Profile for Cyrus Webb > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 511

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cyrus Webb "Conversations Book Club" RSS Feed (Jackson, MS)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bolse® High Output Cell Phone Chargers, 3-Port USB Car Charger (32W / 6.3A), Provides Maximum Power For 3 Devices At Once for iPhone 5, 5S, 4S; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Galaxy Note 3, 2; iPad Air, 5, 4, mini; LG G2; Motorola and HTC

5.0 out of 5 stars Bolse's phone charger is a great product that's priced right for any household, October 24, 2014
We're you're on the road a lot the last you need is to find yourself in a situation where your battery dies and you have no way to recharge it. With this Bolse 3 port usb car charger you definitely won't have that problem.

The thing for me is to make sure I actually leave it in the car! I received this product in exchange for my honest review, and I can say that it not only provides a great charge, but if you are traveling with someone it allows for more than one device to be charged at a time.

Priced in such a way that it will be seen as a great investment for the family, this charger is ahead of the competition.

People Pleaser
People Pleaser
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Toni Hickman encourages us to let our individual lights shine with PEOPLE PLEASER, October 23, 2014
This review is from: People Pleaser (MP3 Music)
Recording artist Toni Hickman's single PEOPLE PLEASER is exactly the kind of music the world needs more of right now.

What Toni Hickman has captured in this single is a message that individuals young and old need to remember. We are all amazing, and we should never let anyone else tell us differently.

"You're beautiful, amazing," she sings. "Like a fire in disguise, youre blazing. I hope you don't let this world put your fire out." That is the charge that all of us have: to allow our own individual lights to shine, encouraging others to do the same.

Control Your Now
Control Your Now
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharon Salvaggio's CONTROL YOUR NOW helps you to start today living the life you want, October 22, 2014
This review is from: Control Your Now (Kindle Edition)
When you realize that you can achieve more in life if you only change the way you see yourself, it is a liberating feeling. Author Sharon Salvaggio shares how you can begin in her book CONTROL YOUR NOW.

What does it mean to 'control your now'? Sharon explains this way: "It means that you are living in the moment—this very moment. You are not living in the past or the future."

This requires work on our part for sure, but it is work that is well worth it. Where you do you begin? Sharon says by "simply changing the way we think" about yourself. "When you change your thoughts about something, it also changes the way you feel about it." This can go for our thoughts as well as our words and actions.

So where to begin? Like with anything else you need a plan. "Until you know what you want," she writes, "you can’t make a plan to get there. Once you do know what you want and see it clearly with no doubts, achieving it is a step-by-step process."

For Sharon as well as myself this means that we have to believe in something. "Every single time in my life that I have had success was because I believed," she says in CONTROL YOUR NOW. "I had faith even though the outcome was really unknown to me at the time."

IF you are ready to see real change happen in your life and you are willing to do the work, then CONTROL YOUR NOW will definitely be able to help you through the process.

Matthew 13:44
Matthew 13:44
Price: $7.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Scott Coren's MATTHEW 13:44 reminds us that whether we recognize it or not God is always there, October 22, 2014
This review is from: Matthew 13:44 (Kindle Edition)
Sometimes we have to go through the most challenging of circumstances to see that we have always had help. We've just got to be open to it and accept the Source.

That is what author Scott Coren had to realized and through his novel MATTHEW 13:44 he has been able to share that with others. In the character Lucy we are able to see what happens when the live you know and love is shattered and you're left to pick up the pieces. Will you be able to do it without falling apart, and will you be able to recognize that even in the most difficult situation our Heavenly Father is there for us, whether we recognize Him or not.

Once Lucy decided to give things over to the One that is larger than her she realized not only could she have peace but find a reason to smile again.

A story with love, loss, setbacks and blessings, MATTHEW 13:44 shows us that at the end of the day what matters is that we appreciate the love of God and recognize all that He has done on our behalf.

Epson LW-700 Portable, Desktop Label Printer
Epson LW-700 Portable, Desktop Label Printer
Price: $86.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson's portable desktop label printer is consistent, reliable and priced just right for any home, October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Epson has always been one of those brands you can trust, and with this portable desktop label printer they show once again why.

This was as easy as taking it out the box, inserting the print cartridge, plugging it up and start printing. It was really just that easy. And what makes this product so great is that you can mix up the cartridges to do various color backgrounds and different sizes, making it perfect for all your labeling needs.

This is a brand that is consistent, reliable and priced right for any home. This label printer is sure to make identifying things a breeze.

