Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for HaveSomeTimetoJustRead? > Reviews

Browse

HaveSomeTimetoJu...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HaveSomeTimetoJustRead? RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pentek 160168 BBFS-222 1" #20 Big Blue Three-Housing Filter System
Pentek 160168 BBFS-222 1" #20 Big Blue Three-Housing Filter System
Price: $250.23
11 used & new from $233.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Improvement in water was immediate, May 4, 2016
our water supply is well water and bought this to replace an old sediment filter which wasn't doing the job. also seemed to have a good bit of rust in the water. this is now our all-in-one point of entry filter system for the entire house. Installation was seamless and straightforward.(although not a plumber, I've had a bit of experience with household plumbing projects over the years.) we noticed an immediate and marked improvement in water quality once this was setup.

SawStop BTS-R-40ATB 40-Tooth Titanium Series Premium Woodworking Blade, 10-Inch with 5/8-Inch Arbor
Price: $63.95
4 used & new from $56.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave up a more expensive saw blade and well pleased by this one., May 4, 2016
I recently purchased one of their cabinet table saws and ordered this blade as an upgrade to the one that initially comes with the table saw. I have for years with my previous saws used a particular company's saw blade that costs in the $100 range, but was looking for a lesser priced alternative. I've found the SawStop blade to be a very good value for the money spent. I'm not a production shop, but a garage woodworker and 8/4 maple(2 inch thick stock) is about the maximum I run. Well pleased so far.

Kaytee Supreme Food for Parrots, 25-Pound
Kaytee Supreme Food for Parrots, 25-Pound
Price: $33.76
20 used & new from $33.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Have ordered this product multiple times, May 4, 2016
I use it as a staple mix for a pet amazon parrot, adding my own dried fruits, cashew nuts, cereal, etc to dress it up a little for my somewhat finicky bird. Have found the cost per pound for the 25 lb bag makes it a reasonable choice for outdoor feeding as well. Another reviewer mentioned it has a lot of sunflower seeds. That has been my observation as well, and the most recent bag also contained a good many smaller seeds which my parrot is not interested in.

DFDM National License Plate Frame Stainless Steel Kit, 4 Hole Frame Holder Standard Screw Covers
Offered by DFDM National

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Frame but didn't use the cap covers, June 19, 2015
The frame is fine and looks nice. I didn't end up using the cap covers. The plate is highly polished and the screw cap covers are not. Also, the way the cap pops in the holder, I am not sure how you would remove the screw if you needed to change out the plate.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2015 10:06 AM PDT

Genuine Fiat (82213491) License Plate Frame
Genuine Fiat (82213491) License Plate Frame
Offered by Haddad Auto Parts
Price: $43.60
4 used & new from $43.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great. Worth the money., June 19, 2015
Quality product. Easy to install. Includes everything needed to install.

Hansgrohe 27454002 Wall Outlet, Chrome
Hansgrohe 27454002 Wall Outlet, Chrome
Price: $35.10
23 used & new from $28.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, February 17, 2015
I am giving this a 4 stars only because it is chrome plated pvc. I really would have expected brass out of Hansgrohe. I went ahead and bought it only because I needed it to match my other Hansgrohe fixtures. It installs easily, but don't forget to add the rubber attachment washer to your plumbing before you connect the elbow joint. If you do forget like I did, it probably won't fit over the elbow. I ended up cutting a small slit into the washer and it was then able to slip it over. Despite the PVC construction, it is solid and looks good.

Super Bird Creations 15 by 12-Inch Hunky Dory Bird Toy, Large
Super Bird Creations 15 by 12-Inch Hunky Dory Bird Toy, Large
Price: $22.95
8 used & new from $17.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, February 17, 2015
Good value compared to other toys. Bigger than I expected.

KES All Brass Handheld Shower Head Holder Bracket Wall Mount for Bathroom Hand Sprayer Wand or Toilet Hand Held Bidet Spray Chrome, C107
Offered by KES Faucet & Shower
Price: $25.00
3 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is solid brass - great price, February 17, 2015
This was advertised as solid brass. I didn't believe it for the price. When it arrived, it was indeed solid brass. Obviously, very sturdy. I didn't want to drill two holes in my tile, so I just drilled one hole and attached it with a screw in the top hole and used adhesive behind it. Holds great. Finish matches all my other chrome fixtures.

Lixit Corporation BLX0758 Crock for Small Animals, 20-Ounce, Assorted colors
Lixit Corporation BLX0758 Crock for Small Animals, 20-Ounce, Assorted colors
Price: $7.50
16 used & new from $2.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Parrot Proof, February 17, 2015
I use these for my parrots who get great joy out of pulling a food dish out of its holder and tossing it on the floor. They have yet to figure out the locking mechanism on this. Very solid construction and easily mounts on a lot of different cages. Well designed so it actually attaches firmly to the cage without wobble. Easy to keep clean.

DecoBros 3-Tier Wire Hanging Basket, Chrome
DecoBros 3-Tier Wire Hanging Basket, Chrome
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $12.87
2 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected - good quality, February 17, 2015
This frees up a lot of counter space. Good construction.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4