Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Cyrus Webb > Reviews

Browse

Cyrus Webb's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3819
Top Reviewer Ranking: 310

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cyrus Webb "Cyrus Webb Presents" RSS Feed (Jackson, MS)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Goodlucky365 300 Wooden Circles Wood Circles Round 1.6 Inch
Goodlucky365 300 Wooden Circles Wood Circles Round 1.6 Inch
Offered by GoodLucky365
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great set of wooden circles that are perfect for any arts and crafts, June 25, 2016
For arts and crafts lovers these wooden circles have so many possibilities!

I got my set from Goodlucky365 at a discount in exchange for an honest review. I love that they can be used for so many things, such as additions on works that are abstract or as raised portions of a painting. They can also be painted quite easily and use to put numbers on for games, etc.

Lots of great things you can do with them, and you have plenty to be able to use for yourself or to share with a few friends or fellow artists to work on projects. Love that they are priced so that it's affordable for all. That makes it something you can tell others about and know that they are getting a great deal.
Comment Comment | Permalink

E-COM RC Cars S912 33MPH 1/12 Scale Electric Monster Hobby Truck With Waterproof Electronics, Remote Control Off Road Red Truggy Toys
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A cool remote control car that is made for my tough country terrain!, June 25, 2016
The great things about remote control cars like this is that they are made for the area I live in: the country, where things are not level and a few flips are common place for vehicles like this. What's cool is that this particular car is designed for just this type of adventure.

I got mine at a discount in exchange for an honest review. It is larger than I expected and definitely easier to navigate than I thought. What I love is the attention to detail the company gave to this car, giving it the ability to go fast but also to navigate well over uneven areas in my yard. This is the kind of vehicle you want to play with when it comes to having some real fun. You don't have to worry as much about damaging it, and you can tell from the design that it is meant to last.

Great value and something I can share with my nephew and allow him to enjoy the experience, E-Com has delivered a real winner with this one.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Goodlucky365 800pcs Mixed White Acrylic Plastic Letter/ Alphabet Letter "A-z" Cube Beads Size 6x6mm or 1/4" for Bracelets,necklaces, Key Chains and Kid Jewelry
Offered by GoodLucky365
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great package of lettered acrylic beads that are suitable for arts and crafts as well as so much more!, June 25, 2016
For those who are always involved in arts and crafts you will find lots of using for these acrylic beads with letters for sure.

My package by Goodlucky365 was provided to me at a discount in exchange for an honest review. It comes with more letters than I am used to seeing in a product like this which gives you tons of options on how to best use them for your own personal needs. I love the fact that they are easy to include on your bracelet or necklace, but they can also be used in other projects as well. The letters are all around the beads so that means you don't have to worry about them facing a certain way to be seen.

Whether you are making bracelets and necklaces for a group of just glad to have extras for yourself when doing arts and crafts, this will definitely come in handy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

LAOZHOU 4W Retro, Energy-Saving, LED Filament Candelabra Bulb, LED Candle Bulb, Equivalent to 40W Incandescent Bulb , Warm White
Offered by XINGNAN
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A small bulb that gives out an amazing amount of light, LAOZHOU gives us just what we need, June 25, 2016
My experience in the past with LED bulbs has always been good, so when I was offered this 4W by LAOZHOU in exchange for an honest review I was happy to try it out.

The bulb is smaller than the ones I am used to buying in the store, but believe me when I say it is just as powerful. I put it in the kitchen over my sink, and the amount of light it gives out is just enough for the area----and knowing that I am saving energy is a plus for sure.

Great product that will help you not just be more responsible with your energy consumption but give you exactly the amount of light needed, this is one of those products you will wonder why you didn't know about it sooner.
Comment Comment | Permalink

ILLUNITE Solar Light 10 Ultra Bright LEDs Motion Sensor Security Light Waterproof Unique Detachable Design with Extra Long Extension Cords for Indoor/Outdoor Use
Offered by ILLUNITE
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ILLUNITE gives consumers a solar light that helps them get the most out of it, June 25, 2016
I have reviewed a lot of solar lights over the past few years, but this one by ILLUNITE is the first I have tried that allows you to extend the reach of the solar panel to make sure you get the right amount of light. Really cool idea!

Mine was provided to me at a discount in exchange for an honest review. It is really compact looking and comes with everything you need to hang it, including the extenders to reach the desired amount of sunlight. Simply use the enclosed key to turn on the light and then you're all set.

