Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for karen > Reviews

Browse

karen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

karen RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
iPhone 6S Case, Verus [Layered Dandy][Wine Red] - [Premium Leather Wallet][Slim Fit][Card Slot] For Apple iPhone 6 6S 4.7
Price: $21.49
17 used & new from $9.93

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT! 💕, March 9, 2016
LOVE this case. Holds everything I need and easily slips into a pocket. No need for a purse!!

Honeycase Extreme-Duty Military Transformer Hybrid Shockproof & Drop Rresistance Anti-slip Soft Silicone Case Cover for iPad 2 / for iPad 3 / for iPad 4 (Blue)
Offered by Honeycase
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $8.49

zeroUV - Small Classic Aviator Sunglasses 50mm Aviators (Silver)
zeroUV - Small Classic Aviator Sunglasses 50mm Aviators (Silver)
Offered by zeroUV®
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars They will fit her face better., May 12, 2015
They're cute but I will give them to my 12 year old grand daughter. They will fit her face better.

Brand New Folding Dog Cat Kennel Crate Cage 48"
Brand New Folding Dog Cat Kennel Crate Cage 48"
Offered by Rowland Direct Wholesale
Price: $52.95
9 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 20, 2014
Arrived in time and is great. Easy to set up a nd take down as needed!

Luggage Tag - k - Lower Case
Luggage Tag - k - Lower Case
Offered by Inventive Travelware
Price: $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, October 20, 2014
The tag is as expected. Arrived on time and colorful. Should make sighting luggage a little easier.

D.A.P. (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) Collar for Puppies and Small Dogs - 17.7"
D.A.P. (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) Collar for Puppies and Small Dogs - 17.7"
Price: $24.89
12 used & new from $20.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, October 31, 2013
I have been traveling all summer and many times I had to leave my mini schnauzer and dachshund at home with sitters. They were becoming severely anxious with things coming up and things going out. Before my last trip I bought the DAP Collars…what a difference in behavior. There was no diarrhea or vomiting and no laying about. I wish I had thought of this in the beginning. It's been a great relief for me and them!

The Refined Feline Lotus Cat Tower in Espresso
The Refined Feline Lotus Cat Tower in Espresso
Price: $356.29
10 used & new from $356.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic…, March 30, 2013
and the cats love it too! They were a little afraid of it at first, but a couple pinches of catnip placed and they were up. They spend a lot of time checking out things from the tower and sleeping upon it. Great investment and goes so well with my furniture. Not like any other cat tree I've seen.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Same discharge..., May 6, 2012
The battery came quickly and in great shape. I was hoping it would have a longer battery life than the original. Not the case, it discharges just as quickly. If i make 2-3 calls, send text and have it on standby, the battery needs charging within 6 hours. :( I was hoping for a longer battery life. I suspect the phone stands by it's name DROID CHARGE!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2012 10:06 PM PDT

NEW 11" MacBook Air RASPBERRY (Bags and Carry Cases)
NEW 11" MacBook Air RASPBERRY (Bags and Carry Cases)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great personalization!, March 24, 2012
I wanted to help protect the outer cover on my MacBook and add a little personality to it. Nice color without being too girlie!

Apple MacBook Air MC969LL/A 11.6-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
Apple MacBook Air MC969LL/A 11.6-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
20 used & new from $399.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, March 24, 2012
This is my first MacBook! I love it. Awesome. I have had two Toshiba's before this and enjoyed them. After using this....I am very satisfied with my purchase. Faster than a pc, easier to operate and sleek! Also very easy transfer of data from my old to my new MacBook. I would highly recommend this item! Enjoy your purchase!!

My only negative, and it's not the MacBook itself, but wish I had bought the next size up. But I can fit this in my purse if I want to! :)

Page: 1 | 2