Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for kcshankd > Reviews

Browse

kcshankd's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

"kcshankd" RSS Feed

The Fool's Progress: An Honest Novel
The Fool's Progress: An Honest Novel
by Edward Abbey
Price: $16.03
66 used & new from $2.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth., November 30, 1999
Life. Death. Love. War. The life-long struggle away from what you are towards what you might be, if only..., or the struggle back to what you were. Read this. Read the rest of the reviews below. Then shell out twelve bucks and buy this book. When it arrives at your door, dedicate a few hours in an out-of-the-way place. Keep those that you love handy. Keep your spirits up, life is one kick in the groin after another and this tome is no different. It's a long, hard race kids. No one wins or loses, we simply end up carrying our stinking dying dogs the last few miles home.
I sent this book to my mom when she asked me why I thought the way I did. A few months later I got the best letter of my life.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2015 12:20 PM PDT

The adventures of Jonathan Gullible: A free market odyssey
The adventures of Jonathan Gullible: A free market odyssey
by Ken Schoolland
24 used & new from $0.03

5.0 out of 5 stars First Rate!, November 30, 1999
A fantastic adventure every adult should go on, let alone the kids. This fable transcends rhetoric and delivers the common-sense goods on nearly any "hot topic" you can think of from a libertarian perspective. A great gift to a little one who will enjoy the story on its own merits.