Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for IB > Reviews

Browse

IB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

IB RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
ClipperCreek HCS-40 - 32 amp EV Charging Station, 25 ft cable
ClipperCreek HCS-40 - 32 amp EV Charging Station, 25 ft cable
Offered by ClipperCreek
Price: $565.00
2 used & new from $565.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for EV charging, June 16, 2016
Clean look, electrician had no trouble installing it, and it works like a charm. What more is there to say? With luck it holds up as well as reputation suggests.

Ahnu Men's Coburn Low Hiking Shoe, Sahara, 12 M US
Ahnu Men's Coburn Low Hiking Shoe, Sahara, 12 M US
Offered by Shoes.com
Price: $119.95
2 used & new from $119.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, comfortable, waterproof. Just what I ordered., March 28, 2016
Really enjoying this shoe. I had to put in a number of hours wearing them before the heel started to settle properly -- i was on the verge of returning them when I first put them on -- but now they're just fantastic.

Circleware Chalk Yorkshire Mason Jar Glass Beverage Drink Dispenser with Fun Holiday Decorations Chalkboard, Chrome Spout and Metal Lid, 2 Gallon, Limited Glassware Serveware Drinkware

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 28, 2016
This thing perfectly fits what I wanted it for -- a nice glass jug to store plenty of water in easy reach. As others have noted, the spigot that came with it is pretty crummy. It took me quite a while to get to the point where it wasn't leaking -- but unlike others, I didn't have to replace it. Would be 5 stars if I hadn't gone through that hassle. But now we're in good shape and I'm really enjoying this!

Philips 457036 65W Equivalent LED BR30 Soft Flood Light Bulb with Dimmable Warm Glow, White
Price: $7.97
14 used & new from $4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars No LED is perfect yet, but this is as close as I've found, March 22, 2016
Best LED bulbs I've found yet. Dimming is still weird -- and two of them stay "on" super dim even when the light switch is off -- but the color temp and brightness are great.

eero Home WiFi System (Pack of 3) - Complete WiFi Range Extender and Wireless Router Replacement System, Gigabit Speed, WPA2 Encryption
Price: $499.00
5 used & new from $499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it does! Can't wait for improvements over time., February 27, 2016
Huh. It actually worked! I purchased this in a last-ditch attempt to avoid rewiring my home at great expense with new cat-6 cables. It's expensive, but I can conclusively say it's completely worth it. Across a large, 3-story home with 3 Eeros, i'm seeing consistent 200-300mbps speeds. Not as fast as gig ethernet, but you know what, it's good enough. It took about 24 hours to get up to that speed -- at first, i was seeing as little as 20-30mbps in far corners of the house, but something changed overnight.

It's not perfect. I wish I had much more advanced controls; I *definitely* wish I didn't have to use a mobile phone app / there was a web interface; I still have to keep an old router around to drive PPPoE since that's not supported; only two ethernet ports are limiting, and mean I have to use hubs in two locations. But basically, Eero does exactly what it says it does and makes mesh wireless work and work well.

It's expensive as all getup, but if they release a future rev that can do 3x3 or otherwise get closer to gigabit speeds, I'll be there.

Microsoft Band 2 - Medium
Microsoft Band 2 - Medium
Price: $174.99
27 used & new from $119.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazing piece of kit... absolute crud reliability, January 19, 2016
I love, love, love my Microsoft Band 2. It's elegant enough on the wrist, it provides tons of good data, and the connected "smartwatch-like" features are useful.

This should be a 5-star review. And if the Band team can fix their reliability issues, it will be. But for now, all I can do is speak to the fact that in 3 months, I'm on my 3rd Band 2. The first two both just... died one day, refusing to charge or turn on unless plugged in. The silver lining is Microsoft's excellent, no-questions-asked replacement policy with free shipping both ways. But a week without the Band each time is annoying.

And this past weekend, my Band 2 just stopped syncing activity data with my Nexus 6P for some reason. They're connected - I can update the band's colors and tiles, and my text messages and other data comes through - but activity data just won't sync and the phone app keeps asking me if I'm sure my Band is turned on and nearby. Yes, I'm quite sure. So I'm now without 4 days of activity and sleep data and unsure how to fix it.

With even just a good solid month of trouble-free usage, this would be a 5-star review. Sadly, nowhere near there yet. Here's to hoping, because I'm not giving up!

MORNING INDUSTRY QF-01SN 3-In-1 Remote Control & Touchpad Dead Bolt (Satin Nickel/Black)
Price: Click here to see our price
139 used & new from $75.64

2.0 out of 5 stars Partially broken and non-responsive customer service., October 5, 2015
I received a broken unit (only half of the buttons function). This must happen often enough, because the documentation includes a notice very specifically on what to do in this situation. Unfortunately, "what to do" is to call them, and I have yet to receive a callback from the 2 separate voicemails I have received.

I'm giving two stars because parts of the lock work fine -- the remote functionality works, for instance -- and the overall design is quite nice. But they clearly have some quality control issues. I'm still deciding if I'm going to just go ahead with using the two rows of numbers that work, or if I am going to return this and try something else.

Satechi® Bluetooth Button - Compatible with Cortana for Windows 10 PC / Tablet / Laptop / Desktop
Offered by Satechi
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Invokes Cortana in listening mode - just like it says it does., October 5, 2015
Well, it does exactly what it says it does. Press the button, and Cortana pops up and starts listening on whatever device it's paired to. I'll be honest -- I'm still not entirely sure where to really use this (instead of just pressing a button on my keyboard), but I'm thinking in the car would be cool.

Note there's no mic in this -- the device running Cortana needs to have a separate microphone in range of your voice.

Whynter ARC-110WD Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner, 11000 BTU
Whynter ARC-110WD Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner, 11000 BTU
Price: $358.94
12 used & new from $314.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for the price, July 5, 2015
Great appliance. It cools quickly, which is basically what we bought it for. I do wish it was a bit quieter (when the compressor comes on, it's loud), and I was disappointed that several included parts appeared to have been recycled from previous returns -- including the window kit, which was cut (badly) and impossible to fit into the window.

WD Red 6TB NAS Hard Disk Drive - 5400 RPM Class SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD60EFRX
Price: Click here to see our price
225 used & new from $189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, high capacity drive. Runs cool and quiet., March 29, 2015
Very little to add to what everyone else has been saying. Have two of the 6TB Reds in my NAS, and they've been humming along beautifully. Quiet and high speed. No complaints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6