Profile for brr > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

brr RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
SHARKK® iPad Air Keyboard Bluetooth Wireless 7.3mm Ultrathin Aluminum Keyboard Cover Stand for The iPad Air Apple iPad 5 Keyboard
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $24.00
6 used & new from $13.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting., August 27, 2014
I would have given this cover 5 stars, except the feature of the catch at the front (so the cover doesn't open on its own) has been removed. I have one for my iPad mini that has the catch. That's what I thought I was ordering. I should have paid better attention. :( If a person doesn't care about that, then this is a great cover.

Shoreline Marine Fiberglass Kayak Paddle
Shoreline Marine Fiberglass Kayak Paddle
Price: $55.10
4 used & new from $46.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture doesn't match what was sent., July 21, 2014
The paddle was black and white. The picture shows yellow. Item needs updated to show correct info. The grips were all the way down by the paddles, too. It was returned.

Aluminum Carabiners - Spring Snap Clip Hook - With Keyring Chain (24 Pcs)
Aluminum Carabiners - Spring Snap Clip Hook - With Keyring Chain (24 Pcs)
Price: $16.89 - $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Size not accurate, July 15, 2014
D-Shape 2 x 1, not 2 x 1. They measured 3 x 1 1/2. If that's the size you want, they're probably fine. Looked to be decent quality. Just beware that the sizing is off. Original sticker (underneath the one that said 2 x 1) said 2 1/2 x 1 1/2. Not sure why they would change that.

Strawberry Watermelon (5pck) - ALL-NATURAL Stevia Water Enhancer .......makes 100 8oz. servings - drink mix. Non-GMO, sugar-free, calorie-free, preservative-free, 100% Vitamin C. **Family Business, Happiness Guaranteed**
Offered by SturDrinks
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, May 15, 2013
This product tastes really good. The best of the stevia sweetened items I've tried. I would give it 5 stars, except that it's kind of expensive. I would use it more if it were cheaper. Otherwise, I give it 5 stars for flavor!

SHARKK LIGHTNING 8 PIN 3 in 1 SD Card Reader Camera Kit Connects Cameras, USB, & Memory Cards To The New Apple iPad AIR / iPad Mini Retina / iPad 4 (4th Gen) With Retina Display / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharkk for iPad, April 26, 2013
I bought this for my iPad mini. As expected (from what I'd read), I got an error message when I first plugged it in. I followed the instructions included with the item and it proceeded to download the pics from my camera. That's exactly what I wanted from the item. It's a great value, too. Much cheaper than the Apple version. This is my second Sharkk item (the first is the metal backed keyboard that attaches to the iPad and becomes a case) and I'm very happy with both of them.

#1 Best Ultra-Fast Digital Meat Thermometer- Cooking Thermometer, BBQ Grill Thermometer, Food thermometer
Offered by Perella's
Price: $29.95
6 used & new from $18.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Good thermometer, April 10, 2013
I like this thermometer. It reads fast and is accurate when compared to other thermometers I have. Easy to use.

MAN LAW BBQ Digital Instant Read Meat Gauge Thermometer with 7 Preset Meat Types
Offered by D&J Shopping Connection
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thermometer, April 9, 2013
I love the different meat settings. Just make sure you get the cover on the right way after putting in the battery. It looks like it's on, but it doesn't read.

Lodge L3SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet, 6.5-inch
Lodge L3SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet, 6.5-inch
Offered by Best Idea Products
Price: $15.95
31 used & new from $7.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Size not accurate, April 9, 2013
I ordered the 6 1/2 inch pan and this is actually smaller. It might be 6 1/2 if you measure from pour spout to pour spout. The inside dimension, at the top, is actually about 6". Very disappointing.

Sharkk Apple iPad Mini Keyboard Bluetooth Case Cover Stand Stand Aluminum For 7.9 Inch New Mini iPad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard/cover, March 22, 2013
I already had one keyboard cover for my mini iPad, but decided to give this one a try after a friend said how well she liked the one for her full size iPad. I'm so glad I did! It fits perfectly and protects my iPad when it's in my purse. The iPad sits in the grove of the keyboard, both directions. The keyboard is easy to use as well, with plenty of room for my fingers. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone. In fact, my best friend also bought one and loves hers, too!

The Plan: Eliminate the Surprising "Healthy" Foods That Are Making You Fat--and Lose Weight Fast
by Lyn-Genet Recitas
Price: $25.99
96 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The only way to go!! The Plan is the best., March 22, 2013
I have thyroid issues and am in perimenopause. I've been trying to lose weight for years. I thought I was eating healthy most of the time, but have discovered that some of those "healthy" foods were the issue. I started the plan 2 months and 10 days ago. I was off it for 10 days (on an all you can drink and eat cruise!!) and then sick for 3 - 4 weeks afterwards with bronchitis and didn't care what I ate. Even with that, I've lost 10 pounds, not including the 7.6 I gained on the cruise! That would be 17.6 pounds. Yes, you have to cook more and may be eating foods you've never had, but it's soooo worth it. I have more energy and less brain fog. Thank you Lyn-Genet Recitas. You can even get more help from her at lyngenet dot com or check her out on Facebook and Sparkpeople. I never would have dreamt I could eat so much food, good food, fats, dark chocolate, cheese, even wine, and lose weight!

Page: 1 | 2