Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for pineapple67 > Reviews

Browse

pineapple67's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pineapple67 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vision In Silver: A Novel of the Others
Vision In Silver: A Novel of the Others
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, April 14, 2016
I don't usually write reviews unless I'm writing about a book I think I need to try and save people from wasting money on and this is one of those books.I read the previous 2 books and enjoyed them. This book though, I could only manage 60% and had to put it down. The characters, and story are exhausting. The author is all over the place with the "plot". It read like a T.V soap opera; I listened to the Audible version and actually fell a sleep a couple of times and didn't seem to miss a thing. Between the story and the cost of this book, I feel like I've been robbed. Save your time and money.

Pretty Girls: A Novel
Pretty Girls: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Predictable, January 23, 2016
The personal dialogue the characters "thought" was tiresome. The story is good but too predictable and it was honestly boring.

Blue Plague: Survival (Blue Plague Book 2)
Blue Plague: Survival (Blue Plague Book 2)
Price: $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 15, 2015
Book 1 was a good zombie book. I could even look past the "super" family with unlimited financial resources. It was hard to relate to, but I could get past it. But book 2? I bought the book to read a zombie apocalypse survival story. Book 2 is anything but. The zombie story takes a back seat to the commune being established, & polygamy. The author goes on and on about "riding the wave" which is supposed about a soldier becoming a warrior and being able to disconnect themselves from killing people and not feeling remorse or guilt. That's fine, but at least half the book is either defining "riding the wave", identifying people that are capable of "riding the wave", or teaching people how to "ride the wave". ENOUGH! This book could be so much more; I really disappointed the author lost his focus and direction.

Ghosts (Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse Book 8)
Ghosts (Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse Book 8)
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and Confused, August 26, 2015
I really do not understand all the 5 stars. If this book had been Shawn's 1st book, I would not have invested in the 2nd book. I only managed to get 60% through this book and returned it. The writing is so convoluted, I had to go back a re-read several chapters thinking I must have fallen a sleep and missed something, I didn't. Our hero is supposed to be on a secret mission, and until I got 60% finished with the book, I had no idea what the mission was or what the book was about; other than a zombie apocalypse. A new character was introduced and when I stopped reading, I still had no idea why she was inserted. It's almost like the author was writing just to put words on a page. There is no rhyme or reason to the story.

Ancient Enemies (The Ancient Book 2)
Ancient Enemies (The Ancient Book 2)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK story-Bad narrator, July 11, 2015
I also ordered the Audible narrated book. The book is OK. The narrator ruins the story.

Scarlet Quince DVI002 The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Regular Size Symbols
Price: $29.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, July 11, 2015
This is just the color chart. No thread or canvas.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2016 9:49 PM PDT

The Skull Throne: Book Four of The Demon Cycle (The Demon Cycle Series 4)
The Skull Throne: Book Four of The Demon Cycle (The Demon Cycle Series 4)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorely Disappointed, April 7, 2015
After the year plus wait to see what happened to Arlen and Jardir, I am very disappointed. This book is all over the place. It's hard to keep up with who the author is talking about. Whether it's Shanvah, Amanvah, or Ashan or Ahmann, or whether he's in the future or the past. simply didn't care about the characters in this book. I loved the previous 3 books but this books reads like the author is as lost as I am.

Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 1500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI
Offered by In The Swim Pool Supplies
Price: $63.98
17 used & new from $55.98

5.0 out of 5 stars ... has a lot of power and moves the water nicely., March 23, 2015
This pump has a lot of power and moves the water nicely.

Sabrent SBT-UPPC USB 2.0 to Centronics Printer Cable (CN36M)
Sabrent SBT-UPPC USB 2.0 to Centronics Printer Cable (CN36M)
Offered by Store4PC

Offered by Save More On Pool Supplies
Price: $64.94
11 used & new from $64.94

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice sturdy ladder, March 23, 2015
This is a nice sturdy ladder. The instructions say to fill it with sand, which I did, but the sand started leaking into the pool. I removed the sand, drilled a few holes and filled it with water, and that worked much better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4