Profile for J. Ashcraft > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Ashcraft RSS Feed (Idaho, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
QuickBooks Pro with Enhanced Payroll 2014
QuickBooks Pro with Enhanced Payroll 2014
Price: $276.83
14 used & new from $263.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best way to track business, February 25, 2014
There are so many thing to track - expenses (categorized, nonetheless) and so many reports to run to make sure you are on top of things. Quickbooks makes it easy to run the reports, track expenses and make sure you are making a profit! At the end of the day - that is what matters.

Twin Size SafeRest Classic Plus Hypoallergenic 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free
Offered by Everyday Pure
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, November 9, 2013
So far, so good. We haven't had any spills or accidents, yet, but I'm pleased with the overall quality of the mattress protector. It isn't "crackly" like cheap plastic ones and it fits on the mattress nicely. I'm tired of purchasing cheap ones (which is about all the local stores carry around here), so it will be worth the investment if it will last longer.

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Full Definition Mascara, Black Brown, 0.28 Ounces
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Full Definition Mascara, Black Brown, 0.28 Ounces
Offered by BEAUTY PLUS
Price: $12.95
4 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The old standby, March 6, 2013
My local store doesn't always have this is stock, so I'm glad to be able to get something I know I like.

Kids Only HIT Entertainment Thomas the Tank Activity Tray
Kids Only HIT Entertainment Thomas the Tank Activity Tray
Offered by Brian's Toys
Price: $37.26
4 used & new from $37.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, January 8, 2013
purely plastic, but it works for now. My little boy hauls it around for lots of things and it keeps him happy.

Dinosaur Train - Tiny Pteranodon Plush
Dinosaur Train - Tiny Pteranodon Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 8, 2013
it is cute, seems to be made well - no loose seams yet. It is perfect for playing Dinosaur Train.

Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash, Fresh, 18 fl oz (532 ml), (Pack of 6)
Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash, Fresh, 18 fl oz (532 ml), (Pack of 6)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $33.19
15 used & new from $22.13

4.0 out of 5 stars love the smell, December 10, 2011
I love a good man smell (coming from the wife of the man using it) and this is a nice and refreshing smell - not too musky, but definitely a good man smell to it! I was leary at first, but just went with it - and I'll probably order more soon.

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Scented, Refill, 216-Count Pack (Pack of 3)=648 Wipes
2 used & new from $188.46

5.0 out of 5 stars the only wipes I will use, December 10, 2011
These are seriously the only wipes I use (unless I HAVE to use somebody else's). They hold together very well and I usually only need one wipe to do the job - even for the messiest jobs! I love Huuggies!

Apple iPad PU Leather Multi-Angle Adjustable Stand / Carrying Case for Apple iPad 3G Wifi 16GB 32GB 64GB made by Gilsson (Black) SPECIAL HOLIDAY PROMO PRICE. Guaranteed The Best Case Stand for Your iPad!

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, May 31, 2011
I bought this case for my iPad 1 gen. It fits like a glove. I bought it because the description or one of the reviews said it was just a little bit bigger than the actual iPad, so it would protect it just a little bit more. The "knobs" for propping up the iPad are very handy. Actually, the only questionable thing is where do I put the tab thing that holds the case together when I'm propping up the iPad. Most of the time, I tuck it under the iPad, when it will reach, but that makes things a little awkward sometimes. Even though there is this one little "item," I would still highly recommend it and still buy another one if I had to do it over again.

Oh - and some people commented on the smell. I think it smelled like "new car" for about a day and I haven't noticed it since.

I love it and feel like it was totally worth the purchase. Thanks!

The Reading Lesson: Teach Your Child to Read in 20 Easy Lessons
The Reading Lesson: Teach Your Child to Read in 20 Easy Lessons
by Michael Levin
Price: $21.62
76 used & new from $17.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tutorial Book, May 31, 2011
We are homeschooling and found this book. I love the lessons, they are easy to read through and follow the instructions. They repeat words a lot (which is good for word recognition), and my boy loves and looks forward to the little stories throughout the lessons. He looks forward to doing his reading.

Thomas the Tank Engine Story Collection (Thomas & Friends) (The Railway Series)
Thomas the Tank Engine Story Collection (Thomas & Friends) (The Railway Series)
by Rev. W. Awdry
Price: $22.26
78 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it, February 25, 2010
My kids got this for Christmas and within 2 weeks or so, had read the ENTIRE 500 pages! And have since read it again and started it for the 3rd time (it is the end of February). They take it to bed and look at the pictures in the book almost daily. Definitely worth the investment!

Page: 1 | 2