Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Isabel Brown > Reviews

Browse

Isabel Brown's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Isabel Brown RSS Feed (NY, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
JBL Clip Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Black
JBL Clip Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Black
Offered by abarsh1
Price: $38.99
28 used & new from $18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, March 13, 2016
stuck on an island and had bad guy try fix it.. sound distorts a PIECE OF JUNK

The Storm Is over Now
The Storm Is over Now
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this song, it's creating a turning point or helping me recognize it., May 8, 2014
This review is from: The Storm Is over Now (MP3 Music)
LOVE this song, it's creating a turning point or helping me recognize it. Jesus is here for you and loves you. Even when you don't seem to see him, believe and you will see!

Break Out!: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life
Break Out!: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life
Offered by Hachette Book Group

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank God for Positive Preachers, May 8, 2014
Lots of great stuff in this book! What I do not like are some entries, phrases what delete or help shut down faith, like: You will have your miracle "someday." (not a quote from book). Two other things I do not like are his use of stories and non-use of scripture references.

The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear,  Guilt, and Addiction
The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear, Guilt, and Addiction
Offered by Hachette Book Group

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 8, 2014
I've followed Joseph Prince a long time and feel that "I've got it," so much of this is old to me. There are some phrases that I do not like. Anything that creates mind doubt or delay. Not sure exactly if he says this, but words like "don't worry, your miracle will arrive SOMEDAY." Our God only made one person wait in his miracles, it was otherwise always IMMEDIATLY.

The Kingdom of Power How to Demonstrate It Here & Now
The Kingdom of Power How to Demonstrate It Here & Now

2.0 out of 5 stars Read much better books, May 8, 2014
I didn't get much of anything out of this book. Didn't really like it. There are better books out there.

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
Price: $7.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Details for Free Lifestyle, May 8, 2014
This is a deeper look at the concepts I loved in "Who is God, You Are," by Fiona Fay. It is sometimes a bit hard to understand and I really do not like the question/answer format. However I needed the additional emphasis/explanations on the Now to be freed from mind misery. I may not be there yet, but as Fiona said, it's a journey and YES I am seeing changes in situations when I let go and surrender! :) Definitely recommended.

The Supernatural Ways of Royalty: Discovering Your Rights and Privileges of Being a Son or Daughter of God
Price: $9.34

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't get into it, May 8, 2014
Either no anointing or needs better writing or organization. I got nothing from it when other books have been life changing for me. Definitely not recommended.

Satechi Divoom Bluetune Solo Portable Bluetooth Speaker System (Gray) for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S & 4, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy S IV, S III, & S II, Nokia, Motorola, LG
Offered by Satechi

1.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! NOT SO!, May 8, 2014
Very frustrated with this. BAD. Had the first one and had trouble with it. Then got a replacement and it is giving me all kinds of problems now. They are willing to replace but I'm out of country and it should just WORK and last longer. Only had this one two months.

Who is God? You are
Who is God? You are

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifechanging, November 6, 2013
I am very critical of books, most are worthless, but this is one of those very rare titles that really can change your life. It has mine. In just a few days I went from a year and a half of distress and "disasters" to joy and miracles. It helped loose me from a stressful man-love addiction/obsession that I've had forever. I dont' really like the title, however the concepts are awesome: God is in me. God is love. Love is all that matters. Focus on the now. Stop thinking. Go with the flow. Move as your heart directs. God's love is all you need.

I also recommended another life changing book, Professional Dreamer.

Kerastase Bain Chroma Riche, 8.5 Fluid Ounce
Kerastase Bain Chroma Riche, 8.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Soft Sheer
Price: $21.27
76 used & new from $17.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Coats the Hair, May 19, 2013
I think I read somewhere this did not coat as the other Keratase shampoos do. At first I thought it was worthless because my hair still felt dry and frazzled, but as I continued using it, it got much better. I feel the coating on it after washing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4