Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for New England Book Reviewer > Reviews

Browse

New England Book...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

New England Book Reviewer RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Castigo Cay
Castigo Cay
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 27, 2016
This review is from: Castigo Cay (Kindle Edition)
My son, a Navy EOD officer recommended it to me. A thoroughly enjoyable and well written book, I recommend it.

The Short Drop (The Gibson Vaughn Series)
The Short Drop (The Gibson Vaughn Series)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A well crafted story, December 5, 2015
An interesting story. Well written. Combines cyber security with presidential politics and a murder mystery. Keeps you engaged to the very end.

On Men's Cloud Sneaker,Black/Slate,10.5 D(M) US
On Men's Cloud Sneaker,Black/Slate,10.5 D(M) US
Offered by UBX Run
Price: $119.95
17 used & new from $113.58

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite running shoe, September 29, 2015
This review is from: On Men's Cloud Sneaker (Shoes)
I've tried a dozen different running shoes and I have found the perfect balance between comfort, lightness, support, and looks. My 22 year old daughter recommended them and she loves them too. I do three triathlons per year and one or two half marathons. This is the only shoe I've had where my feet don't hurt after a 10 to 13 mile run.
Note that they do sometimes pick up rocks in between the gaps in the treads. If you run on roads with many loose rocks you may not like them. If the rocks are small I don't notice until I'm finished running. If they are large I can usually expel them by dragging my foot a little while running. On rare occasions I've had to stop to pull a rock out. However, I worry if ON tried to correct this it would make the shoe less comfortable, so I hope ON doesn't change a thing about this model. I'm on my third pair.

SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump - Queen Size
Offered by SoundAsleep Products
Price: $164.95
28 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Redefines what an air mattress can do, July 10, 2015
Exceeded expectations. As per the instructions, it deflated the first night as the mattress expanded. We simply added a little air, and it was fine after that. This really helped out for our family of 6 with 2 guests for a week long family vacation. Redefines what an air mattress can do. Highly recommend it.

The Wright Brothers
The Wright Brothers
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, June 5, 2015
Beautifully written account of one of the greatest achievements of ingenuity, determination and hard work. An inspirational and enjoyable book.

The Emerald Mile: The Epic Story of the Fastest Ride in History Through the Heart of the Grand Canyon
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, April 4, 2014
A beautifully written history of the Grand Canyon, and a great story of individualism and courage. Inspiring, interesting, and entertaining.

Devil in the Grove: Thurgood Marshall, the Groveland Boys, and the Dawn of a New America
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars reads like a novel, February 17, 2014
An incredible story, told incredibly well. A refresher history lesson on the civil rights era that reads like a novel. Highly recommend.

Neiko® 01407A Electronic Digital Caliper with Extra Large LCD Screen | 0 - 6 Inches | Inch/Fractions/Millimeter Conversion
Price: $18.59
8 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, June 11, 2012
I've been using this for two years to measure reloading OAL, a few times per month, sometimes daily. Has performed flawlessly. The battery was dying and recalled that it shipped w/ an extra battery. Sure enough, there in the case was an extra battery sealed up. Popped it in and now it's like new. Highly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my Ipad 2, July 22, 2011
I purchased the AYL Leather Case case on July 1. The next week I was on vacation at Cape Cod using the GoSkyWatch app at night, and left my ipad outside on the ground without realizing it. The next morning it rained, heavy rain for about two hours. The case was soaked, but somehow it kept the water from entering the vulnerable parts of the ipad, and after drying the ipad with a towel and putting it in a bag with rice for about 8 hours, the Ipad worked perfectly, even though the case is obviously not waterproof. Had I been using the Apple Smart Cover which only covers the front,and which I had been using up to this point, I'm sure the Ipad would have been ruined. I put the AYL case in the sun to dry, which took two full days. Unfortunately, it shrunk and the magnets wouldn't catch. The good folks at AYL replaced it no questions asked. Great case and truly excellent customer service.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked it more the more I used it, June 15, 2009
When I first put this Medge cover on my new Kindle DX I was a little disappointed. You can't fold it back as tightly as the Amazon cover I had on my Kindle 2. This is a much more substantial cover than the one offered by Amazon, and bulkier. However, the more I've used it, the more I like it. The quality is outstanding. It smells and fells like high quality leather. You can open it up to a 90 degree angle and it props up the DX. It is easier to take in and out. For the price I recommend it for anyone wanting to protect their DX, and who is willing to live with a heavier cover.

Page: 1 | 2