Profile for YasVO > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

YasVO RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Hello Supermint Mouthwash 16 Oz Bottle
Hello Supermint Mouthwash 16 Oz Bottle
Offered by Shopitable
Price: $12.47
4 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, natural mouthwash!, June 23, 2014
A really great, natural mouthwash alternative to Listerine that actually works. It has a light minty flavor too. Highly recommend!

OfficeMax Two-Drawer Vertical File, 18" D, Letter Size, Black
OfficeMax Two-Drawer Vertical File, 18" D, Letter Size, Black
Offered by OfficeMax
Price: $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic file cabinet that does its job!, June 23, 2014
What can I say? This is a basic file cabinet that does its job. It was easy to set up (no assembly is really required, other than screwing on the handles). It works!

Maxxima MLN-10 LED Night Light with Sensor (Pack of 4)
Maxxima MLN-10 LED Night Light with Sensor (Pack of 4)
Offered by Maxxima
Price: $12.99
5 used & new from $7.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but way too bright, May 9, 2014
I gave these night lights a rating of three stars because they are manufactured well but simply way too bright for a small space. There's no way I would have been able to sleep at night with one of these on. Too bad!

Sensitive Facial Cleanser Argan Oil + Probiotic Acure Organics 4 oz Liquid
Sensitive Facial Cleanser Argan Oil + Probiotic Acure Organics 4 oz Liquid
Offered by Maple Leaf Nutrition
Price: $14.39
11 used & new from $11.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Best facewash I've ever used, March 23, 2014
I am a huge fan of Acure Organics products, and this is no exception. I love how soft this makes my skin feel. I am also so happy to find a product that is made from natural ingredients and that works as well as this does. And it's unscented...yay! Very happy with this product.

Audio-Technica ATH-M30 Professional Studio Monitor Closed-back Dynamic Stereo Headphones
Offered by Firemall LLC
Price: $57.50
48 used & new from $46.12

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, September 27, 2013
Just got mine in the mail today. These headphones are SO SO SO SO SO comfortable. This is such an improvement over my last pair of Sony headphones (they were comparable in price but not in quality!).

They also seem high quality. I made a good decision to purchase these. Love when that happens. Yay!

ViewSonic VA2431WM 24-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor with Speakers
ViewSonic VA2431WM 24-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor with Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars A great monitor at a great price. I am so enthused I had to write a review., January 3, 2011
This monitor is perfect. End of review.

Oh, I guess you may want to know why. Here goes:

- the setup is simple and it starts working almost right out of the box
- the display is perfect, no issues with it at all
- it even has sound, which means that I can actually enjoy video now (it's not as easy with my little netbook)
- the size and resolution are perfect too. it's wide enough that you don't have to scroll to the right to view most websites

All in all, in my opinion, it was a perfect purchase. I almost bought the 20" ViewSonic but then decided to spend the extra $40 or so for a larger monitor and I am glad I did.

This was a great purchase. Highly recommended!

Bamboo Silicone Pop-Up Travel Bowl, 1-Cup, Colors Vary
Bamboo Silicone Pop-Up Travel Bowl, 1-Cup, Colors Vary
Price: $6.56
22 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-duper doggie travel water bowl, November 7, 2010
This travel bowl is great - it's clean, easy to travel with, and easy to use. My dog is a 10 lb. Malshi and we got the smaller size; it's perfect for her. Might order another one for her meals on the go.

It's also dishwasher-safe, which is really nice. Lightweight, BPA-free, and I'm hooked.

All in all, a great product. Better than those strange canvas travel bowls.

Culligan WSH-C125 Wall-Mount 10,000 Gallon Capacity Filtered Showerhead, Chrome Finish
Price: $30.99
48 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference a fancy showerhead makes!, January 1, 2009
I noticed a difference in the pressure, feel, and smell of my water immediately after installing this showerhead. My hair and skin felt softer. LOOOOVE IT. Definitely worth the money -- it's a quality piece, easy to install, and filters out the yucky elements in your shower water.

The Eight Characters of Comedy: Guide to Sitcom Acting And Writing
The Eight Characters of Comedy: Guide to Sitcom Acting And Writing
by Scott Sedita
28 used & new from $10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhh-some., January 1, 2009
Scott Sedita presents a very thorough insight into the structure and characters of Sitcoms. It's good for actors, good for writers. It's well organized and very useful. The kind of book you keep on the shelf and refer to. ACTORS: it's a very good reference for your auditions.

Charles David Maura Box Satchel
Charles David Maura Box Satchel

5.0 out of 5 stars This purse is gorgeous - very elegant, January 1, 2009
Love this bag! It's very elegant and goes nicely with winter colors. Very well made and holds A LOT of things!

Page: 1 | 2