Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for K. Kolb > Reviews

Browse

K. Kolb's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Kolb RSS Feed (California, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Skechers Men's 5017 Aviator Sunglasses,Gunmetal Frame/Gradient Smoke To Blue Lens,one size
Offered by Virtual Exchanges, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 9, 2015
Love these glasses. Couldn't find any locally.

Battery Tender 022-0158-1 Waterproof 24 Volt Power Tender Plus Battery Charger
Battery Tender 022-0158-1 Waterproof 24 Volt Power Tender Plus Battery Charger
Price: $82.64
28 used & new from $66.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for aircraft, February 9, 2015
It's very hard to find a battery maintainer for the 24 volt system in aircraft. I bought two of these and they work great. The alligator clips would have been nice, but not all that important.

Hogue Handall Hybrid Ruger LCP Grip Sleeve
Hogue Handall Hybrid Ruger LCP Grip Sleeve
Price: $8.76
23 used & new from $8.18

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the LCP small grip, January 19, 2014
For most average hand sizes, the LCP is just a little too small to be comfortable. Add this aftermarket addition along with the Pearce magazine extensions and the grip is more than acceptable. If you have a Crimson Trace Laser on your LCP, you must modify the very front portion of the rubber grip sleeve to fit around the activation button; very easy mod with small scissors. Install the grip first and use the laser as a template.

Pearce Grips Gun Fits Ruger LCP Grip Extension
Pearce Grips Gun Fits Ruger LCP Grip Extension
Price: $12.99
16 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Much needed additon, January 19, 2014
The grip on the .380 LCP is just too small for most male hands, so this little addition is just the answer. I bought one for each magazine and it only takes 15 sec to remove the original end and install these. Add the Hogue handall hybrid grip sleeve to the grip and you have a comfortable little firearm for most gun enthusiasts.

Performance Tool W54040 20-Gallon Parts Washer
Performance Tool W54040 20-Gallon Parts Washer
Offered by Shop Eddies
Price: $178.56
3 used & new from $154.23

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every shop, January 19, 2014
I purchased this for the airport hanger and I couldn't be happier. The 20 gallon is the perfect size for large projects. I've been a wrench turner for over 50 years and I've always had a parts washer in my shop. I bolted four small, L-shaped plates to the bottom of the legs and attached small wheels to the washer. A unit like this must be portable to move around a 6000 sq foot hanger or even a small shop. You won't be sorry.

TurboTax Home and Business Fed, Efile and State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer [Old Version]

1.0 out of 5 stars The CD version is faulty., January 10, 2014
Raymond wrote an excellent review and he's right-on-the-button. I bought the Home & Business version from Costco and returned it. The CD version won't work on most PC's; check the Intuit website for error code 1603 if you want verification. They know there's a problem, but the fix isn't coming. I may be forced into the downloadable version, but it's not my first choice. I'm not saying it won't work on your PC, but if you get error code 1603 or 65535 during the installation process, stop the download and don't waste any more of your time. I've spent at least 10 hours trying to get this program to work and I'm finally giving up. I've formatted my hard-drive, loaded in three different versions of the OS and it still won't work; the problem is in the installation software on the disk. I don't give negative reviews lightly, but this software deserves it and Intuit deserves to take a financial blow on this one. I also tried the Deluxe version and it failed too, so the problem is more far-reaching than just one version of the software. I've been using TurboTax since it's conception and MacInTax (it's predecessor in the '80's) before that, so I'm not a newbie at this.

Update; Fix available on the 24th from Intuit. Read the comment to this post for their contact page.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 3:30 PM PST

TurboTax Home and Business Fed + Efile + State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer [Old Version]
Price: $99.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of CD version, January 10, 2014
I bought the Home & Business version from Costco and returned it. The CD version won't work on most PC's; check the Intuit website for error code 1603 if you want verification. They know there's a problem, but the fix isn't coming. I may be forced into the downloadable version, but it's not my first choice. I'm not saying it won't work on your PC, but if you get error code 1603 or 65535 during the installation process, stop the download and don't waste any more of your time. I've spent at least 10 hours trying to get this program to work and I'm finally giving up. I've formatted my hard-drive, loaded in three different versions of the OS and it still won't work; the problem is in the installation software on the disk. I don't give negative reviews lightly, but this software deserves it and Intuit deserves to take a financial blow on this one. I also tried the Deluxe version and it failed too, so the problem is more far-reaching than just one version of the software. I've been using TurboTax since it's conception and MacInTax (it's predecessor) before that, so I'm not a newbie at this.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2014 9:11 AM PDT

Betadine Ointment 25g
Betadine Ointment 25g
Offered by Your Chemist Shop Australia
Price: $10.34
2 used & new from $10.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 25, 2013
This is a great ointment for small cuts and scratches and works extremely well on cold sores. A tube will last forever.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Read for hearing impaired use..........., April 12, 2013
My review is shorter than most. If you need captions, don't buy this machine. It won't process them. I didn't even use the machine because of this issue. I'll probably donate this DVD player to the Goodwill; not worth trying to sell. It should have been stated in big letters on the box.

Uncle Mike's Tactical Kydex Universal Accessory Paddle, Black
Uncle Mike's Tactical Kydex Universal Accessory Paddle, Black
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for handmade LCP holsters, April 4, 2013
If you need an application or instructions for this paddle, check out the u-tube video by Scraype4111 on LCP paddle holsters. Great video and he shows how to adapt this paddle to your existing leather holster. I followed his suggestions and now have a great OWB for my LCP.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2016 3:20 PM PST