Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

inFAMOUS: Second Son Standard Edition (PlayStation 4)
inFAMOUS: Second Son Standard Edition (PlayStation 4)
Price: $39.99
73 used & new from $34.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fun and visually stunning game, August 17, 2014
Very fun and visually stunning game, but very short. I found the smoke powers underwhelming, but the neon powers definitely made the game a ton of fun.

Alan Moore Neonomicon TPB
Alan Moore Neonomicon TPB
by Alan Moore
Price: $17.17
35 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not one of Alan Moore's better works. I'm a big HP Lovecraft fan and ..., August 17, 2014
Definitely not one of Alan Moore's better works. I'm a big HP Lovecraft fan and an Alan Moore fan so I figured this would be up my alley. I was completely wrong. The story was very weak and the comic relied too heavily on shock value. I'd say give this a pass.

Falling Skies Season 1 [HD]
Falling Skies Season 1 [HD]
Price: $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Scratches my Walking Dead Itch, May 17, 2013
I went into this show knowing nothing about it besides there are aliens. So I'm happy it turned out to be as good as it was.

I'm a big Walking Dead fan, not because of the zombies, but because of what the zombies have turned humanity into. Falling Skies has a similar concept but it pulls its punches where Walking Dead does not. Then again this show is more about "hope" than the downfall of humanity.

Enjoyable, could be better, maybe it does get better in Season 2, but I recommend it to anyone with a passing interest in SciFi.

Mediabridge FLEX Series Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable (6 Feet) - High-Speed Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard]
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, October 11, 2012
Product is exactly as described. It feels quality and works with the Kindle Fire HD flawlessly.

A must buy if you want to connect a tablet to your TV.

Syndicate [Download]
Syndicate [Download]
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No FOV Option on PC, July 1, 2012
The PC version of this game does not allow players to adjust the Field of View (FOV). Because of this a lot of people may suffer motion sickness or nausea. They basically ported the game from consoles and made no adjustments to allow PC players to play comfortably. I cannot play for more than 30 minutes before getting sick. Even small games like Quantum Conundrum allow you to edit the FOV. Not this game.

Do NOT buy this for PC if you are sensitive to FOV in games. You WILL get motion sick.

Also, Origin is terrible and buggy.

NOCTUA FAN NF-P12-1300 NINE BL
NOCTUA FAN NF-P12-1300 NINE BL
Offered by Amamax (USA Seller)
Price: $17.99
21 used & new from $17.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quiet (with an exception), June 23, 2012
I bought two of these for my push/pull configuration for my Corsair H60.

Both fans run silent at 850rpm, but the fan (I tried both of them) that is placed between the case and radiator makes a loud whine at about 900-1000rpm. I think it has to do with air being pulled in but not being able to fully pass through the radiator and thus having no where to go.

Excellent fans overall. Just be aware the sandwiched fan of a push pull system may make a noise at high speeds. The one not sandwiched is silent even at 1300rpm.