Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Chuck > Reviews

Browse

Chuck's Profile

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chuck RSS Feed (Tacoma, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Plantronics BackBeat Fit Wireless Headphones - Retail Packaging - Green
Plantronics BackBeat Fit Wireless Headphones - Retail Packaging - Green
Price: Click here to see our price
70 used & new from $44.48

5.0 out of 5 stars The set up is easy., March 1, 2016
While all BT headphones have a trade-off in sound quality, these sound comparable for what you'd get for a headphone of this size and type. The lack of a cord though makes me wonder how I worked out with a cord all those years. The battery life is decent. My unit has a consistent connection, no drops that I've noticed. The set up is easy.

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, Black, HX9352/04
Price: $189.95
41 used & new from $138.08

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this brush but I have to agree that there ..., March 1, 2016
I like this brush but I have to agree that there are some definite design flaws. The cup does collect water which gets disgusting if you let it. Changing the modes is also stupid since you put tooth paste on the brush before you turn it on but you have to turn it on to change the modes, which means you have to be looking in a mirror to see what you are doing or use the force.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, March 1, 2016
The packaging has an almost black market bootleg look and feel to it. However the DVDs provide commercial quality.

Appalachian Premium Beef Jerky - Sampler 5-pack, 8.75 oz
Appalachian Premium Beef Jerky - Sampler 5-pack, 8.75 oz
Offered by Appalachian Jerky Company, LLC
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality jerky, March 1, 2016
I like the smoke flavors. Jerky is hard and dry which I like. Most jerkies are soft and suede like so if that's what you're after then move along now. Good texture. I am not a fan of the hot flavors. I'm not sure if it was just the first piece or if I'm starting to tolerate it, but holy moly, it was hot.

Victorinox Swiss Army Deluxe Tinker, Red
Victorinox Swiss Army Deluxe Tinker, Red
Price: $43.35
26 used & new from $30.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality item but hardly used, March 1, 2016
There's nothing wrong with this knife. I just have to admit that I have not once used it since receiving it where as I've used the mini Swiss champ that I added to my keychain almost daily. It's something I've thrown into my messenger bag and only see when I'm goofing around with it.

Ipevo PadPillow Lite Pillow Stand for iPad mini and 7-Inch Tablets - Pink (MEPX-06IP)
Offered by IPEVO INC.
Price: $16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Kid loves it, March 1, 2016
My kids loves this. While I have some concerns that society is turning into the movie Wall-E, I suppose if we are looking at computer displays for hours a day we should have something that prevents carpal tunnel syndrome.

Victorinox Swiss Army MiniChamp II Pocket Knife
Victorinox Swiss Army MiniChamp II Pocket Knife
Price: $29.95
54 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the keychain, used many times a week, March 1, 2016
My wife made fun of me when I bought this and added to my keychain but she quickly admitted that it's proven useful already on several occasions. Most often it's great for opening the impossible to open plastic clamshell packaging that almost everything is packed in nowadays. It's also opened the fancy beverages that come in old fashioned glass bottles without screw tops. Removing tags. Opening mail without having an envelope that looks like it's been mauled. Filling out the order menu at Din Tai Fung when they don't leave a pen, signing a bill when they don't leave enough pens for the table... Best of all it's small and I don't feel like it's made the keychain more unwieldy.

Snow Sled Saucer Heavy Duty (Orange)
Snow Sled Saucer Heavy Duty (Orange)
Offered by MH Sleds
Price: $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Classic Sled, March 1, 2016
Somewhat pricey but seems like a quality-built sled. If I remember correctly it is also made in America which is always nice. Although it was cramp, my 4 year old toddler and I both fit sledding down a hill when she insisted on sharing one vs. using the separate sled I bought her to use... I like the classic shape as they can obviously stack when transporting or storing vs. other shapes or designs.

True Gentlemen's Beef Jerky-Original Peppered
True Gentlemen's Beef Jerky-Original Peppered
Offered by True Jerky
Price: $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Flavor should say "Overpowering Chemically Sweet and Spicy", March 1, 2016
Odd flavor. I'm guessing it's the agave but there's a chemically sweet flavor to this jerky that immediately hits you followed by a spicy after taste. I think this flavor would therefore be more aptly named "sweet and spicy." It's also more suede like in texture than patent leather. For a point of reference, I tend to like jerky that tastes like smoky peppery dried steak - which this does not. I guess gentlemen prefer their jerky to taste like agave.

Bluetooth Adapter for BMW and Mini Cooper iPod iPhone Y Cable - CoolStream CarPro
Offered by CoolStream
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Low-Cost Solution for Bluetooth Audio Streaming, February 25, 2016
I got this for my 2012 Mini Cooper Countryman. Before getting this adapter, bluetooth audio streaming was strangely only an option for phone calls and for certain apps (like Google Maps), but not for other apps like TuneIn Radio or Hoopla. I had purchased a very expensive new BMW Y cable from the Mini dealer to use with my iPhone 6+, and it worked great for ALL audio streaming (and even allowed me to flip through songs using the buttons on my steering wheel). Because the cable was so short, however, it forced me to constantly have to take my eyes off the road and look down if I wanted to see my phone screen (a huge safety issue). Now, I still had the older BMW Y cable that the car came with, which was also extremely short, that I used with my older iPhone... So I decided to experiment with this adapter to see if it would work for my needs. It did work, and it worked perfectly, and now my very expensive newer BMW Y cable is obsolete. I can now mount my iPhone 6+ up high on my windshield and audio stream everything via bluetooth using my older BMW Y cable + this adapter. It was very easy to pair and there is no loss of pairing, after having paired it the first time, even after stopping and restarting the car or even unplugging the device entirely. Unfortunately, I can't flip through songs using the buttons on my steering wheel and, of course, having a phone mounted on your windshield isn't as nice looking as having a built-in Mini Connected display right on your dashboard... But this is a good low-cost alternative to straight up buying a new Mini. (Note: I had asked the Mini dealer how much it would cost to add Mini Connected to an older Mini, and was told that it was so cost-prohibitive in terms of labor costs that it would not be worth it.) I am very impressed with this little adapter and would love to help beta-test any future iterations of this product or any new, similar products.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7