Profile for Paul G. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paul G. "Amazonian" RSS Feed (Fort Worth, Texas)

Good Eats Season 12
Good Eats Season 12
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My type of edicational programming!, May 5, 2013
I've always enjoyed this show. Even if it's about a food I thought I didn't care for, I still end up learning a lot about it. And better understanding makes for better cooking.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reminder for me, June 26, 2011
I love this shirt. While it may not be an official jersey, I am not an official Irish football player. It is a fond reminder of the time I spent over there. The shirt itself is fine, as far as quality goes, it seems durable enough to last a while.

Sushi (Quick & Easy)
Sushi (Quick & Easy)
by Andreas Furtmayr
61 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is quick and easy, March 12, 2008
This review is from: Sushi (Quick & Easy) (Paperback)
I've only tried a couple of recipes, but so far they have been better than most of my local sushi joints. Allow yourself a little extra time the first couple of go 'rounds, if you are not familiar with making sushi or sushi rolls. However, if you are interested in this book, you don't mind the journey of becoming a better cook.

Olympus ME-52W Noise Canceling Microphone
Olympus ME-52W Noise Canceling Microphone
Price: $12.95
17 used & new from $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, August 24, 2007
I use this mic in conjunction with an iTalk on my iPod. I have only used it 3-4 times, but it makes a huge difference when I compare it to iTalk's mic. I'm not sure if it's bad technology in the iTalk, or good tech. with the mic.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2009 5:22 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic item, July 24, 2007
If you have ever considered journaling, I highly recommend this journal. It has a classic look and feel, as well as a sturdy construction. I have two that I use while traveling with my family. I plan on purchasing more to make sure I have enough writing space for years to come.

Flipping Houses For Dummies
Flipping Houses For Dummies
by Ralph R. Roberts
79 used & new from $1.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Good advice, July 24, 2007
I read this book after getting caught up in the TV frenzy of house flipping. I soon realized that I do not have the time required to put into house flipping for now. There is a lot of other good advice in this book that will better prepare for flipping(or not in my case). Very worthy purchase.

JLab Audio Miniblaster Portable Speaker for iPod nano 2G (White)
JLab Audio Miniblaster Portable Speaker for iPod nano 2G (White)
Offered by Red Apples
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent idea, July 21, 2007
The sound is fine for small areas(Office, bedroom, etc.) If you want booming sound, hook the iPod up to your home stereo system.