Profile for Evangela > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Evangela "Evangela" RSS Feed (Bucks, PA)

Page: 1 | 2
Mooseberry Natural Body Lotion Ocean Lavender 8oz
Mooseberry Natural Body Lotion Ocean Lavender 8oz

5.0 out of 5 stars I found it on amazon and couldn't be happier! The lotion is wonderful, September 14, 2014
I found this lotion in Upstate NY a couple months ago. Unfortunately the store was sold out. I found it on amazon and couldn't be happier! The lotion is wonderful. It is not oily and greasy. The lavender smell is perfect (not too much and not to little). Great product! I bought one for my sister and mom and they both love it as well.

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Fashion Peacoat, Midnight Navy, 8
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Fashion Peacoat, Midnight Navy, 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking coat!, November 3, 2012
This is a great and stylish coat. I love the color and it's made well. I receive many compliments! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I wish it had one extra button on the bottom. The coat tends to open up a little as I walk (which makes my legs chilly). Other then that, the style and quality is superb!!

Ecolite Kraft Bubble Mailer, #0, 6.5" x 9", Pack of 250
Ecolite Kraft Bubble Mailer, #0, 6.5" x 9", Pack of 250
Offered by ValueMailers
Price: $22.51
6 used & new from $22.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 25, 2012
These shipping envelopes are perfect. They are not thin and flimsy. Very good quality. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Andrea Trench Coat, Midnight Navy, Medium
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Andrea Trench Coat, Midnight Navy, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and classy Trench, August 18, 2012
I love love love this trench coat! It fits so nicely and is very flattering. I love the buttons everywhere (not too many...just enough). The red stripe on the belt is not my style but it is growing on me. Everything else about this coat is perfect! Made very well. Very happy with my purchase :)

Nine West Women's Protege Boot,Black Leather,7 M US
Nine West Women's Protege Boot,Black Leather,7 M US
Offered by The Scarpetta

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft and stylish!, February 9, 2012
I love these shoes! They are very soft and very comfortable. The heel is chunky and easy to walk. The leather is very soft and they stretch to your feet very quickly! A bit pricey but definitley worth it.

B. MAKOWSKY Classics Madison N/S Hobo,Black,one size
B. MAKOWSKY Classics Madison N/S Hobo,Black,one size

5.0 out of 5 stars B Makowsky Madison Hobo, October 30, 2010
This bag is so beautiful! It's well worth the money. Dept stores wanted $278 so Amazon's price was great. The bag looks much better in person. The stitching on the bag is very nice. Great bag and great quality!

Mikasa Wavelength Cake Knife and Server
Mikasa Wavelength Cake Knife and Server

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this set at our wedding, August 26, 2010
This set is simply stunning. It's very edgy and modern. I have never seen this type of set at any local stores so when I saw it on amazon, I had to have it. We used this at our wedding and received so many compliments. We love the fact that these do not look like a "wedding" set. Therefore, we can use it for other things and for other occasions.

Sterling Silver Hammered with Swirl Drop Earrings
Sterling Silver Hammered with Swirl Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!!, August 26, 2010
These earrings are very nice. They are much prettier in person. The silver is good quality also. Not very thin at all. Great pair of earrings!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Need help in size, December 30, 2009
Does anyone know how to read the size chart for this? I cannot figure it out. I'm a size 8-10 so which would that fall into? A, B, C, D, or E?

Thanks!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2010 5:18 AM PST

SCER192 925 Sterling Silver Clear AB Crystal Dangle Handmade Earrings Made with Swarovski Elements
Offered by Gem Avenue
Price: $10.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Swarovski Crystal earrings, November 9, 2009
These earrings are sooo pretty! They are not too big and not heavy at all which is a huge plus when buying crystal earrings. I bought 3 pairs for my bridesmaids and I know they will love them. Dealing with Gem Avenue has been great. They also have wonderful customer service. I am very happy with my product :)

Page: 1 | 2