Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Alihoopla > Reviews

Browse

Alihoopla's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alihoopla "Ali" RSS Feed (MN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Zoya Nail Polish .5 oz Kitridge #733
Zoya Nail Polish .5 oz Kitridge #733
Offered by M & M Beauty Store
Price: $8.85
6 used & new from $6.37

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 1, 2016
Not quite as pink as I was hoping

CAVEMAN FOODS Jerky Honey Chipotle, 3.5 Ounce , 12 Count
CAVEMAN FOODS Jerky Honey Chipotle, 3.5 Ounce , 12 Count
Price: $65.54
9 used & new from $65.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 1, 2016
My kids love this flavor!

Zoya Nail Polish - Lola
Zoya Nail Polish - Lola
Offered by Athena Beauty
Price: $4.16
7 used & new from $4.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 1, 2016
This review is from: Zoya Nail Polish - Lola (Misc.)
Super fun summer color!

CAVEMAN FOODS Jerky Buffalo, 3.5 Ounce , 12 Count
CAVEMAN FOODS Jerky Buffalo, 3.5 Ounce , 12 Count
Offered by Product Galaxy
Price: $79.24
8 used & new from $71.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 1, 2016
My favorite flavor...love it!

Crash & Bernstein Season 1
Crash & Bernstein Season 1
Price: $58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Me? I would probably give this 2 stars, ..., June 1, 2016
Me? I would probably give this 2 stars, but as far as entertainment value for my 12 year old son - 5 stars!

Lucky Peach Issue 12: Seashore
Lucky Peach Issue 12: Seashore
by David Chang
Price: $12.00
77 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic read and the pictures are delightful, June 5, 2015
This is a fantastic read and the pictures are delightful. I am very happy I found this magazine and so is my mom who received a few of these in her birthday gift basket!

AllyDrew Spring Fling Japanese Masking Tape Washi Tape, set of 6
AllyDrew Spring Fling Japanese Masking Tape Washi Tape, set of 6
Offered by Allydrew®
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The colors shown are very off; the product is ..., June 5, 2015
The colors shown are very off; the product is no where near this bright - rather muted except for 2 of the reds. There is no yellow - it is a definite orange. The aqua chevron is more of a robin's egg muted aqua. The light blue one shown is more of a darker teal. The first one that appears hot pink is more of a muted red, with pink tones. they are okay - just not what I thought I was purchasing or the colors I was looking for.

Juice from the RAW 3 Day ORGANIC Juice Cleanse - Forever Cleanse - 18 Bottles
Juice from the RAW 3 Day ORGANIC Juice Cleanse - Forever Cleanse - 18 Bottles
Offered by Juice from the RAW
Price: $185.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping, great customer service. Juices taste good. Price is the best I have found for mail-order juices, April 8, 2015
Exceptional customer service! I wasn't certain upon placing the order of the exact delivery date and I contacted the seller and they promptly shipped it out that morning and it arrived before the date Amazon had projected. They ship through Fed Ex, and the shipping takes one to two days, depending on your location. I live in Minnesota. I ordered two cleanses early on a Thursday and received the packages Saturday.
The juices come in a very nice thick freezer bag and a box surrounding the freezer bag. My husband and I juice on our own quite frequently, but occasionally we get a hectic week which doesn't allow us the time to get juices prepared - we prepare in bulk, not just one "meal" at a time. Ordering Juice from the Raw is going to be very beneficial to us to keep up the juicing during the times that we haven't had the times to prepare our own.
The juices are quality and all of them tasted good. I loved the Spicy Lemonade. Both the Sweet Greens and the Detox Greens were refreshing. The Coconut Fusion was much better than store-bought coconut drinks that I have had.
The price I paid is much cheaper than any other company that mails out juices, at least when I have done comparisons on the internet, that has been what I have found. I have also found Groupon deals from other juice companies that were still much higher than Juice from the Raw.
I'm very happy with my purchase and at these prices, I would definitely purchase again.
Will you lose weight if you do a cleanse? Yes.
Will you gain the weight back? That entirely depends on your eating habits after the cleanse.
I like doing juice cleanses occasionally and then supplementing at least one meal a day with green juice while I am not on a full juice cleanse.

NOAH FORGOT BIGFOOT, UNICORN, AND LOCH NESS MONSTER :( Youth T-shirt / Tee for fans of Nessie, Sasquatch, fantasy, and magical beasts who get left behind.-Blue-Large
Offered by Ann Arbor T-shirt Company
Price: $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Total hit!, November 19, 2014
Creative and cute shirt. I got it for my 14 year old daughter and my son wanted one too.

Muppets Most Wanted (Theatrical)
Muppets Most Wanted (Theatrical)
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 19, 2014
Love this movie! Very cute and entertaining. I love the "Dance, Monkey Dance!" - song scene.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4