Profile for Evelyn C > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 102

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Evelyn C "evwings" RSS Feed (Crescent City, FL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Rose Gold Plated Cz Heart Anklet 9" + 1"
Rose Gold Plated Cz Heart Anklet 9" + 1"
Offered by Shop 4 Silver
Price: $52.04

2.0 out of 5 stars A gift, April 26, 2015
This was a gift from my hubby. I wore it once and loved it. The second time I was putting it on to wear and it fell apart into four pieces!! I feel so bad about it because it was so lovely. There doesn't seem to be a way to fix it.

2015-2016 Pink Ribbon (Courage, Strength, Love, Spirit) Pocket Planners - (1 Dozen)
Offered by Adley Gifts
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice small planner, April 26, 2015
These would have been much better if the tag on the back had been removable and there had been room for vital information, phone numbers, etc. I used them as gifts for all the ladies in my family. I am a survivor and early detection saved my life. I thought if each had one, they would have a daily reminder to have their yearly exam. I love mine and keep it my handbag everywhere I go - especially to keep appointments up to date.

You Only Live Twice [Blu-ray]
You Only Live Twice [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Connery
Price: $13.18
39 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Whose Gift is it?, April 26, 2015
This was a gift for my hubby, That said, it is one of my favorite Bond movies along with Goldfinger, Live and Let Die, and Casino Royale (with Daniel Craig), so I really enjoy it as much as he, possibly even more. We had it first on VHS, the regularly DVD and now Blu-ray. As old as the movie is, I think this edition is quite good for viewing. Perhaps I feel this way because I love it so much!

Slovak American Touches: Family Recipes, History, Folk Arts
Slovak American Touches: Family Recipes, History, Folk Arts
by Toni Brendel
Price: $15.86
23 used & new from $9.86

5.0 out of 5 stars High on the Slovak way, April 26, 2015
I have a Slovak heritage. My father was first generation American. I really enjoyed learning about some of the traditions we followed, but I never knew why. The photos and recipes are out standing. Reading this book has made me want to have a heritage theme for a vow renewal ceremony.

Hanes Women's 6 Pack Core Cotton Sporty Hipster Panty, Assorted, Size 7
Hanes Women's 6 Pack Core Cotton Sporty Hipster Panty, Assorted, Size 7
Price: $9.50
11 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, April 26, 2015
These fit perfectly, feel soft, and are easy care. The colors aren't too bright - at least I think so. When I wear them, I hardly know they are on they are so soft and comfortable, especially under my jeans. I'll be buying more when I need them. I got them when Amazon had them as part of a Deal of the Day, so the price was very right.

1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You'll Ever Need
1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You'll Ever Need
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for the cook, April 26, 2015
This was a gift for my hubby as he does all of the cooking that is grilling or in the slow cooker. He has loved it and I must say everything he has made is tasty. It seems to be the only book of slow cooker recipe he uses anymore.

ACEVOG Women Summer Flower Print Bohemia Style Long Sleeve Chiffon Maxi Dress
ACEVOG Women Summer Flower Print Bohemia Style Long Sleeve Chiffon Maxi Dress
Offered by ACEVOG
Price: $19.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Dress, April 26, 2015
I love this dress! I ordered a large and it fits loose, but I needed it for my waist. I was afraid to order the Medium because I was afraid of it having a smaller waist than I need. I am 5'4" 120 lbs. 37-31-36. It is a tad long with flats so I will need to wear at least a little heel to keep it off the ground. Some Velcro will keep the top in place (it is rather low cut for me). It also requires a slip underneath if you are as aware of clothing sheerness as I. The colors are much deeper and richer than I thought from the picture. One complaint I have that kept me from giving it a 5 is there were no tags or care instructions included. I am hoping this was an oversight, but it does concern me. It also came ten days before the delivery start date, which made me very happy. I would buy from this company again without a doubt.

Midway [Blu-ray]
Midway [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Charlton Heston
Price: $7.92
31 used & new from $5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars His Opinion, April 26, 2015
This review is from: Midway [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This was a gift for my hubby and he loves it. He says the Blu-ray is exceptional. That's his opinion. I have never watched it myself, though I intend to do so.

NCIS: Season 4
NCIS: Season 4
DVD ~ Mark Harmon
Price: $13.49
25 used & new from $8.41

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As It Gets, April 26, 2015
This review is from: NCIS: Season 4 (DVD)
This was my favorite season thus far. It has my very favorite episode - Dead Man Walking. The series only seems to get better, but Season 4 shines in my opinion.

The Bootlegger (Isaac Bell series Book 7)
The Bootlegger (Isaac Bell series Book 7)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.49

3.0 out of 5 stars OK read, but not his best., April 26, 2015
I really wanted to love this book but.... I found it very mediocre for a Cussler. I have loved the Dirk Pitt and the Oregon Files series and thought this one would be written in the same style and element, like "Raise the Titanic", "Dragon", or "Skeleton Coast" three of my favorites. That wasn't accomplished. I was really disappointed. To me, it was as if another author penned it. It was an ok read, though not in the Cussler tradition. This was my first in the Isaac Bell series.

This takes place in the 1920's prohibition era and the facts seem accurate to all I have ever read on that period. And the ending was very exciting. Those things are the positives of the story.

I do intend to read more of Cussler's works, especially the Isaac Bells. He remains one of my all time favorite authors.

**Disclosure** I received this book in a Goodreads drawing and received it free from the publisher. A review was not required to receive the book. These are my own opinions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11