Profile for C. Gemon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Gemon "jade" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Proactiv Solution Deep Cleansing Wash 24 Oz
Proactiv Solution Deep Cleansing Wash 24 Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars MIRACLE IN A BOTTLE!!!, October 15, 2012
I live in the Caribbean and have heard time and again that Proactive does not work for persons living in tropical climates. However, I have suffered with back acne all my life and tried many different remedies to get rid of it. The only thing that ever worked in the past was Accutane (which was VERY expensive and is now off the market) but a few months after I finished the Accutane, the acne came right back. While watching TV one day, my mother saw the proactive advertisement and suggested that I try the deep cleansing wash. I was adamant that it would not work as at that point I had given up hope that there could be a cure for me. My mother however convinced me that I had nothing to lose, so it was with very little hope that I bought my first bottle of Proactive Deep Cleansing Wash. That was approximately one year ago. I have not looked back since!!

Within the first few weeks of using the wash, I noticed considerable improvement. The skin on my back started to feel smoother, and the acne started to get less and less. Within a few months, the acne was gone and the spots left behind started to fade with relative speed. A year later, I now wear sleeveless tops (whereas I would NEVER to that before)!! I used to be so self conscious of my back it was almost debilitating. I would not wear swim suits because of it etc. I just returned from a cruise where I wore swim suits, tube dresses, tube tops.... Proactive really has been an absolute life changer.

My back is now very clean and smooth. There are very light spots which continue to get better with time, but nothing noticeable.

The best thing about Proactive is that it is affordable, and does not require a prescription.

I highly recommend this product to anyone suffering with back acne. As my mother said, "You have nothing to lose"!

Nikon COOLPIX S8200 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 14x Optical Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens and Full HD 1080p Video (Red)
2 used & new from $189.00

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT CAMERA, August 10, 2012
This is by far the best little digital camera that I have ever owned. I did a lot of research before finally settling on this product. I have just returned from a three week European vacation where I took almost 1,600 photos. 99.9% of the photos are perfect. The camera worked well in low light and at night and shot amazing videos as well. I do agree with other reviewers that the flash is totally misplaced. I'm not sure what the designers were thinking (or if they were thinking at all). But the camera works so well and is such a powerful product that I would not take off a star for that mistake. What I liked a lot was the ability to edit photos right after I shot them. I could crop them, adjust the lighting, etc with very little effort! I highly recommend this product.

Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara for a False Lash Effect 1 High Density Black
Offered by CosmeticMall
Price: $30.00
10 used & new from $27.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mascara EVER, October 4, 2010
I swear by this mascara. The application is smooth and it does not clump no matter how many layers are used. It is expensive but well worth it.

Staying Connected To Your Teenager: How To Keep Them Talking To You And How To Hear What They're Really Saying
by Michael Riera
Price: $11.53
298 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Book, October 4, 2010
This book offers insights that allowed me to see things through the eyes of my teen. Great buy. Highly recommend it for anyone living with a teenager.

Clip-on Case for Blackberry Curve 8900, Spring Flowers
Clip-on Case for Blackberry Curve 8900, Spring Flowers

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok case, October 4, 2010
This case is pretty but quite bulky. The plastic also looks cheaper in person that it looks in the pics.

Webkinz: Beagle
Webkinz: Beagle
Offered by The Gaming Broker (US Seller)
Price: $9.90
27 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, July 26, 2010
This review is from: Webkinz: Beagle (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew after hearing him and his friends go on and on about the world of webkinz. The beagle itself was cute but I liked that the web interaction was positive. My nephew looked forward to doing educational exercises because they were worth a lot of webkinz points with which he could buy things for his dog. The yearly subscription has since run out and as my nephew gets older I suppose he's not into that anymore. However, at the time, at ten years old, he really enjoyed it.

INTECH Golf Tee 3 1/4" 75 Pack (Multi)
INTECH Golf Tee 3 1/4" 75 Pack (Multi)
Price: $10.40
2 used & new from $5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, July 26, 2010
These were cheap and my mom who uses them has advised that they it was a good buy.

Wilson Hope Women's Left-Handed Golf Glove (Medium, Colors May Vary)
Wilson Hope Women's Left-Handed Golf Glove (Medium, Colors May Vary)
Offered by garyoverton
Price: $9.95
3 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute glove, July 26, 2010
I bought my mother this glove about two years ago on amazon. I'm not sure why I am only now doing a review. However I am happy to report that she still uses the glove and it's still in good shape. I remember it was on the expensive side but now I understand why. Great quality. My mom golfs every weekend and does tournaments once in a while. So this seems like a good buy for golfing enthusiasts.

Fashion Artist: Drawing Techniques to Portfolio Presentation (Fashion Design Series)
by Sandra Burke
51 used & new from $4.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, July 26, 2010
I was doing a sewing course and I ordered this book to start learning how to sketch my ideas for skirt and blouse designs. Easy to follow illustrations and no frills instructions make me rate this book very highly. I am a beginner with no design experience and very little aptitude for drawing. However I was able to use this book and started sketching basic designs in no time.

Bully: Scholarship Edition
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Offered by Legendary Games
Price: $41.60
40 used & new from $12.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting game, July 26, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This game is different from the usual car racing, fighting, etc. It requires thought and decision making. I found myself sitting with my nephew as he played it. I offered advice on strategic moves etc and I started really getting into the story line. I have not played it myself but it seems simple enough. I like this one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3