Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for C. Williams > Reviews

Browse

C. Williams' Profile

Customer Reviews: 371

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Williams RSS Feed (Northern California, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
All the Single Ladies: A Novel
All the Single Ladies: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like the heroine, didn't like the book, could not stand the judgemental anti-LEGAL-pot BS, April 18, 2016
My first book by this author, and very possibly the last. My problems with it:
1. BIG problem with the judgemental, self righteous BS about the LEGAL pot use in Colorado, and medical marijuana. This was horrible, and just regurgitates all the tired, factually incorrect arguments. (BTW, I do not use it myself, but I certainly have no problem with it).
2. Y'all, Y'all, Y'all. Way overused.
3. Grown women have a felony on their hands and they don't go to the police? Seriously? That was just STUPID!
4. Lightning fast love stories - and 3 friends just happen to hook up with men at the same time. Not buying it.
5. For the most part, characters were either ALL bad or ALL good. Not realistic. (i.e. the sisters - unrealistically heartless)
6. She has a rental agreement and allows herself to be walked all over? Not realistic at all.

I expected to get to know Charleston - liked the idea of a book set there. Too bad we didn't get more of that and less of the author's preaching.

Rekucci Women's Slimming 3/4 Sleeve Fit-and-Flare Crossover Tummy Control Dress (12,Black)
Offered by Rekucci
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this dress!, March 25, 2016
I wish I could give it 10 stars. This is such a flattering style. It is really comfortable, but does a great job of smoothing out unsightly lumps and bumps. I bought in black, but I want to get other colors, and I am also anxious to get the sleeveless version. What a great find!

Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot, Ink, 8 M US
Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot, Ink, 8 M US
Offered by HDO Sport
Price: $64.99
2 used & new from $64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice boots!, March 7, 2016
Haven't worn them much yet, so will have to update once I have. They are gorgeous, and they fit well. I love the color. I normally where a 7 in sandals, or 7.5 in shoes, but lately seem to be getting 8 for some things. These 8 fit very nicely.

Take A Look At Me Now
Take A Look At Me Now
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, February 16, 2016
I have loved all of Miranda Dickinson's books, but this one could be my favorite. I loved that it was set in San Francisco. I actually kept notes on some of the places she went, because I live near SF, and go fairly often, I found that some places needed to be revisited, and there were some I had never seen at all. Her descriptions were fabulous, SO accurate, and I really loved that aspect of the book. It was really a love letter to San Francisco, and made me smile so much.

Okay, beyond that, I loved the story. Nell, along with others, goes through a great change in the novel that is sweet and fun to experience. She is a strong woman, and fun to be with. I also loved all the supporting characters, they added a lot to the story.

All in all, it was a sweet, uplifting story set in a fabulous city that you will want to get to know.
Completely enjoyable.

No sex, violence or profanity.

The Story of Us Trilogy Boxed Set
The Story of Us Trilogy Boxed Set
Price: $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had passed on this, February 10, 2016
I started out liking it, although the writing was not great, and it did seem to be mostly sex, I was still invested in the story. Soon it felt like an exercise in stamina - I was slogging through it hoping for it to be worth it. The 'stalker' story didn't really do much for me. And soon that story got to be just too unbelievable. By book 3, with the paranormal stuff, I just had to give up and skip to the end. The next series is absolutely not ever going to be read by me.

This just was never really a great book for me, It was not well written, not a tight story, and seemed to just be another bad rehash of 50 shades. I wish now I hadn't spent hours getting to the 3rd book only to have the almost reality (such as it was) take flight and become paranormal.

Silicone Oven Mitts, Grilling Gloves, BBQ Gloves, Oven Gloves, with FREE Hot Pot Holders, Hot Handle Holders - Cooking Gloves, Heat Gloves, Kitchen Gloves Perfect for Picking up Hot Kitchen Stuff, BBQ Accessories, Kitchen Items - Heat Resistant up to 450°F - Pair of 2
Offered by Bestberg
Price: $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These are pretty effective, February 5, 2016
These are pretty cool, I love the full coverage of my hands - I'm the type that often burns edges accidently.
These are easy to wash, and definitely protect your hands from hot stuff! I think they give slightly more dexterity than a straight mitt, but not by a lot. It isn't as if you are wearing a tight glove. I had both mitts and these gloves, and kept the gloves.
I received these for review purposes. I love them.

Modern Kiwi Solid Knit Short Asymmetric Wrap Poncho Topper Dark Teal One Size
Modern Kiwi Solid Knit Short Asymmetric Wrap Poncho Topper Dark Teal One Size
Offered by Modern Kiwi®
Price: $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love the look of this, February 5, 2016
This is just great. It can be worn several different ways, and it looks very elegant. The other day I realized that a co worker had the same thing, she bought in a boutique in Santa Barbara. So there you go, great product, looks great

It's lightweight enough that it is not bulky, but provides just the right amount of warmth.

OXO Good Grips Grape and Tomato Slicer & Cutter
OXO Good Grips Grape and Tomato Slicer & Cutter
Price: $9.99
12 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars timesaver, February 5, 2016
Pretty handy product. I use lots of grape tomatoes and it gets tedious to chop them. This is very simple, and for the price, will save me lots of time. I liked it enough to buy one for my daughter who uses it for grapes for her toddler and also grape tomatoes.

Coolibar UPF 50+ Women's Swim Skort - UV Swimwear (Medium - Cobalt Geo Print)
Coolibar UPF 50+ Women's Swim Skort - UV Swimwear (Medium - Cobalt Geo Print)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, February 5, 2016
Adorable. I actually bought this to be more of a skort than a swimsuit. I am very happy with it. I love Coolibar items, have many of them. They are well made and provide great UV protection. I highly recommend this and any product from Coolibar.

Bearpaw Women's Abigail Chocolate Boot 8 Women US
Bearpaw Women's Abigail Chocolate Boot 8 Women US
Offered by Sunshade King
Price: Click here to see our price
28 used & new from $42.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, February 5, 2016
I wish these had some arch support, but I have put some over the counter supports in the boots to make them more comfortable.
Beyond comfort, I have gotten compliments on them each time I wear them, and I love the fuzzy warmth they provide. I am happy with them and would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20