Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Toon > Reviews

Browse

Toon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Toon RSS Feed

Duro-Med Unbreakable Plastic Medicine Cup, Clear (500/Pkg)
Duro-Med Unbreakable Plastic Medicine Cup, Clear (500/Pkg)
Offered by VetmedUSA
Price: $7.92
6 used & new from $7.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I thought they would be, June 15, 2016
Great price, quality measuring cups. I use these for blending my test batches of BBQ/cooking seasoning blends.

It Is What It Is: A True Manhattan Real Estate Nightmare With a Silver Lining
It Is What It Is: A True Manhattan Real Estate Nightmare With a Silver Lining
by Colin Rath
Price: $28.95
32 used & new from $10.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A Word from the Book, Persevere. An inspiration., June 13, 2015
I just started reading and am only a third of the way through this, but Holy Cow! The old adage is true. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you Stronger. Great Inspiration for anyone who has the guts to try, and the Perseverance to see it through.

ChapStick Lip Moisturizer Conditioning Lip Balm, SPF 15, .35-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product But what happened to the price?, June 26, 2014
I bought a 12 pack 7 months ago for $28.00. Now the same product is $90.00 + Shipping? I guess I have to find an alternative. It's a good product, but this price is a total ripoff!

DeLonghi XR640 Retro Toaster Oven
DeLonghi XR640 Retro Toaster Oven
3 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 years old and still ticking!, February 14, 2013
I have read many of the negative reviews and really don't understand them, unless they were posted by competitors. I have had this toaster oven for over 10 years. It is utilized practically everyday. While we do not make toast on a regular basis,it is great for heating up English Muffins, Bagels, frozen Pizza, roasted potatoes and lots more.

Our only issue with it has been the timer finally gave out after 10 plus solid years of great service. I was able to replace it with a new replacement timer for $16.00 and all is well once again.

It looks good, is better quality than most cheaper brands and most importantly, has lasted.

For anyone who has issues with the timer ticking too loudly, get over it! It is a spring action timer and the ticking noise is not loud by any stretch of the imagination.

The bell too loud? It Dings ONCE and done. It is not Big Ben as some say it is, and if you can hear the ding in another room that alerts you to the timer shutting off, that is a GOOD thing.

I do find the toast/broil temperature setting to be too high for most items, but that is why it is infinitely adjustable from keep warm to Broil/Toast. To all those burning toast people, duh...set it lower!

Great Product, built well, nice styling and I'm getting another one for my mom.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 9, 2013 6:45 AM PDT

Tripp Lite LC1200 Line Conditioner 1200W AVR Surge 120V 10A 60Hz 4 Outlet 7-Feet Cord
Price: $97.10
74 used & new from $88.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Line conditioner for Generator Power, January 5, 2012
When I decided to get a generator after the last 5 day outage, I was concerned about feeding power to sensitive electronics. The Tripp Lite unit insures that I have a consistent 120 volts to power up laptops, tv's, dvd players and charge cell phones safely.

No worries on this end!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2012 8:02 AM PST

Streamlight 73001 Nano Light Miniature Keychain LED Flashlight, Black
Streamlight 73001 Nano Light Miniature Keychain LED Flashlight, Black
Price: $6.94
226 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping, great product, May 9, 2011
The product arrived quickly with no issues. These tiny flashlights are unbelievable! For their size, I was blown away with the quality, power, ease of use. I bought 5 of these, one for every member of my family. A great flashlight for emergency use, and handy when you just need a little extremely bright light for any situation that crops up. Thinking of buying more.

These are not a cheap plastic, but machined aluminum, o-ringed for water tightness. Qualities you would expect in a much more expensive flashlight.

50 x AG13/LR44/A76 Alkaline button cell battery
50 x AG13/LR44/A76 Alkaline button cell battery
Offered by MYBATTERYSUPPLIER
Price: $4.45
13 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great company to deal with, May 9, 2011
I inadvertently ordered the wrong batteries and they had to be returned. However, the shipping was so fast that it was out the door before I could stop them. I contacted the company, they responded very quickly and professionally and were able to rectify the situation immediately. Excellent company, stand behind what they promise.

50 392 LR41 Watch Alkaline Batteries AG3 SR41 Battery
50 392 LR41 Watch Alkaline Batteries AG3 SR41 Battery
Offered by Gadgets Collection
Price: $4.99
5 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great company to deal with, May 9, 2011
I finally found a battery supplier that offers great pricing and fast shipping. These batteries are normally a couple dollars each. I got them for pennies each. Great deal, fast shipping.

BEHRINGER U-PHONO UFO202
BEHRINGER U-PHONO UFO202
Offered by Rover Mall
Price: $34.99
40 used & new from $24.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, software not so, April 4, 2011
If I can rate just the interface I would give it 5 stars, but the software package maybe a 1. The interface hooked up easily. In order to listen to the audio while it was being processed, I hooked up my notebook amplified speakers to the headphone jack. Worked like a charm. I did have to get a different program for the audio processing, but I had expected this.

I'm using the interface to bring life back to my older vinyl LP's. The music sounds better than they did before, with a couple tweaks, here and there.