Profile for Cyrus Webb > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 460

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cyrus Webb "Conversations Book Club" RSS Feed (Jackson, MS)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
EC Technology® iPhone 6 Plus Case Shakeproof Transformer Hard Shell Holster Combo Dual Layer Holster For Outdoor Sport with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Clip For iPhone 6 Plus 5.5" - Black & Blue
Offered by EC Technology US Store
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EC Technology has thought of it all with this new iPhone 6 case, December 25, 2014
EC Technology is consistently giving the world products that are function and do more than what is expected at a great price, and this case is another example of that.

As you can see in the pics the case is great in that it provides much needed protection for your phone, but it does so much more. It give you the ability to snap it to your waistband or carryon bag and even has a neat "kickstand" to allow it to sit up while you use it.

The other thing I want to mention is that it comes with a screen protector as well, giving you everything you need to protect your phone and use it carefully.

Definitely something the techie in your home will appreciate, EC thought of it all.

Attmu Elastic Reflective Belt Vest, Cycling Vest, Safety Vest
Attmu Elastic Reflective Belt Vest, Cycling Vest, Safety Vest
Offered by Attmu Group
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Attmu does it again by providing a great product that will help you stay safe as well, December 25, 2014
I have fallen in love with products by Attmu over the past year. They consistently create items that are not just priced right but actually do what they are supposed to do.

This can definitely be said about their reflective belt vest. I'm a jogger, so when I am enjoying the nice evening run I can do so safely with this vest that is easy to put on, snaps in place and gives you the flexibility you need while moving around.

I can see this working well for a variety of activities outside at night, but the great thing is that it makes it easy for you to be seen, helping you to work and play safely.

Priced right and easy to care for, this is one of those items that is a must.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Leather Conditioner & Restorer, Premium Leather Protector in Cars, Furniture, Purses, Saddles, Shoes, Boots, Bags & more. Wild Bill's Leather Conditioner is Made in U.S.A. & Eco-Friendly 8 oz.
Offered by Detail Hut
Price: $15.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Bill's Leather Conditioner and Restorer definitely lives up to its name, December 25, 2014
After using the Wild Bill's Leather Cleaner and seeing what it could do for my shoes and briefcase, I decided to apply the leather conditioner. This is another easy product to use and the results are definitely noticeable.

I'm posting my leather bag (that is now 20 years old) here to show you the before and after affects of the conditioner. Not sure if it translates well in the pic, but some of the imperfections on the bag were able concealed by the conditioner and made it look like it did years ago.

Just like the actual leather cleaner it is suggested that you apply in a circular motion. It's a creamy material that goes on well with a soft cloth, and I can say there is no strange odor or residue like I have experienced in the past with other cleaners.

Wild BIll is on to something here. I have now used the cleaner and the conditioner on my shoes and bag, and I am very pleased with the results.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Wild Bill's Leather Cleaner for Cars, Furniture, Boots, Jackets, Shoes, Saddles, Purses, Golf Bags, Clothing & More. Made in U.S.A. & Eco Friendly 8 oz.
Offered by Detail Hut
Price: $15.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Bill's Leather Cleaner works quickly and easily, December 25, 2014
This is the first cleaner I have used that I have taken the time to share a review for---and the main reason I'm doing it now is because how good it works.

Had never heard of Wild Bill's Leather Cleaner before, but when I was offered a sample in exchange for a review I thought I would try it. Now I am so glad that I did.

First of all it is easy to use: Flip the cap, apply a small amount on a cloth and then start to apply to the item in a circular motion. It's really just that easy. I used it on my leather dress shoes as well as my leather briefcase. (pics attached) The end result is really noticeable, and there is no weird smell or residue left behind.

This is a great product that it seems you can use on a variety of items in your home or office. I don't have any leather furniture in my home, but I will be loaning it to my mom so she can try it on hers.

Definitely a product I don't mind telling others about, Wild Bill's Leather Cleaner works really well.
Comment Comment | Permalink

100 8" Premium Glow Stick Bracelets Mixed Colors (tube of 100)
100 8" Premium Glow Stick Bracelets Mixed Colors (tube of 100)
Offered by USA Toyz
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PartySticks has created a fun and easy product that kids and adults will enjoy playing around with, December 25, 2014
When I was asked about reviewing Party Sticks's GLow Stick Bracelets I thought they would be great to try out with my nephew and young cousin.

Little did I know that before they even had a chance to know about them my mom and I would have fun with them first. :-) (see pics)

These are so much fun to play with. All you do is bend a little to activate the glow, select the size of your bracelet ( or in my mom's case bracelet AND necklace), then use the connectors to secure and you're done.

They look good with the lights on but great with the lights off---as my mom so beautifully showcases.

