Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Dave Roberts > Reviews

Browse

Dave Roberts' Profile

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dave Roberts RSS Feed (Boston, MA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
BLACK+DECKER LST420 20-volt Max Lithium High Performance Trimmer and Edger, 12-Inch
Price: $99.00
34 used & new from $79.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Better than I had hoped.., June 17, 2016
This trimmer is better than I had ever hoped. The power is plentiful for grass trimming, and even knocks down heavier brush with a little patience. The trimmer is surprisingly light. It cleans up edges, cracks in sidewalks and even pushed back some overgrown ivy without a hitch. Battery life was great. I went half an hour without a slowdown of any kind. I am now thinking of trying some of the other outdoor tools in the line.

Bass Men's Walton Penny Loafer,Black,11 EEE US
Bass Men's Walton Penny Loafer,Black,11 EEE US

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart in less than 6 months, February 2, 2016
This review is from: Bass Men's Walton Slip-On (Shoes)
After less than 6 months this shoe has failed. The stitching has let go completely. Men's shoes should last a year at this price. Bass will not offer any help so I suggest you stay away!

Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices
Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices
Price: $24.95
97 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product and fantastic customer service., January 30, 2016
This phone holder goes in my never used CD player, and puts the phone up high enough to easily access without blocking windshield space.I had a locking problem with one of the 2 units I purchased and Mountek support had a new one in my hands in just days. If you don't use your CD player and need a secure cell phone mount this can't be beat.

Antec Halo 6 LED Bias Lighting Kit
Antec Halo 6 LED Bias Lighting Kit
Price: $8.99
44 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. I never knew how much I needed it until I had it., January 25, 2016
This self adhesive LED strip plugged right int my TV's USB port for automatic operation when I turn the TV on and off. There is a manual off if I wanted it, but during daytime viewing it is unnoticeable. At night this additional back-light makes colors so much richer on my set I am astonished. For such short money give it a shot.

A word of warning, my TV backs up on a white wall and a single strip is plenty even for my 46 inch TV.

I am buying more of these for another TV and for friends an family.

LABO Men's Brown Fashion Winter Snow Boots Shoes Velcro Waterproof Insulated 105 BROWN-11

4.0 out of 5 stars Velcro means no frozen laces to fight!, January 25, 2016
These are great snow-boots. Easy on and easy off, the Velcro means no icy laces to fight with after I clear the driveway. As another reviewer pointed out they run roomy (a little big), but for boots to be worn with heavy socks they are pretty good. Don't order above your usual size and maybe even go down a 1/2 size.

The boots are so well insulated that my feet overheated pretty quickly once inside the house.

I liked these boots so much I purchased 2 other pairs for my sons.

MoKo Case for Fire 7 2015 - Slim Folding Cover for Amazon Fire Tablet (7 inch Display - 5th Generation, 2015 Release Only), BLACK
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $10.98

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the one hand solution I was looking for., January 25, 2016
This case gets me the main thing I wanted which was a strap to help hold the case with one hand.

The case fits well and doesn't add too much weight.

The only downside is how awful it smells. After a few days the scent has diminished, but is still present.

Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 5700 Wet & Dry, S5370/84, with Turbomode and SmartClean
Price: $129.95
11 used & new from $116.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast easy to use razor with a close shave, December 31, 2015
As a Bzz agent, I received the Philips Norelco® 5700 Shaver at no cost to provide my honest review of this product.

At the outset let me tell you that I love the razor, but still don't quite see the advantage of the special cleaning system.

I have been using electric razors for most of my life. I have used both rotary (like this one) and foil electric razors for 20+ years. While I occasionally will use a blade on a trip, or if the impulse strikes me, 99 out of 100 shaves are with an electric.

This razor is a joy to use and does a nice clean, close job especially if you shave every day. If I let the beard go more than 2 days it’s not much fun to tame.

The floating head design does a great job of following the contours of my face and neck. It tracks better than any other razor I have ever used.

The only complaint I have is that the razor is so easy to clean under running water I don’t see much need for the cleaning tower. The cleaning tower definitely gives me a clean that makes the razor look fresh out of the package, but I also notice the cleaning solution smell for the next 2 shaves.

I highly recommend this razor for daily use. It is fast, easy to use, and gives a close shave.

Hydroluxe Full-Chrome 24 Function Ultra-Luxury 3-way 2 in 1 Shower-Head /Handheld-Shower Combo
Offered by Interlink Products
Price: $49.99
12 used & new from $20.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Great water flow, low quality materials, December 23, 2015
FIrst off for the price it is pretty impressive. However, it is all plastic where it connects and I simply cannot get it to stay precisely where I want it to.

The water flow is excellent, and it is nice that both heads can be used at the same time.

I figure in 2 years when it gets caked with hard water deposits I might even buy it again.

Stanley 10788 Curved Quick-Change Utility Knife, Stainless Steel Retractable Blade, 3 Blades
Offered by Lusso Vida
Price: $8.87
87 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A solid utility knife that takes a little bit to get used to., December 23, 2015
This utility knife works great once I figureded it out. The blade changing and storage were not intuitive to me, and the directions were nearly useless. So saying all that, once I figured it out it works well and makes blade changing pretty easy.

This is a pretty heavy tool in comparison to others I own (I must have 5 or 6) and should be great for heavier work like demolition or cutting thinner sheet stock like Masonite.

Sewing Machine Table Clock
Sewing Machine Table Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a quilter!, December 23, 2015
This beautiful miniature was purchased as a gift for my wife who is an avid quilter.

It looks perfect and has surprising detail. They even went so far as to include the battery packed separately. I tis even surprisingly heavy and solid.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9