Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer gdwf gdwf gdwf  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Halloween
Profile for Wesker > Reviews

Wesker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wesker RSS Feed

CM Storm Inferno - Twin Laser MMO Gaming Mouse with MacroPro Key for Automated Commands

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible mouse, April 4, 2012
The software is horrible and not user friendly. Resets any saved settings when you open the program.

The mouse itself is weighted and not customizable (you can't make it lighter)

If you pick up the mouse even 1mm it jumps like crazy and makes FPS games unplayable.

It has nice DPI however if you need to move mouse right and left really fast it is bad because it is so large.

I would only use this mouse for regular desktop usage or possibly slow paced MMO.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2014 8:28 AM PDT

The Desert Spear: Book Two of The Demon Cycle
The Desert Spear: Book Two of The Demon Cycle
by Peter V. Brett
40 used & new from $11.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't start with book 2, December 22, 2010
I have read both "The Warded Man" and "The Desert Spear" and I love them both. If you have read the first book and disliked it, then do not read the sequel as the formula does not change. However if you did like the first book then I recommend this book highly. It has everything you liked from the first book and expands the plot by adding the demon princes in an interesting side plot. Jardir from the first book has added depth after we spend the first half of the book on him (don't worry the author did not forget Arlen). This book is part of a trilogy where book one is the introduction and book two is the buildup to a full on demon war. There is plenty of action and none of the characters are forgotten. I can't wait for the next book.

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games)
Mockingjay (The Hunger Games)
by Suzanne Collins
Price: $14.39
1403 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, November 5, 2010
It seems many people did not understand the ending of Mockingjay. All I have to say is that many things were clear to me in the beginning, I knew from early on that:

-Katniss needed Peeta for his love / understanding / strong character
-Gale would not end up with Katniss because of differences in morals
-Coin was a threat (sent Peeta to kill Katniss) and did horrible things like torture, killing children, and proposing another hunger games
-Katniss only agreed to the hunger games to gain trust and kill Coin

So basically some of the ending made sense to me but this is why I didn't like the ending:

-Finnick is developed into a great character and then killed in one sentence with no emotion attached
-Prim is killed the same way
-After Katniss realizes that she loves Peeta she does not pursue him at all (Did not anyone want her to help the real Peeta return?)
-Peeta comes back brainwashed and destroyed and what does Katniss do? "Forget you, I'm leaving now, bye."
-There is little depth and explanation near the end of the book (Epilogue)
-Katniss spends most of the book hiding, crying, running or sleeping in the hospital
-"Happy ending" scenario with Katniss and kids except its not happy at all and I don't buy it. That felt empty and depressing.
-I didn't believe the Katniss + Peeta relationship at the end, it felt like something the author made up because she was running out of time

*Yes I understand war is sad and pointless (Finnick and Prim died) but it feels forced and used as an excuse not to give anyone a meaningful death.

Too many possibilities for a better ending and the fact that we were left with emotionless / depressing / rushed garbage I just can't give this book a good review because I don't see myself ever reading it again.

The only part I enjoyed in this book is when Katniss talks to President Snow and finds out what Coin did. It's like Snow knows he is beaten so he just helps Katniss along at this point to see what will happen. Following that Katniss kills Coin and Snow dies laughing at the fact that she actually went through with it (and it's all one big joke now).
Comment Comments (24) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2013 4:21 AM PDT