Profile for Frank A. Zalewski > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Frank A. Zalewski RSS Feed

Moringa Leaf Powder Capsules 90 Vcaps (Hi-potency) African Grown Kosher Certified
Offered by Revealed Herbal Products LLC
Price: $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product. Great Service., May 18, 2013
I recently purchased this product and I am very pleased with the fast delivery, and the shipping
was excellent. Arrived in great condition. When you open the bottle, you can smell the freshness and
know this is the real Moringa Leaves.I will order this product again.

Organic Moringa Original Tea - Fresh Organic blend of Superior Moringa Leaf with calming Lemongrass. 1.69 oz in a Container. "100% Certified Organic" by "USDA"

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase., April 20, 2013
I'm enjoying a cup of Tea as I'm writing this review. I'm happy to have this Very fine Tea.
I will order this tea again.,Great taste. Frank Z.

Sea Wolf [VHS]
Sea Wolf [VHS]
VHS
11 used & new from $15.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for this Movie to be released on DVD., September 10, 2012
This review is from: Sea Wolf [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I just want to say that this is a excellent Movie. I'm waiting for it to be released on DVD. Hope it will be soon.

St. John in Exile
St. John in Exile
DVD ~ Dean Jones
Offered by BuckeyeState-Bulk
Price: $9.20
30 used & new from $5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent movie. Great acting by Dean Jones., April 28, 2012
This review is from: St. John in Exile (DVD)
Great movie. Did not know what to expect from the DVD. I read the reviews and took a chance. Money well spent.
Dean Jones did a great job acting. I had to watch it again, and will see it again. I hope more of this type of acting
comes about for the Bible stories. Great DVD.

The Mass: The Glory, the Mystery, the Tradition
The Mass: The Glory, the Mystery, the Tradition
by Mike Aquilina
Price: $17.41
67 used & new from $3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books that I have read., April 28, 2011
This is a must read book for anyone that wants a deeper meaning when they celebrate The Mass.
Many things about the Mass for me are becoming more clear, by the way the Authors wrote this book.
This book was needed to be written and I'm probably going to read it again. Money well spent on this purchase.
I may purchase more copies for my Friends and Family.

Perfect Sacrifice
Perfect Sacrifice
Price: $15.47
26 used & new from $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs from Heaven!, March 26, 2011
This review is from: Perfect Sacrifice (Audio CD)
I listened to Annie Karto sing on a DVD called The Perfect Sacrifice. Truly a gifted singer. A real blessing in all these Songs.
I really enjoyed the instruments used in this music. Donna Cori Gibson who also is a very gifted singer, sings on this CD.