Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Lee K. Shuster > Reviews

Browse

Lee K. Shuster's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lee K. Shuster RSS Feed

Renewable Toner © HP CF402X (201X) High Yield Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge for Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277n; M252 Series Printers
Offered by Renewable Toner
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great in my HP 252w, February 17, 2016
Works great in my HP 252w. Also great customer customer support when I called into Renewable Toner with a technical question. Good value with excellent performance.

HD Dolly Adjustable Trailer Moves with Caster
HD Dolly Adjustable Trailer Moves with Caster
Price: $204.50
4 used & new from $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended -- Easy to assemble -- Works great on hard, level surfaces, June 14, 2013
I use this to move my 3500 lb. single-axle boat trailer on my level, concrete driveway. The adjustable height ball and handle provide adequate leverage and support the 275 lb. tongue weight easily with the wide-track axle.

I have a need to rotate the boat trailer 180 degrees to back it into a rather tight garage (without using my tow vehicle).
This dolly allows me to do it unassisted, where before I needed an extra helper even with the trailer's single-wheel, swivel jack/dolly.

I considered a more expensive electric-powered dolly, but found this HD manual Dolly does the job and affords precise manoeuvring control even in very confined spaces.

Assembly took less than 30 minutes, with simple tools, but you might need a friend to assist moving the rather heavy shipping box. I also recommend greasing the main axle spindles before mounting the large wheels.

Motorola SB6120 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 eXtreme Broadband Cable Modem
Motorola SB6120 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 eXtreme Broadband Cable Modem
40 used & new from $25.00

2.0 out of 5 stars DOA -- Dead on Arrival -- Lights are on But nobody's Home, April 10, 2013
Installed per documentation. Cable modem could not be activated using HFC mac address despite assistance from Comcast techs.
They declared this product to be defective. It looked a lot like a refurb unit to me.

Returned to Amazon.

Purchased another SB6120 with full (brand new) retail packaging (for less money) and it worked just fine.

Duty: A Father, His Son, And The Man Who Won The War
Duty: A Father, His Son, And The Man Who Won The War
by Bob Greene
341 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars For Fathers and Sons -- Bridging Gaps, June 15, 2000
With Father's Day just around the corner I wanted to share a review of "DUTY," one of the best books I've ever read. (I've read nearly all the books in Sallyann's B-29 Reading Room and (hope she can add this excellent title, soon!)
My 22-year old son gave me this book last week for my birthday and I've already sent it onto my Father who served as a Superfort CFC gunner with the 73rd Bomb Wing's 499th.
Greene's book crosses generations and gender gaps -- it is a unique and special historical, yet very personal, look into the lives of the generation we own so much to. The author explores his relationship with his dying father (a WWII Army infantry veteran who fought in Italy). A native of Columbus, Ohio, Bob tries for over twenty years to interview retired General Paul Tibbets, Commander of the Enola Gay. On the morning after the last meal he ever shared with his father, Tibbets agrees to meet with Greene. What unfolds is a simply fascinating and genuine friendship that allowed author Greene to discover things about his father, and his father's generation of WWII soldiers, that he never fully understood before.
I especially enjoyed the chapter where Greene is invited by Tibbets to spend a few days at a Branson, Missouri, reunion of (then) surviving Enola Gay crew members: (the late) Tom Ferebee, Dutch Van Kirk, and Paul Tibbets. Greene is an extraordinary journalist, he brings you into the group and shares it all with a special sensitivity, understand and love.
Please...... beg borrow or otherwise obtain a copy of this book, today -- it's a must read, regardless of your generation, gender, or previously formed opinions on the "single most violent act in the history of mankind."
Lee K. Shuster,
Vietnam-era USAF Vet and Son of a (CFC) Gunner
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2011 12:01 PM PDT