Profile for BahBahBlacksheep > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BahBahBlacksheep RSS Feed (Florida, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ProSource Diameter Core Balance Cushion Exercise Disc Trainer Board with Pump, Purple, 14-Inch
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars might work for you, December 27, 2014
Well made product. I bought it for a student in my class that has severe adhd and cannot sit still. Worked for a week then he used it as a toy. So product was good...student still struggling.

Up - Xbox 360
Up - Xbox 360
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $29.90
28 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars loved the movie liked the game :), December 27, 2014
This review is from: Up - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I'm 24 and my boyfriend is 25, we both thoroughly enjoyed this game. We played 2 player and finished it in a weekend. The beginning flying thing is hard but not impossible. Cute game. Would def recommend.

BEARPAW Women's Emma Tall Boot (7 B(M) US, Hickory Leopard)
BEARPAW Women's Emma Tall Boot (7 B(M) US, Hickory Leopard)
Offered by Orva Stores
Price: $36.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cute leopard boots, December 27, 2014
I am 5 foot even so these boots go a little high.I Still like them. They are a little snug but the package says They will be because after a while they begin to relax. Comfy but a tad heavy. Still cute though!

LG G3 Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] [+Screen Shield] LG G3 Case Bumper ULTRA HYBRID Series [Mint] Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for LG G3 (2014) - ECO-Friendly Package - Mint (SGP10990)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good case!, December 27, 2014
Great case! Fits my LG g3 perfectly. Snug and the mint color is great. I like how the back is clear. Very nice case for 13$

Anti Anxiety Synergy Pre-Diluted Essential Oil Roll-On 10 ml (1/3 fl oz). Ready to use! (Blend of: Lavender, Marjoram, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Vanilla and Roman Chamomile)
Offered by Plant Therapy Essential Oils
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for price, December 27, 2014
I get very anxious and it's hard for me to calm myself down. When I put this on it's almost like it helps me breathe for a minute. Although this is no xanax it does help a little.

Joby JB01239-CAM 100 Gorilla Torch with Flexible Wrapable Legs, Charcoal
Joby JB01239-CAM 100 Gorilla Torch with Flexible Wrapable Legs, Charcoal
Price: $27.17
14 used & new from $23.37

5.0 out of 5 stars great light, December 27, 2014
My boyfriend is really picky about flashlights. We grill at night a lot and our porch light doesn't cut it when you're standing in front of it. So I got this for him for Xmas. It has magnetic feet so it stays on the grill. He's always working on his car too and this wraps places and stays where he wants it. So far a big hit with him!

Fake Bake Flawless, 6-Ounce (Set of 2)
Fake Bake Flawless, 6-Ounce (Set of 2)
Offered by HairProducts
Price: $25.00
14 used & new from $22.15

4.0 out of 5 stars follow the directions and youll be...golden! ha., December 27, 2014
This is a great self tanner IF you follow the instructions. I showered, dried myself and then applied the tan before bedtime. In the morning when I looked in the mirror I almost had a stroke I was so orange. When I showered a lot of it came off and I was kind of pissed but when I dried off I could see that I was much tanner than I was originally. The box does say to repeat a few days in a row to get the color you want. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because there is no way you could put this on and go out or go to work. It gets insanely Orange. But after you shower off in the morning it's a good bronze color. It did dry quickly and I didn't have any streaks. I am naturally kind of olive skinned but I've been so busy I'm looking whiter than usual. I would buy this again. I don't think some people on here even read the directions so give it a try for yourself.

Sonic the Hedgehog - Xbox 360
Sonic the Hedgehog - Xbox 360
Offered by OOP Collectibles
Price: $18.25
50 used & new from $9.00

1.0 out of 5 stars No!, November 1, 2014
Game is terrible. I'm not picky but this game is terrible.

Leopard Lanyard Key Chain Holder
Leopard Lanyard Key Chain Holder
Offered by Everyday Low Prices Co.
Price: $3.93

Pencil, Books, Globe, Apples, Welcome School Window Decorations
Offered by Sheveos
Price: $8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, November 1, 2014
Cute! Look great on my classroom windows.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5