Learn more Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now
Profile for jschristian44 > Reviews

Browse

jschristian44's Profile

Customer Reviews: 483

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jschristian44 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ASICS Men's Corrido Sneaker
ASICS Men's Corrido Sneaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes for the price, March 21, 2012
I got the navy blue and red color and I have to say they are a very nice purchase. I like the colors a lot. The blue is a little darker than it shows on the picture just so you know. But they are very high quality shoes for the price.

Tower Heist [Blu-ray]
Tower Heist [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Ben Stiller
Price: $9.99
99 used & new from $0.33

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed it, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Tower Heist [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This movie is for adults for the swearing and sexual jokes, but it was pretty good. It has plenty of funny moments as well as what's going to happen next on your edge of your seat moments. I really liked it and definitely recommend it. The acting was sub par, but it was a good movie all together.

Vibram Men's s 5f / M3648yw Komodo Sport Yellow Rubber Trainer 10 UK 44 M EU
Vibram Men's s 5f / M3648yw Komodo Sport Yellow Rubber Trainer 10 UK 44 M EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for running or walking, March 3, 2012
I just started to get into barefoot running because I got nasty shin splints that just won't seem to go away. With barefoot running, it barely agitates them. They say to start out barefoot running before putting these on. I have enough running miles with regular shoes and I am always barefoot. I went out for a few miles barefoot and found I land on my heels. I try to run on my forefoot now that they say is much better for you. Either way, these are excellent shoes, very stylish. Very comfortable as well, it feels like your wearing your barefeet. Great technology for moving us forward more healthier. Just start out slow if you never barefoot ran before though. The track is a great place to start and that is where I am starting out. I plan on running up a storm this spring/summer on the track with these things. Cannot wait!

Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012
Offered by Budget Video Games Inc.
Price: $17.48
185 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game that I want to play more and more, March 2, 2012
I have tried Wii Fitness with the balanced board in the past and it was fun. But since the Kinect came out, it's so much easier than holding the controller, etc. The Kinect just sees what your doing without any other objects in your hands. It's really a great technology. Anyways, I would rate this one just as good as the Wii Fitness one. It's a toss up between the two, but this one definitely pushes you more. So if your looking to lose weight, play this game every morning or every night for a year and you will lose weight efficiently, no doubt. The more it hurts, the better it is for you is my slogan. Anyways, try this game out. Get a Yoga mat, they really help. I think you also need weights if you want to do some sections, which is annoying but luckily I have a few weights that are low in lbs. Get this game you won't regret it. It will make you feel tons better.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Choose these, not Injinji socks, March 1, 2012
These are far more comfortable and better fitting than that Injinji sock I had in the past. That thing got deformed right away. These have a nice breathable mesh feel to them and are going to be excellent. Can't beat the price on these at all compared to 2 pairs of Injinji socks, you get 6 better ones!

Mixed Colors Bulk Prewrap for Athletic Tape - 1 Roll, Blue
Mixed Colors Bulk Prewrap for Athletic Tape - 1 Roll, Blue
Offered by The Therapy Connection
Price: $4.22
11 used & new from $1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good underwrap if you need it, February 29, 2012
I got this to put under my athletic tape so it wouldn't hurt so much after taking it off. It does the job, but sometimes it's hard to stick on if you need it to. I wrap my right leg for shin splints and I need it to stick so I can get the tape on top but sometimes it doesn't. If you need it just to wrap a wrist or ankle, it would work perfect, but for more difficult jobs that need certain angles of wrapping, etc it's kind of a pain. It's good stuff though.

Epiphone Les Paul Special I P90 Electric Guitar Worn Cherry
Epiphone Les Paul Special I P90 Electric Guitar Worn Cherry
Offered by Woodwind and Brasswind
Price: $149.00
3 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent beginner's guitar, February 29, 2012
I am still considering myself a beginner with the guitar. I have learned a few songs, but I still am not that good enough to spend a huge amount of money on a guitar. I wanted something that would sound nice and still be relatively cheap. I had the Dean Electric Guitars in the past and a Fender Acoustic a while ago. The Fender and the Dean's were very nice. I thought the Dean's had a very nice sound to them and so did the Fender. This guitar has a very nice sound to it as well. I couldn't figure out the different tunings on it though. It said Rhythm and Treble and then just regular in the middle. I kept it on the regular because it sounded normal. The other one's must be for some special type of music. But this guitar sounded just as good if not better than the Dean's. It is also very easy to hold unlike the Dean's I have found. The Dean's also had warped necks which made some notes not playable and I have not found one on this guitar which is a plus. But this is a very nice beginner's guitar if your just looking to get started. I would stay away from those Fender knockoff's and stuff like that and get this guitar. I also got the cheap Rogue amp to use with it and it sounds great, plenty loud enough if not too loud sometimes. All in all, a very nice bargain.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Johnson & Johnson Coach Sports Tape 1 1/2 Inch x 10 Yards (Pack of 3)
Johnson & Johnson Coach Sports Tape 1 1/2 Inch x 10 Yards (Pack of 3)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $11.01
23 used & new from $10.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, February 23, 2012
This tape works excellent for my shin splints. It keeps them at bay when I am walking around I don't feel them. It can also be used anywhere else that hurts and if your hurting from just starting to exercise or something, I totally recommend this stuff instead of compression knee pads and ankle pads, etc. This stuff provides a much better compression without hurting 4 minutes into your exercise from shafing. It does hurt when you take it off after several hours, but I am getting the underwrap to prevent this. This stuff is fantastic, I wish I had known about it sooner. Don't wrap it too tight though, it can cut off circulation. It's easier to do that than you think, so be careful.

Update:

I just used this to wrap my lower right leg which I had shin splints for. I just ran about 4 miles on the track in bare feet with this stuff attached to my shin splints. I read that running barefoot can really help shin splints. I have to say I enjoyed it a lot. My calves are hurting today but that is said to be normal when first starting running barefoot. But, with this tape on and running barefoot, I got to run 4 miles before any pain set in with my splints. It felt great. After not being able to run that far for such a long time it's fantastic to do it again. I couldn't run 2 miles without them hurting like crazy but this stuff really helped that. So if you have shin splints but still want to run, I recommened wrapping them with this and try running barefoot on a track. It's suprisingly softer than you'd think. It felt like I was running on grass. Wish I could get back up to my 9 mile runs, but that will come with time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2013 8:22 PM PDT

String Swing Metal Home and Studio Wide Guitar Hanger (Black)
String Swing Metal Home and Studio Wide Guitar Hanger (Black)
Price: $10.99
21 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, February 19, 2012
This thing works great and it looks very stylish with the guitar hanging on the wall. This also keeps it away from the kids who always seem to want to play it. Very good idea and holds it perfectly.

Shure HPAEC840 Replacement Ear Cushions For SRH840 Headphones
Shure HPAEC840 Replacement Ear Cushions For SRH840 Headphones
Price: Click here to see our price
49 used & new from $4.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget earpads, February 5, 2012
I got these because they were recommended replacements for the Fostex T50RP. They fit great and are far more comfortable than the stock pads. For the price, they are worth it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20