Profile for Anand P > Reviews

Browse

Anand P's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3
Top Reviewer Ranking: 24,342,862
Helpful Votes: 11




Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Reviews Written by
Anand P RSS Feed (Pasadena, CA)

Show:  
Page: 1
pixel
Stuhrling Original Men's 141.33151 Leisure Tuskegee Eagle Swiss Quartz Date Watch
Stuhrling Original Men's 141.33151 Leisure Tuskegee Eagle Swiss Quartz Date Watch
Offered by Stuhrling Original
Price: $79.00
4 used & new from $78.65

7 of 8 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, October 9, 2007
When I saw this watch first time on Amazon, I liked it very much. I like the big dial and numbers on it. The leather belt is good and it's not heavy weight looking to the size of the watch. Overall it's a good watch for this price.


Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset [Retail Packaging]
Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset [Retail Packaging]
2 used & new from $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, August 23, 2007
I brought this bluetooth for my Mobile and Laptop for using with Skype/Yahoo. It worked with both too well and have good battery life.


Sennheiser  HD 202 Dynamic Headphones (Old Version)
Sennheiser HD 202 Dynamic Headphones (Old Version)
Offered by Rover Mall
Price: $29.95
23 used & new from $13.99

4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and comfortable, December 14, 2005
I brought this after reading the reviews and presently using Sony MDR-V150. i found it good as described in reviews and much better then my present model of sony.

The headphones have excellent sound quality and good response on low volume and if u using mediaplayer/winamp with the equalizer settings u can get a real good sound. At max volume feel littlebit treble more but it ok.. as we dont hear at max volume, but till 90% of total value it respons good and the rest 10% can be overcomed by equlizer settings if u like to hear music on max volume on headphones. Overall its a good buy.


Page: 1