All You Need Is Less: The Eco-friendly Guide to Guilt-Free Green Living and Stress-Free Simplicity
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Madeleine Somerville's ALL YOU NEED IS LESS is just what you need to make changes in your life, October 21, 2014
We've all heard about going green and doing our part to help the planet, but how many of us have every felt like our one plastic water bottle is not going to do much good in the larger scheme of things? Well, I think after reading Madeleine Somerville's ALL YOU NEED IS LESS you will rethink not just what you can do to help the environment but also to help yourself!

The book is written in Madeleine's unique voice and walks you through not just what she has done in her life to gradually go green but what you can do beginning today to make small changes in the way you live. What I love the most about this book is that it's fun and something that the whole family can use. I thought it as kind of a game of sorts: figure out how many things you can incorporate in 30 days. (In fact, that might be a great article for Conversations Magazine.)

Definitely a book that shows you how you can begin retraining your own brain and those that you love, ALL YOU NEED IS LESS flies in the face of what the world tell you and shows you exactly what you can do without.

Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Isaiah Freeman, IV releases his love note to his Creator with BURNING HEART, October 21, 2014
This review is from: Burning Heart (MP3 Music)
Sometimes it's hard to put into words how having a relationship with our Heavenly Father makes us feel, but I think Sunday Best alum Isaiah Freeman, IV has captured it beautifully in his single BURNING HEART.

"How intense is our love," he sings. "The inferno it burns me up. It can never be quenched by man. The blaze consumes all i am." It is the ultimate relationship that we can enter, enjoying something special with our Creator that no one else can bring us. If you think you ever been in love before, experiencing this kind of connection with the One who gave us breath far surpasses it.

What Freeman captures is the idea that everything we are will be on fire for God. That is the way we show our true devotion to Him. "O Lord my passion and my yearning is for you. My heart is burning, burning for you."
When we get to that place in our lives where our love of God is above everything else we can mirror the words "You are my passion, my one desire," and know that He knows we mean it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2014 6:31 AM PDT

Price: $0.99

This review is from: Burning Heart (MP3 Music)

The Beginning: Book One of the Beyond The Voices Series
The Beginning: Book One of the Beyond The Voices Series
Price: $5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Katherine Fontanero's THE BEGINNING allows us to look at where we come from to see where we want to go, October 20, 2014
Everything has a beginning. That is true for our lives as it is for those around us. The real test is what that journey has taught us and what we become as we near the end of it.

In Mary Katherine Fontanero's THE BEGINNING we are introduced to Dr. Tesh Peterson. She is looked at to be a helper for others, but little do they know that she is a work in progress herself. The "work" for Tesh is looking at the relationship she is in today and trying to figure out how she ended up where she is---and more importantly if she will be able to be happy moving forward.

This is where THE BEGINNING takes flight, allowing us as readers to understand Tesh's situation, her past and experiences, and then take that information into the present. Once there it is all about what she can do moving forward. Will she choose the path that is expected or will she realize that there may be more for her than she ever thought possible.

Good thing this is only "the beginning" of this series. I think I might be hooked.

Micro Habits for Major Happiness: Everything you need to build true success, one easy step at a time
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars MICRO HABITS FOR MAJOR HAPPINESS shows us that step by step we can reach our goals, October 20, 2014
We all say we want to do better in our lives, but what are we doing to make those changes happen?

In her new book MICRO HABITS FOR MAJOR HAPPINESS author Indigo Ocean Dutton talks about how we have to be clear about what we want, make ourselves responsible, do the work and appreciate the successes along the way.

"You must allow yourself to be affected by all of life, and feel it deeply," she writes in the book. "Then you will feel connected and fulfilled, and will be able to see how you truly fit into the world."

Once you identify what you want, then it is about starting the work. Dutton talks about in the book that we should start small, thus the "micro habits" and then watch it grow over time. To keep us accountable she suggests we keep a Personal Happiness Trajectory (PHT). What is it? She explains this way: "Your Personal Happiness Trajectory is your written plan for creating the life
you want. By regularly practicing the Micro Habits you have written in it, you are absolutely guaranteed to create the life you want. It is just a matter of time."

And that is where we have to be careful not to give up when we don't see the changes we want happen overnight. As Dutton talks about in the book the habits we began didn't occur that quickly, but we should celebrate the changes we see and keep striving for what we want. If we remain focused and consistent we are sure to experience the success we want.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20