Profile for Toby 33 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Toby 33 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Briggs & Stratton 1/4-Inch X 25' Pressure Washer Hose 196006GS
Briggs & Stratton 1/4-Inch X 25' Pressure Washer Hose 196006GS
Offered by Outdoor Wholesale Direct
Price: $24.99
11 used & new from $18.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a hose, March 13, 2012
This hose was purchased to replace a hose on a sprayer bought at a garage sale. It has been used for at least 6 hours and works fine. It was cheaper hear than any other place I could find.

Wilton Dimensions Nonstick 3D Skull Pan
Wilton Dimensions Nonstick 3D Skull Pan
Price: $31.26
15 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pan, March 13, 2012
I purchased this pan for my wife and daughter. I think I am the only one who has used it though. The pan works like a bunt pan and cooks very evenly. I have used a little cooking spray as some other reviews have suggested and cake comes right out.

Patton PX306-U 14-Inch CVT High Velocity Fan
Patton PX306-U 14-Inch CVT High Velocity Fan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fan, March 13, 2012
This fan is working very well for me. It moves a lot of air and is not too loud on low speed. It moves about the same amount of air on low as a box fan on high. It has run about 12 hours a day for the last several months without issue. It is fairly easy to clean.

TEKTON 1701 1/2-Inch Drive by 15-Inch Pro Flex Breaker Bar
TEKTON 1701 1/2-Inch Drive by 15-Inch Pro Flex Breaker Bar

4.0 out of 5 stars Held Up, March 13, 2012
I used this along with 10 feet of pipe to change a timing belt. Not the best or safest use but the bolt broke free and the breaker bar is still together without and visible cracks.

Grizzly Grip Utility Carabiners
Grizzly Grip Utility Carabiners
Offered by Shea's Treasure Box
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 13, 2012
These are a little stronger than most of the similar ones found in stores. They are clearly not for climbing or any heavy use. They work great for tying down the cargo net in the back of my SUV and clipping my dog's lead to a tree when he gets the stink washed off.

iLuv iAD217BLK Triple USB AC Adapter (Black)
iLuv iAD217BLK Triple USB AC Adapter (Black)
Offered by iLuv
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, March 13, 2012
I purchased this to replace one just like it. I travelled quite often, mostly outside of the USA and this thing worked well for me on any voltage or frequency and charged anything I plugged into it. After about 3 years of nearly continuous use I took it out of my carry on and the plugs were broke off. I must have forgotten to close them. The replacement is working just as well as the last one did.

Chicago Pneumatic CA129405 Protective Cover for CP734H
Chicago Pneumatic CA129405 Protective Cover for CP734H
Price: $18.90
11 used & new from $10.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, March 13, 2012
Fits well and should absorb the scuffs and scratches from normal use. Went on the tool easily and is performing as expected.

US Wire 74100 12/3 100-Feet SJTW Yellow Heavy-Duty Lighted Extension Cord
US Wire 74100 12/3 100-Feet SJTW Yellow Heavy-Duty Lighted Extension Cord
Price: $62.46
7 used & new from $43.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cord, March 13, 2012
I looked at some other reviews for similar cords so the first thing I did was the compressor test. My compressor seems to draw at least 15 amps on start up will not work with over 20ft of household cord. The compressor starts and runs fine at the end of this cord. The cord is heavy, well made and a bit challenging to roll up in the cold.

Neiko 3-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive Air Impact CrV Extension Bar - 3, 5, 10 Inch
Neiko 3-Piece 1/2-Inch Drive Air Impact CrV Extension Bar - 3, 5, 10 Inch
Offered by BASKET
Price: $14.79
7 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Stronger than Expected, March 13, 2012
I used all of these together, connected to a breaker bar with a 10 foot piece of pipe as a cheater bar. This is clearly not the recommend or safest use but on the third try the bolt broke free and I was able to change the timing belt. I looked for cracks and was surprised not to find any.

Chicago Pneumatic CP734H 1/2-Inch Drive Heavy-Duty Air Impact Wrench
Chicago Pneumatic CP734H 1/2-Inch Drive Heavy-Duty Air Impact Wrench
Offered by ToolSource
Price: $112.44
36 used & new from $112.44

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, March 13, 2012
Does not have the power I expected but is fine for light to medium work. It looks nice and operates fine but is a little short in the guts department. For the price it works alright.

Page: 1 | 2