Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for JDT > Reviews

Browse

JDT's Profile

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JDT "reader1958" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Microsoft Windows 10 Home | USB Flash Drive
Microsoft Windows 10 Home | USB Flash Drive
Price: $119.00
29 used & new from $114.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, February 26, 2016
It sounds as if most of the negative reviews on this item are because the users do not like Windows 10, but I like Windows 10 and this little drive took care of issues that HP could not take care of and that makes me a happy camper.

The flash drive is a tiny thing, but it brought up the software through the escape button upon starting my computer. My computer is only a few months old, but it was clogged up with HP garbage, plus I had already messed up my recovery partition and of course no one at HP knows how to fix things, so I fixed it myself and then went out and bought this full version of Windows 10 to get rid of as much HP bloat as possible. It worked. Yay!

Windows 10 is much better than Windows 8 for sure and I like it. I hated spending money of my own copy of Windows 10, when you can get the upgrade free and it was already installed on my new computer, but if it meant getting rid of a TB of HP's junk, it was well worth it.

I also want to say I am an Android user and I am used to doing searches for solutions, so I do not have an issue searching Windows 10 issues.

Totes Womens Vail Snow Boot (Available in Medium and Wide Width)
Totes Womens Vail Snow Boot (Available in Medium and Wide Width)
Offered by Golfio Inc
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars What is with these laces?, December 31, 2015
The laces on these boots are not the best. They are way too long and way too thin. They are very hard to handle and get knotted up because you have to triple knot them or they drag on the ground, and with their thin texture they turn into a mess. I will be trading out laces soon. They also fit me a bit loose on the heel.

For me, they are a little short to wear in snow but nice for every day running around. They are comfortable and they do keep my feet warm.

Kamik Women's Greenbay4 Boot,Black,9 M US
Kamik Women's Greenbay4 Boot,Black,9 M US
Offered by Planet Shoes
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $50.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Does Kamik know how to size a boot?, December 29, 2015
I really want to like these boots but I don't know if I will be able to keep them.

Like all the previous reviews have said, they run small. If the lining is part of the boot, which it is, they should be sized with the lining.

I did order a size larger and the right boot is a little snug in front, but they are both loose at the heel. The overall sizing with these boots is an issue and that is too bad because it is an awesome boot. I am planning to go into the snow this week and I don't want to ruin any of my cute boots in the snow. These boots would be PERFECT if they were just sized properly. I am pretty much a standard 8. I ordered a size 9 and maybe because of that it is lose on the heel.

My husband does not want me to keep them because of the looseness of the heel. Maybe I should take his advice. It is just hard because I love the darn boot.

Samsung SmartCam HD Pro 1080p Full-HD Wi-Fi Camera
Samsung SmartCam HD Pro 1080p Full-HD Wi-Fi Camera
Offered by SOLTECHSECURITY
Price: $159.00
57 used & new from $105.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but works, July 7, 2015
Besides its overprice, it works great. The app is full and works well.

Logitech Mk360 Wireless Combo (920-003376)
Logitech Mk360 Wireless Combo (920-003376)
Price: $33.70
44 used & new from $15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous print screen function, July 7, 2015
I generally count on Logitech for its reliability and ease of use. When you get this keyboard, you will learn quickly that pressing the print screen button does nothing and only after searching online for 30 minutes or so do you figure out how it works. Really dumb, Logitech.

For those who are wondering, you must press the windows button and the FN button at the same time and after they are pressed, then you can press the print screen button.

Hey Logitech, have you gone online to see how many people have no clue how to get a screen print with your wireless keyboards? If not, do yourself a favor and check it out. You might realize you need to do something to simplify a very simple process.

Belkin NetCam HD+ Wi-Fi enabled Camera works with WeMo, includes Night Vision, All Glass Wide Angle Lens, and Infrared Cut-off Filter
Price: $99.99
43 used & new from $50.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much to like about this camera, June 7, 2015
I know there are bad reviews for every security camera but I cannot find much I like about this camera. It is on its way back to Amazon and Belkin. It is going back because it went off line in less than a week on the wall and it was not possible to get it back on line. I am now in the process of setting up the Samsung SmartCam HD Pro. I already like the app much better than the Wemo app. I can purchase an SD card for this camera and continuously record without a subscription. I hope my luck is better with the Samsung than the Belkin.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2015 4:59 AM PDT

JETech Soft Clear Shock-Absorption Bumper Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910S / SM-N910C
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good with a few flaws, June 7, 2015
Great case, great price and great customer service.

Getwow(TM) Adaptive Fast Charging Dual-Port USB Car Charger Adapter (White)
Getwow(TM) Adaptive Fast Charging Dual-Port USB Car Charger Adapter (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, May 25, 2015
This charger works great and it fast charges my Samsung Note 4. I would have liked if both ports were for Android, but I understand the concept of one port for Android and one for iPhone. Oh, and the seller follows up with customers after purchase, which is very much appreciative.

Mpow Cheetah Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sport Headphones Sweatproof Running Gym Exercise Headset - Retail Packaging - Blue
Offered by Patozon
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far I love these buds, May 15, 2015
My main intent for these ear buds are to use while I am flying. I have not yet had them on the plane but the volume is great and they are as comfortable as I am going to find. I really don't like anything in or on my ears, but it is what I need to do at times. I love that these are not visible under my hair. Great price as well.

Coleman 8-Person Instant Tent (14'x10')
Coleman 8-Person Instant Tent (14'x10')
Price: $178.49
15 used & new from $151.72

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, April 25, 2015
We have not yet been able to take this tent out due to unexpected events causing us to cancel our trip, but we soon hope to use it. We did set it up in the living room. It is easy to set up and put away, and it is nice and roomy. Our dogs love it. There is going to be a lot of room for our air mattress, TV trays and two chairs ... and of course the dogs. I so much wanted this tent and I am so glad I have it. Now just to get out in it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6