Profile for Gina K. Pasqualucci > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gina K. Pasqualucci "Momma Gina" RSS Feed (Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kuhn Rikon Flexi 6-Inch Knife Spatula, Green/Green
Kuhn Rikon Flexi 6-Inch Knife Spatula, Green/Green
Offered by CookingwithStyle
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $13.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 21, 2014
Surprising sharp, and very simple to use. I love the combination of a knife/spatula.
I use this mostly for herbs since they are sometimes challenging to cut precisely and scrape up without brusing.

Enesco 4029241 Our Name Is Mud by Lorrie Veasey 16-Ounce Porcelain Retired Mug, 4-1/2-Inch
Offered by JAF GIFTS
Price: $12.48
3 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, February 21, 2014
Looks nice, good size and quality. Washes up well in the dishwasher. Not as funny as other sayings, but good for the price.

Tronsmart T1000 Mirror2TV Wireless Display HDMI Dongle Support Miracast DLNA EZCAST AirPlay Compatible with Android OS / Apple iOS / Samsung AllShare Cast S5 S4 S3 Note2 Note3 Note10.1 / Google Nexus4 Nexus5 Nexus7 / DELL VENUE 8 PRO
Offered by GeekBuying
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $25.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT WORK, February 21, 2014
TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT. Do not waste your money, but more importantly, don't waste your time. Total frustration. There is no reason this should be sold on Amazon!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 6:42 PM PST

Downton Abbey Season 2 [HD]
Downton Abbey Season 2 [HD]
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Great!, June 8, 2013
I was s Skeptical. But I wanted to watch something for free on Amazon prime so I gave it a try. Glad I did! I've seen all the seasons and I'm anxious for more.

Logitech Alert 750n Indoor Master System with Wide-Angle Night Vision (961-000376)
Offered by IsaacTronics
Price: $649.00
8 used & new from $300.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent image and easy setup, May 19, 2013
I use it as a puppy cam. It has excellent audio as well as video. Would recommend this to my friends. Easy website access

Rubber-Cal Wellington Carpet Rubber Mat - 2 x 3 feet - Tan Entrance Rug Mat
Rubber-Cal Wellington Carpet Rubber Mat - 2 x 3 feet - Tan Entrance Rug Mat
Offered by Rubber-Cal
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as it looks, and heavy enough not to slide, October 25, 2012
I am completely satisfied with the look and quality of this mat. I have a doggie door, and two boxers that go in and out a lot. This has made my life much easier.

Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Price: $249.99
34 used & new from $189.95

1.0 out of 5 stars It sounded like it was going to really do a good job....but, July 27, 2012
I've had an iRobot Roomba for years and it has worked wonderfully. However, I have long hair now, and it gets wrapped around the brush. I purchased the Neato because it said it didn't do that because of the different style of brush. I also read somewhere that it had more power. The battery runs out faster than the Roomba, and it constantly said it could not navigate because something was in it's path. Nothing in the path, and it gets stuck too easy. I'll get another Roomba.

3 iRobot Roomba 500 Series AeroVac Blue Filters 536 550 551 552 564 595 Series; Fits IRobot Roomba AeroVac Filter Part# 20938, 55101, 53601, VP-RM550-3FLT; Designed & Engineered by Crucial Vacuum
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price, seems to be same quality, April 6, 2012
I've just used the filter today in two rooms, and it appears to be doing just as good as the original Roomba filter. I have lots of pet hair, and since the 2 Boxers have a doggie door, they track in a LOT of dirt while I'm at work. I vacuum the hard surface floor where they are contained during the day, and use the roomba everyday M-F, and about 3 times a week on the carpet.

I have had my roomba for years, and hate the expense of these filters, so I was washing it, and continuing to use it.
I decided it was wearing out and not fitting as properly as it should, so I decided to buy replacements.

If I don't feel these filters catch the small particles like the OEM, I will update the review.

Dyson Asthma & Allergy Kit
Dyson Asthma & Allergy Kit
Offered by Trend Genie
Price: $60.97
14 used & new from $54.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a must have accessory, February 25, 2012
I've had my Dyson for years, and wish i would have purchased this much sooner. It works just as described, and makes the job much easier. surprisingly, I like the duster much better than I expected. It makes dusting easy, and vac's away the pet hair and dust rather than pushing it around or making it stired up into the air.

Margin Call
Margin Call
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you hanging on the edge, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Margin Call (Amazon Instant Video)
This was a good movie. It has a lot of character interactions, and makes one think about the ethics and what is right and wrong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4