Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing
Profile for Freestyle Freddy > Reviews

Browse

Freestyle Freddy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Freestyle Freddy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
Price: $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the newer features, April 24, 2016
My third Kindle. Like the newer features.

The Original CoolClipZ Chip Clips Plastic Bag Sealer Stick; Air Tight, Water Tight Seal, Thin and Compact for Easy Storage, No Moving Parts. Every Bag Deserves its Own Re-Sealable ZipLock! (4-Lengths)
Offered by Simplifize
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $4.56

3.0 out of 5 stars Work OK, But!!, February 18, 2016
These clips are promoted mainly as chip bag clips, though they say they work on other types of bags as well. I don't buy chips so I bought them for cereal bags, frozen waffle inner bags, frozen vegetable bags, Hershey giant chocolate bar wrapper, and portion control within zip lock bags. I'm finding they work ok, but require more effort on certain types of bag material to get the clip started and slid across. Also, some of these bags, like cereal bags, the waffle bags and the Hershey bar wrapper have vertical seams in the center that make the sealing process more difficult and less air tight as you slide the clip over the seam. The softer the bag material, the harder it is to start the clip and move it across the bag. The somewhat stiff foil of chip bags are ideal, but other bag types, not so much. The old style spring loaded chip bag clip is faster and easier and works equally well on all types of bags, though it does take up more space and isn't as air or water tight. Bottom line, I will use these coolclipz's, but for my uses, they're not quite as quick, easy or effective as I'd hoped.

NOCO NCP2 A202S  12.25 Oz Battery Corrosion Preventative
NOCO NCP2 A202S 12.25 Oz Battery Corrosion Preventative
Price: $10.46
10 used & new from $10.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, February 5, 2016
I sprayed this product on my 6 batteries, 2 in my truck and 4 in my rv, one year ago and their is no sign of corrosion on any of the connections. Great stuff!!

Berkebile Oil 2 + 2 BPFC-A Protection First Class Rust Protection - 15 oz.
Berkebile Oil 2 + 2 BPFC-A Protection First Class Rust Protection - 15 oz.
Price: $11.68
3 used & new from $5.30

1.0 out of 5 stars like the metal shafts of the slide outs, February 5, 2016
I've been using this stuff for a year now on the exposed parts of my fifth wheel rv, like the metal shafts of the slide outs. Prior to this I used Boeshield T9 for a couple of years. I'm throwing out what's left of this product and going back to the T9 product and here's why. The rust protection of the Berkebile may be close to the Boeshield T9, but over the past year, it appears to not last quiet as long before I have to re-apply. Also the Berkebile oil is horrible to work with. About 20% of the oil that comes out of the spray tip globs up around the rim and runs down the sides of the can. Also the spray pattern is not as uniform as the Boeshield and I have to go over the same areas twice to get coverage. By the time I'm done, the can and my hands are a mess. Also, when dried, the Berkebile oil seems to be tackier and attracts more dirt, whereas the Boeshield T9 forms a nice smooth wax coating that is not tacky. I can wipe dust off the surface of the T9, which I can't do with the Berkebile oil without much of the oil coming off on the rag. My reason for buying it in the first place was because it was cheaper than the Boeshield T9, but I guess it's the old story; you get what you pay for. Lesson learned!

Discraft Beginner Disc Golf Set (3-Pack)
Discraft Beginner Disc Golf Set (3-Pack)
Price: $19.67
9 used & new from $18.50

4.0 out of 5 stars work fine, November 28, 2015
I'm a newbie to disc golf so I decided to try a starter set. I can't tell the difference between any of the three except for a slight difference in the stiffness of the plastic. When I throw each of the three discs they typically land within about 2-3 yards of each other. My distance is improving as I get more practice with these.

OEM Novatel 3000mah Battery for Verizon Jetpack 4g Hotspot Mifi 4620l 40123112-001
Offered by VaioLab USA

Prime Products (08-5015) Chrome Plated 12V Universal Utility Outlet
Price: $8.04
20 used & new from $5.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 28, 2015
works just as I expected it to.

Dakota Alert DCMT-2500 Transmitter 2500' (Green)
Dakota Alert DCMT-2500 Transmitter 2500' (Green)
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $69.99
76 used & new from $59.00

works perfectly.

Dakota Alert DCMA-2500 Driveway Motion Alert 2500' Kit (Green White)
Dakota Alert DCMA-2500 Driveway Motion Alert 2500' Kit (Green White)
Offered by aSavings
Price: $119.99
78 used & new from $104.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I have used this brand over the past 3 years ..., November 28, 2015
I have used this brand over the past 3 years on oil field gates we guard to announce the arrival of trucks entering and leaving. In the past, the contractor who hired us furnished these but now we have to furnish our own, so I went with what worked for me in the past. This one works perfectly. We use an 2nd sensor so we know when trucks are approaching our guard station from both inside and outside the gate.

Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment, Pump 0.07 oz (2 g)
Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment, Pump 0.07 oz (2 g)
Offered by Viva Enterprise
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, October 28, 2015
This stuff works for me if I catch the cold sore when it first starts to tingle and apply it 3-5 times a day. The sore stops it's progression and usually disappears in 2-3 days. If I wait 24 hours to start applying, it will slow the progression of the sore and eventually clear it but it can take 4-6 days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6