Profile for Felicia Lashley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Felicia Lashley "Sunset" RSS Feed (Chattanooga, TN)

Belle Donne - Women's Unique Multi Colored Long Maxi Dress For Women Including Plus Size - Yellow Blue / XXL
Offered by OverStockToyz

3.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it; Runs small, April 17, 2015
LOVE this dress, but it does run about a size or two smaller.

5 Dead Women: Sheldon and Megan
5 Dead Women: Sheldon and Megan
by Felicia R. Lashley
Price: $15.50
18 used & new from $10.07

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT read!, February 18, 2015
Can't wait for the 2nd installment!!! GREAT read!

Sperry Top-Sider Women's Chain Canoe 3 Pair Pack Liner Socks, Bachelor Button/White, 9-11

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 18, 2015
Love them! Goes perfect with my Sperrys Angelfish!

Sperry Top-Sider Women's Angelfish White Leather/Silver Open Mesh Boat Shoe 8.5 M (B)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT PAIR!!!, February 18, 2015
Can't wait till Spring to rock these!!! LOVE them! I wear a 9, got an 8 1/2, fits but still just a tad bit loose... Would recommend getting a half size smaller than your regular size....

Journey: Greatest Hits
Journey: Greatest Hits
Price: $7.00
102 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!!!, March 24, 2009
This review is from: Journey: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This CD has not left the CD player in my car since I received it!!! Journey Rocks!!!!

Jeff Hardy Purple & White Arm Sleeves-1 Pair of Each Color
Jeff Hardy Purple & White Arm Sleeves-1 Pair of Each Color
Offered by Jerry's Collectibles
Price: $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WORTH IT!!!, March 24, 2009
My 9 year old son who is a big fan of wrestling saw this and loved it. He begged me for 3 months to order it for him; I did. Even though it was not for me, I was still very disappointed; they are nothing but knee high stockings cut up into that design!!! My 13 year old daughter and I commented that we could have made them at home for far less than what I paid. My son put them on twice and they have been on the floor in his room since. Do NOT give these as gifts, the person will think that you cut up your stockings and passed them off as a gift!!!Yes they do look "cool" in the pic, but you will throw your money away if you buy them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2009 6:53 PM PDT

Black Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse
Black Large Vicky Giraffe Print Faux Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Purse
Offered by H2W
Price: $15.75
3 used & new from $15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!, March 24, 2009
I was on my way to Florida to visit my best friend of 22 years for Spring Break. I ordered 2 of these bags so that we could be matching, and I did not tell my best friend that I was having something shipped to her house. Well, when they arrived we were like 2 teenagers all over again, giggling and smiling and jumping up and down!! We both fell in love with this bag, and have received numerous compliments from other women. My best friend never liked large handbags, but thanks to this bag she does now!!! Thanks so very much, we are COMPLETELY satisfied. I am a going to order a couple more with the different color handles for my cousins.