Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Jeri Zerr > Reviews

Browse

Jeri Zerr's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2229
Top Reviewer Ranking: 242

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeri Zerr "formerly a Road Warrior of the Nth Degree" RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Uniden Atlantis 150 Submersible Handheld Two-Way VHF Marine Radio
Uniden Atlantis 150 Submersible Handheld Two-Way VHF Marine Radio
Price: Click here to see our price
55 used & new from $50.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent receive on the NOAA alert system + many great marine radio features, too!, May 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As a former elected officer of a local SAR team in a community bounded by 3 major rivers including the mighty Mississippi River at the confluence of the Missouri River, I realize the value of a quality marine band radio.

I totally love this Uniden radio! Easy enough to fully operate without referencing the manual. All the buttons are intuitive making it an exceptionally easy to use tool even the first time picking it up which is vital for SAR teams and emergency management folks. All marine channels are available from 01 to 88 (yes a few non marine channels are blocked out.) there's a dedicated button to toggle channels 09 and 16 and your originating channel - even the NOAA channels. Our local NOAA channel is full quieting, far better audio quality than our midland weather alert radios.

The included chargering cord and dock makes it easy to grab and go when needed.

5 star performance at a terrific value. I wish this radio was available 10 years ago!

WESTLINK 6FT Micro HDMI to HDMI Male Adapter Converter Cable
WESTLINK 6FT Micro HDMI to HDMI Male Adapter Converter Cable
Offered by CEO Trade
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to connect a tablet to a tv, May 27, 2016
This microHDMI to HDMI cable worked perfectly to connect my tablet to the tv. Be sure your devices have the proper connections. If you're streaming for long you'll want to supply power to tge tablet as well. I use this setup to stream video from websites I've logged into such as CreativeLive, KelbyOne, Lynda and TED. This cable was provided free of charge for reviewing purposes, it's well constructed and suitable for typical daily use.

The Startup Checklist: 25 Steps to a Scalable, High-Growth Business
The Startup Checklist: 25 Steps to a Scalable, High-Growth Business
by David S. Rose
Price: $21.71
52 used & new from $13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for entrepreneurs and small business owners, May 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Written by an experienced pro, David Rose outlines important keys to consider early in the growth of newer start-up businesses to help deflect typical growing pains to get the company staged for even larger growth. A must read for entrepreneurs and small business management.

Five Easy Theses: Commonsense Solutions to America's Greatest Economic Challenges
by James Stone
Price: $17.23
100 used & new from $4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A great overview, but..., May 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Five Easy Thesis gives a great overview but there's an elephant in the room. Healthcare. Corporate Greed, even by the nonprofit disease organizations have led us a farce - type 2 diabetes IS cureable, heart disease is reversible and western medicine version of cancer treatment is loaded with quackery. Fix THAT and our Healthcare costs will plummet.

What We Find
What We Find
by Robyn Carr
Price: $16.19
84 used & new from $6.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect romance to unwind with on the weekend, May 22, 2016
This review is from: What We Find (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm becoming a huge fan of Robyn Carr and her Thunderpoint romance series. Set in Colorado, What We Find is another great steamy romance perfect to unwind with on a relaxing weekend. I don't like to give spoilers so I'll just share the books in Thunderpoint are worthwhile exploring with well developed characters.

Jarrow Formulas NattoMax, Supports Healthy Circulation,100 mg, 90 Veggie Caps
Jarrow Formulas NattoMax, Supports Healthy Circulation,100 mg, 90 Veggie Caps
Price: $16.19
18 used & new from $15.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Have you tried EATING natto?!, May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Have you heard of the health benefits of natto? Have you tried EATING natto? Fermented soybeans. Ugh. They even make natto ice cream it's such an important food in Japan! But.. Have you tried EATING natto?!?

Packed full of vitamin K2 / MK7 and enzymes, natto is credited with helping survivors of Hiroshima not develop as many cancers. But have you tried EATING natto? Ugh.

This supplements is much easier to consume! 😊 Jarrow Formulas is a trusted brand in our home.

Jarrow Formulas Jarro-Zymes for Gluten Digestion Caps, Supports Digestion of Gluten, 60 Count,
Price: $15.94
10 used & new from $13.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Beneficial fungus derived enzymes, May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Everyone knows beneficial bacteria are probiotics but there's also beneficial fungus our guts need as well. How am I not surprised then to learn of beneficial fungus for enzymes?

Jarrow Formulas is a trusted brand in our home. This actual supplement has been 4 stars for me, but I'm not inowingly gluten sensitive, either.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Monogrammable Blanks, Solid Flat Weave Dishtowel, 18 x 28", Set of 6- Purple
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wash separately with darks. Great quality!, May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the DII brand dish cloths and kitchen towels I've tried, these are great too! Just wash them with darks the first few times or the whites may become mauve lol

Amazon.com Store Card
Amazon.com Store Card

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but a stressful mess. Avoid!, May 21, 2016
I placed 2 orders on the first month. On the second month I found a new transaction I had not made. I called Synchrony, they hemmed and hawed over the fraudulent transaction. They offered a new card but I closed my account, I don't need the stress. I had scheduled a $1400 payment, they applied it to the now closed account initially instead of the new account they'd set up due to fraud - after I had requested to close the account. It was a nightmare, not worth repeating. Oh and I had to pay the fraudulent purchase, took 2 months to get a reimbursement check.

SportDogFood Elite Grain Free Dog Food, Chicken Formula, 30-Pound
SportDogFood Elite Grain Free Dog Food, Chicken Formula, 30-Pound
Price: $50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loaded with wholesome ingredients!, May 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our dogs really like this kibble, I like the fact it's grain free AND it's small bits, not big chunks that can expand to potentially cause bloat. The ingredient list is a bit less than desired with chicken meal as the first ingredient. Made with yams, sweet potatoes, chicken liver, pumpkin, red clover, blueberries, bok choy, zucchini, squash, kale, papaya (enzymes!!), cranberries, parsley (great diuretic!), an array of probiotics, kelp, artichokes, salmon oil, herring oil (omega 3 essential fatty acids are vital!) plus vitamins and minerals.

I wish they also added yucca (better stool smell) as well as turmeric and more spices and herbs including rosemary (both are natural anti-inflammatories). Together with a better meat source this would be a 10 star kibble dog food.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20