Profile for AJDunn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AJDunn RSS Feed (Greenlawn, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Intex Recreation Sea Star Wave Rider, Age 3+
Intex Recreation Sea Star Wave Rider, Age 3+
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $11.46
4 used & new from $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for the kids, July 6, 2014
We've had this ride-on float for about 4 years and it's held up until just recently. It's pretty durable and will hold two kids (maybe 3). My kids have loved it since they had it and so do all their friends that have come over & used it. We have an above ground pool & it's a good size. It started leaking recently so we have to keep filling it up with air, so I think we'll be buying a new one soon. It doesn't tip easily like the animal floats do, so the kids can just sit on this for hours without falling in the pool. It's a great float.

Neat-Oh! LEGO City Fire ZipBin - Large Toy Box & Playmat - Holds ~1500 Bricks
Neat-Oh! LEGO City Fire ZipBin - Large Toy Box & Playmat - Holds ~1500 Bricks
Price: $24.99
16 used & new from $24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Lego storage and play mat, August 17, 2012
I got this for my 6 year old son to store his Legos. It is a good size and can store quite a bit. We love that it also turns into a play mat for your Legos. It has roads and plenty of space to play with your Lego vehicles and buildings. I considered getting a plastic Lego storage bin, but this seems much better with dual purposes. I'm glad we got this and will be buying other ones as my son's collection grows.

Franklin's Class Trip (Franklin (Kids Can Hardcover))
Franklin's Class Trip (Franklin (Kids Can Hardcover))
by Paulette Bourgeois
26 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute story!, August 17, 2012
My 6 and 4 year old boys both enjoyed this book. Franklin goes on a class trip to a museum and his friend tells him about the dinosaur. Franklin thinks there's a real dinosaur at the museum and is suddenly afraid to go on the trip. He sees other fun exhibits and forgets about the dinosaur until he is face to face with dinosaur bones! What a relief it's not real! My kids really liked this book and now want to go to a museum. All of the Franklin books are great for young kids and have enjoyable characters.

DSiXL Nerf Armor - Blue/Light Grey
DSiXL Nerf Armor - Blue/Light Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protector for DS, August 5, 2012
This is a great case for the DS. It is pretty bulky and makes the DSixl really large. I've never had a problem with my 6 year old's DS case, however my 4 year old has had this for only a month and it's already breaking apart. A few pieces have come off and I think we'll need to buy a new one soon. My boys are always dropping their ds's and this does a great job of protecting them. Nerf makes the best case out there. This one is good because you do not have to take it off to play, while there's another Nerf case that you do. This is the only case we will buy for our DS's.

Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Electronic Heatwave The Fire-Bot Set
Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Electronic Heatwave The Fire-Bot Set
Offered by Brian's Toys
Price: $29.40
17 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for young kids, July 10, 2012
My 4 year old wanted a talking Transformer like his older brother's Power Bots, but they don't make them anymore, luckily we found this. Since he's also into Firemen, this was perfect! He just started watching the Transformers Rescue Bots show and it's perfect for his age. This Transformer talks and his limbs move, but does not Transform, which is fine and would be too hard for young kids anyway. Heatwave is probably about a foot tall and comes with a small fireman figure as well as a book. All in all, my son loves it! This is great for any young Transformers (rescue bots) fan. It is a little pricey at $25, but it is a fun toy.

Nickelodeon Favorites: Merry Christmas
Nickelodeon Favorites: Merry Christmas
DVD ~ Nickelodeon Favorites
Price: $5.99
43 used & new from $4.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nick Jr. Christmas, January 18, 2012
My 3 year old loves this video. He especially loves Dora & Diego, however, the Dora & Diego shows on this video are on other Christmas videos; in fact, I already own those videos & did not realize that when I got this. They could have added some new Dora & Diego Christmas episodes, the ones on here are a few years old. It's nice that this does have some of the new Nick shows such as Ni Hao Kai-lan & Umi Zoomi, which my son also loves. It would have been nice to have the Backyardigans on here as well.

But all in all, it is a very good video of Christmas episodes, and my son loves it! He doesn't get bored watching this & I enjoy watching it with him.

Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs
by Byron Barton
Price: $6.99
113 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good dinosaur book for young kids, October 16, 2011
This review is from: Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs (Paperback)
My 3 year old really enjoys this book (he first read it at school). This is great for young kids and toddlers because it doesn't depict dinosaurs as scary monsters. This is the only dinosaur book my son likes because of this. The pictures are very colorful and the story is simple, and each page shows different dinosaurs and their characteristics. This is a great first dinosaur book.

Mommy Hugs
Mommy Hugs
by Karen Katz
Price: $11.54
57 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our favorites!, April 16, 2011
This review is from: Mommy Hugs (Hardcover)
My 2-1/2 year old son loves this book & it's one that I must read to him every night. It was also a favorite of my older son when he was this age. It is actually a counting book about baby's day and all the different kinds of hugs they can receive. It starts off with "Good Morning Sleepyhead, it's Mommy" which my son & I say to each other every morning. Then it goes into "One Nuzzle Wuzzle wake up hug" then "Two choo choo open wide yummy hugs", etc. It is a very sweet book, teaches counting as well as learning about affection and that Mommy is always there for Baby. My son loves repeating each of the types of hugs and our favorite is "Ten I love you hugs" and you read and say I Love You ten times (so fun). This is definitely a favorite at bedtime.

All of the Karen Katz books are excellent, this one & Where is Baby's Belly Button are our favorites. I was looking for a book that either had boys in it or was more gender neutral, since I have two boys. This one is perfect!

Gadget Smarts PB200 Faux Leather Personal Charging Stand (Black) - Desktop Organizer & Charging Station!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for small spaces, April 16, 2011
This is a great little organizer. It has plenty of room for a few phones, wallet, etc. Since it's nice & compact, it's good for a small space. We use it on our kitchen counter where there is very limited space. The only issue I have with it is if you're using a power strip, you cannot place that inside the back because it's too big. We have the organizer & a big power strip right next to it which takes up a lot of space. And this does not come with any power source. It would be nice to have a power source that fits right inside.

Go Diego Go! The Rescuer Fleece Throw Blanket Forest 50" X 60"
Go Diego Go! The Rescuer Fleece Throw Blanket Forest 50" X 60"

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice blanket, April 16, 2011
My son wanted a Diego blanket, so I did some research and came across this one with good reviews. We were excited to get the blanket, it is huge!! I can use it for myself since it's big enough. It is a really cute pattern & my son loves it. My only issue is I thought it was going to be a little thicker. It is fleece, but very lightweight. I had bought some kids blankets at Kohl's by Jumping Beans that I like better because they're plush & a little heavier. Overall though, this is a very good blanket.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5