Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for Brian W. Taylor > Reviews

Browse

Brian W. Taylor's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian W. Taylor RSS Feed (Angie, LA United States)

The Assassin and the Desert: A Throne of Glass Novella (Throne of Glass series Book 1)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book Series, October 2, 2014
Great Novella...love the book series as well

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Greatest Hits) - Playstation 3
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Greatest Hits) - Playstation 3
Price: $13.57
443 used & new from $3.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyrim is addictive!, December 8, 2011
Since I got Skyriim I have played it at the least an hour a day. It's an awesome game that I love to play!

True Blood: Season 3
True Blood: Season 3
DVD ~ Anna Paquin
Price: $14.96
22 used & new from $10.96

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SEASON!!!, September 15, 2010
This review is from: True Blood: Season 3 (DVD)
I am a huge fan of the True Blood HBO series. The first season was great, second season....just was too much sex/orgies, but the third season was fantastic. I can't wait for next summer to see what season 4 has in store. Yes the tv series differs from the books, but why put any kind of negative remarks...they made the series...that's all that matters. Love the cast..they all really make the show just awesome to watch.

CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder - PlayStation 2
CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder - PlayStation 2
69 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars CSI Fan of the Show...not so much of the game, October 8, 2007
I love the CSI show and have been a fan from the start. Now saying this...I was so looking forward to the game being released on the PS2 console. I ordered it months in advance...kept having to change and update until it's release. After playing this for a few hours...I got frustrated that the game would freeze up and then getting to the final case I can't even find the first aid kit in the warehouse that has the gun in it. I've asked for tips...got the walkthrough from the internet...still unable to find. So I will just put this game aside and look for something more challenging. I would have loved to have played as Catherine, Warrick, Nick or Sara...instead they are just helping you. So not too much a fan of the game.