It's bright enough to give you the light you need around the house, and I like the fact that it is so easy to use with really no effort. If you have had problems in the past getting your solar lights exactly where you need them to get the most sunlight and use, then this is definitely something you will benefit from.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Garment Steamer, URPOWER Portable Handheld Fabric Steamer Fast Heat-up Powerful Travel Garment Clothes Steamer with High Capacity Perfect for Home and Travel
Offered by COCO-VISION
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars URPOWER's portable steamer allows you to keep your clothes and upholstery looking good, June 25, 2016
If there is one brand I have trusted time and again it is URPOWER. They have made some amazing products for inside and outside the home that are not just really functional but affordable as well. This handheld steamer is another example of that.

I got mine at a discount in exchange for an honest review. It is really compact which makes it great for taking out on the road with me, but it works really well. Simply fill it up with water and turn it on. It's just that simple. Within a few minutes it is heated and ready to go. When you are finished, just turn it off, let it cool and store.

Great product for any member of the family or to freshen up your upholstery. Definitely another win for URPOWER and consumers alike.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Goodlucky365 9pcs Bullet Shape Healing Point Crystal Pendant for Necklace Making

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodlucky365 stones allow you to create your own jewelry and designs easily and affordably, June 25, 2016
I love creating my own designs, and with products by Goodlucky365 I can do this in so many ways.

These stones were sent to me at a discount in exchange for an honest review. They are great for not just making necklaces and bracelets but using as accents on pieces of artwork as well. I use them to set off my collages that I paint and to give my artwork texture.

You get 9 pieces so you can decide how you want to use them and what stone will be best for what you are doing. Great designs and the package is reasonably price, even coming in a nice bag that makes them easy to carry.

Really like the diversity with this product. Allows my imagination to run wild.
Comment Comment | Permalink

AFUNTA Mini Handheld Microphone with 3 pin 3.5mm Jack for PC Computer Voice Recording,Internet Chatting a Mic Stand,Sponge and U shape adpater included for Smartphone,Tablet(Golden)
Offered by Afunta-mall
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This mini microphone by AFUNTA is proof that great things can come in small, inexpensive products :-), June 23, 2016
Length:: 0:23 Mins

Most of us have heard that song by Meatloaf OBJECTS IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR MAY APPEAR CLOSER THAN THEY ARE, and in the case of this microphone by AFUNTA that is certainly the case.

It is small, no doubt about it---but that is not the whole story. It is powerful as well. So much so that I had to do a video to showcase the sound of it, just so you could hear it for yourself. I love that it is easy to travel with and something you can literally just put in your pocket and have at the ready. For interviewers and podcasters like myself, this is something you could definitely benefit from. It comes with a little mic stand that works well, but I prefer to just hold it.

Love that it is compact, and the price is something that you definitely can't be for the quality, I have to share this with others to let them know that great things can come in small products.

TRLYC 60 x 120-Inch Rectangular Sequin Tablecloth Gold
TRLYC 60 x 120-Inch Rectangular Sequin Tablecloth Gold
Offered by Gosun
Price: $88.88
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful tablecloth that will make any event even more special, June 23, 2016
I throw events literally every month, so when I was offered this sequin tablecloth at a discount in exchange for an honest review, I knew it would work out great for me.

It looks just as good in person as the pictures on Amazon, and there is very little shedding of the sequins which was a concern of mine. The tablecloth drapes nicely on the table, and it is something that is sure to get people's attention for sure.

Affordable, attractive and something that will make your display tables pop, this is one tablecloth that definitely makes an impressive statement.
Comment Comment | Permalink

LivingKit Stainless steel Elite 5 Piece Kitchen Knife Gift Set - Premium Gift Box - For Chefs, Cooks, Commercial Kitchens, Homes, Culinary Schools - Use for Meats, Vegetables, Breads, Etc
Offered by LivingKit Direct
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LivingKit's knife set is stylish, sharp and one of those things you will look forward to using, June 23, 2016
I have honestly never seen knives like this before.

My set by LivingKit was provided to me at a discount in exchange for an honest review, and as a artist they had me at the colors of the knives. Really attractive set that cuts well, and the case they come in is perfect to store them in as well.

I am not an expert as to what knife to use for a particular job. For me, I just use the knife that feels the best for me for whatever it is that I'm doing. Love that they come sharpened and ready to go, and require very little effort.

Graet gift idea or something to have for yourself, I really like what LivingKit has done in giving consumers a product they can look forward to using.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20