Profile for Laura > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Patchouli Sandalwood - Nandita Incense Oil/Roll On - 1/4 Ounce Bottle
Patchouli Sandalwood - Nandita Incense Oil/Roll On - 1/4 Ounce Bottle
Offered by Atharva Products
Price: $8.95
4 used & new from $8.50

2.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for a sweet patchouli, keep looking, March 30, 2015
These oils are VERY POTENT. First, I bought the Patchouli Sandalwood. I cannot stand to wear it. Then I bought the Patchouli Vetivert, hoping it'd be lighter or a bit sweeter. It is not. It's almost a bitter scent. If you're expecting a sweet patchouli scent, this is not it. The scents are so heavy, they give me headaches. I LOVE patchouli, but this brand is not for me. It may work for others, but they just don't mesh well with my body chemistry.

Patchouli Vetivert - Nandita Incense Oil/Roll On - 1/4 Ounce Bottle

Offered by Think Fast
Price: $16.63
5 used & new from $10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars can easily clip it to a paperback, March 2, 2015
Fabulous little light! Very lightweight, can easily clip it to a paperback. Has 2 on settings: Bright & Less Bright... could be dimmer actually for that late-night reading next to your partner. But overall its a wonderful product. I'm very happy with it.

Sunlight Desk Lamp Natural Full Spectrum Sun Light. Simulates Daylight. 27 Watts power usage. SL5720RS
Offered by Baltoro-LLC
Price: $44.95
6 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 2, 2015
Works great so far. Love having the more natural-looking lighting at my desk.

BEARPAW Women's Ophelila Snow Boot,Red,9 M US
BEARPAW Women's Ophelila Snow Boot,Red,9 M US
Offered by Sandal World
Price: $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty Toes!, February 5, 2015
The boots fit just fine, keeping in mind that the wool lining is very plush at first. So they will feel tighter than other boots until that lining gets compressed over time. They are very warm & keep my feet dry so far. I did use a silicone waterproofing spray on them since they're suede. One thing to note, since these are dyed bright red, the color rubs off a little on the lighter wool of the upper lining as you walk (but that doesn't bother me at all).

St Joseph Statue Home Seller Selling Kit Saint House Figurine and Instruction Prayers
Offered by Prestige Worldwide Gifts
Price: $8.09
5 used & new from $6.51

2.0 out of 5 stars Silly Me... but I had to try it!, December 15, 2014
I guess you have to be Catholic for this magic trick to work. =) It hasn't for me. My house is still for sale.
MORAL OF THE STORY: Don't count on religious relics to do anything other than sit quietly on a mantle. (or stay buried in your front yard)

Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen® [+Screen Shield] Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Slim [Ultra Fit] [Electric Blue] Full HD Japanese Screen Protector + Premium Matte Hard Case for Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V (2014) - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Electric Blue (SGP10835)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but less protective, December 15, 2014
Great slim case for a cheap price. Not very protective though. If that's what you're looking for, buy something with more protective features. This one's mainly for looks.

NCAA Notre Dame Fighting Irish Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Silicone Case
NCAA Notre Dame Fighting Irish Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Silicone Case
Offered by cus2mize
Price: $11.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise it's a good cheap case, December 15, 2014
Cheaply made. But you get what you pay for. Back cover is peeling away from plastic case already. Oh well. Otherwise it's a good cheap case, just for looks really.

Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
Offered by Watchtronics
Price: $17.44
25 used & new from $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute watch, June 14, 2014
I love this watch. I want more in other colors! The white with pastels is just perfect for summer. I love it!

Sperian W200 Small Women Fashion Safety Glasses Dusty Rose Frame Clear Lens, 1 Pair
13 used & new from $28.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety With Style, June 14, 2014
Finding cute, functional safety glasses is a challenge. These fit the bill perfectly. I added tiny rhinestones at the corners to make them even more feminine and they're a hit! I love my new glasses!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3