Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Browse

Rebecca's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rebecca RSS Feed (New York)

Bargz Empty Fine Mist Atomizers -Silver Glass Perfume Spray Bottle - Bulk - Pack of 12 - 1/3 Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume bottles, July 4, 2015
They met my expectations. The bottles were perfect. The delivery was on time. I will purchase from them again.

Supersonic SC-61SW PowerX-fit Fitness Wristband - Blue SC-61SWBLUE
Supersonic SC-61SW PowerX-fit Fitness Wristband - Blue SC-61SWBLUE
Offered by BiteBee
Price: $32.99
32 used & new from $32.99

1.0 out of 5 stars A REAL PIECE OF JUKE - DON'T PURCHASE, April 7, 2015
This is a piece of junk. It would be fine if, you can keep the band on your arm, but it keeps coming off and it does not stay snapped shut, or if the back would stay on, you have to take the silicon band off supposedly to charge, but after doing that a few times, it no longer snaps shut, but keep falling off. Also, it comes with a usb charger, in which you have to take off the silicone bank to charge, but there is nothing on the device that accommodate the charger. I'm afraid once I use up all my charge, that's it, not that it makes a difference because I can not use It anyway. If it were not for those issues, which are crucial it would work fine, as it does record your steps, and once you download and sync to your smartphone, it does sync up and record the information into your smartphone. Also another issue, I do not see how you can receive calls, well you can receive them, but not answer them, so what's the point. I would not recommend this to anyone. Normally, I always read reviews before I purchase a product, but for some reason, I did not for this purchase. My job has a wellness program and I want to record my steps. I got one (1) day of use out of it, and that's it. The instructions are complicated and confusing. There is not even a company name or contact information on the packaging. Don't waste your money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2016 5:14 PM PST

Chef, Interrupted: Delicious Chefs' Recipes That You Can Actually Make at Home
Chef, Interrupted: Delicious Chefs' Recipes That You Can Actually Make at Home
by Melissa Clark
42 used & new from $2.07

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Enough Pictures, September 19, 2011
It's a good book, which offers some very good tips, but there are not enough pictures of the food. It has some nice recipes, which I may try as well as tips on purchasing items, in terms of selecting the quality in which to purchase. The lack of pictures of how the food should look was a big disappointment for me.