Profile for Susan in NC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susan in NC "Susan" RSS Feed (Raleigh, NC USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
elago S4 Glide Case for AT&T, Sprint and Verizon iPhone 4/4S - eco friendly packaging (Soft Feeling Jean Indigo)
Offered by elago design
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, thin, easy to put on and take off, April 24, 2014
If you're looking for a simple case to protect your iPhone, look no further. Without being bulky it's protected my phone being dropped several (ok, many) times even on concrete or tile floors.

Kensington Powerbolt 4.2 Dual Car Charge for iPhone 4S and iPad
Kensington Powerbolt 4.2 Dual Car Charge for iPhone 4S and iPad
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Plug never worked, April 24, 2014
The plug never worked, tried in in 3 cars. But for $10 I got two charging cords, so not a total waste. Wasn't worth returning.

simplehuman Compost Pail, Stainless Steel
simplehuman Compost Pail, Stainless Steel
Offered by Kyutie
Price: $94.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, April 24, 2014
I haven't had it through a summer so I don't know if flies will be a problem, but we've used this for several months and it holds almost a week's worth of kitchen compost and is easy to clean. Just right for us.

Lindt EXCELLENCE A Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Diamonds 60ct Box
Lindt EXCELLENCE A Touch of Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Diamonds 60ct Box
Price: $12.89
2 used & new from $12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty, April 24, 2014
Got it for stocking stuffers at work, but didn't mind at all eating the leftovers. Just a hint of sea salt which goes very nicely with the dark chocolate.

Fintie SmartShell Case for Apple iPad Air (iPad 5 5th Generation) Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand (with Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep) - Navy
Offered by Fintie
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, but flimsy, April 24, 2014
I'm buying a second one because the price was right, but the plastic that holds the iPad in seemed to break fairly easily without heavy use. I like how thin the cover is, you can fold it back to stand the iPad up (I do that when I want to use a keyboard rather than having a bulky case on it that includes a keyboard), and it looks nice, just don't expect it to hold up for long.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2014 1:02 PM PDT

Tablet Stand, GMYLE Desktop Universal Compact Metal Mobile Stand Mount Holder for iPad and Tablet PC
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $10.98
4 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but does what I need, April 24, 2014
Wanted something to hold my iPad while I read the newspaper in the morning - this does the job but folds up quite small.

OxyLED T100 Dimmable Eye-Care LED Desk Lamp (Flexible Gooseneck, 6-Level Dimmer, Touch-Sensitive Control Panel, No Dark Area, No Ghosting, No Glaring, Pure Light)
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $45.99
6 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice desk lamp, April 24, 2014
I didn't realize that the brightness could be adjusted, and it's an easy tap to turn on and off (very handy right now when I'm immobilized on the couch and having it sitting on a ledge so I can read). Exactly what I wanted.

8.7 Cu. Ft. Compost Bin
8.7 Cu. Ft. Compost Bin
Offered by Buyza Corp
Price: $69.50
13 used & new from $53.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to put together and seems to work, February 14, 2014
This review is from: 8.7 Cu. Ft. Compost Bin (Kitchen)
Still early days but this was very easy to assemble yet seems sturdy. I will try to report back after a few months of composting.

Kensington KeyCover Plus Hard Case Keyboard for iPad Air (iPad 5) (K97087US)
Kensington KeyCover Plus Hard Case Keyboard for iPad Air (iPad 5) (K97087US)
Price: Click here to see our price
67 used & new from $10.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice keyboard and good protection, February 14, 2014
Was connected to the iPad within about 3 seconds, works well. The groove holds the ipad firmly and doesn't have a pad to slip as earlier models seemed to have.

My only quibble is that it's a bit of a nuisance to pull it out of the case to use it. A folding one might be better - what I've started doing is to use a smart cover and carry the keyboard separately. I can set it up with the smart cover to be at the correct angle right next to the keyboard - that way when I don't need the keyboard I can just carry the ipad itself with adequate protection.

Overall an excellent keyboard for the price.

The Litter of the Law: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery
The Litter of the Law: A Mrs. Murphy Mystery
by Rita Mae Brown
Price: $20.36
76 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Getting tired of the preaching, January 8, 2014
I used to really enjoy these books but as others have said - they are now at least 50% Ms. Brown pontificating on her political and social views at the expense of anything resembling a plot. I even agree with most of her views, but I find them very tiresome in what is supposed to be a mystery.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5