These are something you will definitely enjoy with the kids---but if you don't have kids around and "happen" to find these they will be great for you as well.
Comment Comment | Permalink

A Killer Retreat: A Downward Dog Mystery #2 (Downward Dog Mysteries)
A Killer Retreat: A Downward Dog Mystery #2 (Downward Dog Mysteries)
by Tracy Weber
Price: $11.24
2 used & new from $11.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Author Tracy Weber delivers a killer read with A KILLER RETREAT, December 24, 2014
One of the things I love about my job is getting the chance to devour a new release before it is available for the world---and I was fortunate enough to have that opportunity with author Tracy Weber's newest offering A KILLER RETREAT.

We are able to rejoin Kate Davidson on her personal adventure through life, maneuvering through relationships and not getting arrested for a crime she didn't commit. She's not along in this journey, though. She has her boyfriend and of course Bella---as well as her friend Rene who doesn't mind getting into a little bit of trouble herself for Kate. Throughout the new book we are able to not just figure out the "whodunnit" but see Kate come to grips with the fact that not everything is about her. This information is important for her as she tries to do her best as a yoga teacher but also as a girlfriend.

Will the lessons she is learning help her to solve the crime and live to tell about it? You'll be able to figure that out with the rest of the readers in this entertaining read.

Definitely a book that will keep you engaged from the very beginning, A KILLER RETREAT is a killer read.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Morning Pep Real Birch Xylitol sweetner (Not From Corn) NON GMO - KOSHER - GLUTEN FREE - PRODUCT OF USA. 2.5 lbs
Offered by HERBFUL HEALTH
Price: $25.95
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Morning Pep's sweetener is great for every aspect of your life in the kitchen, December 24, 2014
I have been looking for a healthier substitute for sugar, but to be honest price and the taste were always two things I had problems with.

Morning Pep's Xylitol solves both of those with their natural sweetener, and I am glad to share it with you.

The sweetener is a tad more coarse than sugar but the taste is just as good. I use it to start my day in my coffee and later on in my tea. It's even great in my cereal!

If you are looking for something that has some great pluses as well as tastes great, then I definitely suggest Morning Pep's sweetener.

'My Bunny-Mate' - Illustrated Children's Book: One boy's hilarious health chat with his quirky bunny-mate... but his bunny-mate has other ideas!
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Charby's MY BUNNY-MATE reminds us all that not creatures (or humans) are cared for the same, December 24, 2014
MY BUNNY-MATE by Charby Ibrahim is a fun way of sharing with kids that there are differences in the way that animals are treated, and we have to make sure to treat them accordingly if we want them to be happy and healthy.

I love the fact that the story rhymes and will definitely keep your attention as you are reading it either yourself or with the little ones. We are able to see that though it is a great idea to do all you can for those in your care you have to make sure what you are doing is not going to do more harm than good.

Unfortunately our animals can't talk with us to set us straight (smile), but that is why it is up to us to educate ourselves and others about the proper way to care for them.

Definitely a book that will become a favorite at story-time or bedtime, MY BUNNY-MATE offers some entertaining and important reminders for pet owners.

SkyBell Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Version 2.0 (SILVER)
SkyBell Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Version 2.0 (SILVER)
Price: $199.00
2 used & new from $162.84

5.0 out of 5 stars SkyBell's easy installation, great technology and customer service makes it a winner, December 24, 2014
There's a lot to love about the SkyBell: it's great instructions to aide in an easy installation, the genius of the technology of being able to not just answer your door but see what's going on from your smartphone or other device and then the options it gives you depending on how you want to hear or respond to the doorbell. The thing I have to say that impressed me the most, however, is the customer service.

From the time the device was ordered they made it clear that they were there to help in any way with any questions I might have. I ended up not needing their assistance with the install of the doorbell, but it was great to know they were there if the need arose.

So many products I review these days make you feel like you are kind of on your own in the process. I can honestly say that this was not the case with SkyBell. That makes it even more so something that I will recommend to others.

ZzzQuil Plugged in Lavender and Chamomile Sleep Enhancer
ZzzQuil Plugged in Lavender and Chamomile Sleep Enhancer
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ZzzQuil's scented sleep-aid is a great inducer for relaxation and much-needed rest, December 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Sleep is not normally my biggest problem, but the quality of sleep is. I am glad that I had about ZzzQuil sleep-aids, and I have to say that after using them for three nights straight they are a great addition to my winding down time.

The pads are easy to install ( I just use one per night, but you can use two), and then they just plug in and you're done. Enjoy the aroma and before long you are able to get to get some rest in what is an atmosphere designed for that purpose.

I noticed the box says allow 30 minutes or so for the scent to fill the room, but in my bedroom it took less than 10 minutes.

Definitely something that will aid you in relaxing and welcoming sleep, I definitely recommend this product for everyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20