Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Brian > Reviews

Browse

Brian's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian RSS Feed

SweatBlock Antiperspirant - Clinical Strength - Reduce sweat up to 7-days per use (8 antiperspirant towelettes)per box
Price: $19.99
10 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly effective product, April 30, 2016
I received a free sample of SweatBlock in return for my honest review of the product.
I've been using the product for about a month and have been extremely happy with the results. Since first applying, I have had very little underarm sweat. It only starts to lightly appear after about a week. I've been reapplying the towelettes about every 8-9 days. This seems to work very well for me.
I have not experienced any underarm irritation from using this product.
I have already recommended SweatBlock to a few people and will continue to do so.

500 Zipper Poly Bag Resealable Plastic Shipping Bags 2"x 2"
500 Zipper Poly Bag Resealable Plastic Shipping Bags 2"x 2"
Offered by EtaTech
Price: $3.99
16 used & new from $2.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent Bags But Wrong Size, July 26, 2011
I bought these bags because I am running low on my current supply of 2x2 bags. Price is good and they arrived quickly. Unfortunately they are not 2x2. They are closer to 2x1.5 (length x height). Sending them back since the items I pack are 1.75 inches round.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2011 11:06 AM PDT