Profile for wiski51 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wiski51 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
A Dance of Chaos (Shadowdance series Book 6)
A Dance of Chaos (Shadowdance series Book 6)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book yet!, July 6, 2015
I read all of the Orc series and thought I was all done with this series and was delighted to read this book. I love Tar, Del, Brug and Haern. A totally enthralling series and now the child of The Watcher and Zusa is waiting to emerge, oh wow.just wow. Loved the whole series but this book really pulled it together. Please keep writing, I haven't read a book of yours yet that I didn't totally enjoy. I like that you don't rush the story, allowing it to build and grow and become a life. Great work and I eagerly await your next offering!

The Ghosts of the Conquered (The Aspect Cycle Book One): An Epic Sword and Sorcery Fantasy Series
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the new storyline. Strong new characters, and MAYHEM!, June 17, 2015
Love the new storyline! Being an avid fan of everything this author writes I expected nothing less than mayhem, strong plot line, and truly incredible characters. The addition of Jenn was brilliant, and Kane did a great job of building the suspense. Imagine being Drake, sure you are about to die, watching as hundreds are butchered. Such loyalty. I will eagerly await the next book as the author has, as usual captured my complete attention! Well done!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2015 1:34 PM PDT

The King of the Vile (The Half-Orcs Book 7)
The King of the Vile (The Half-Orcs Book 7)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars enthralling.entertainingand great chaeacters,!, March 5, 2015
Wonderful story with most of the original characters evolved as i hoped.love David's work and eye to detail while he continues to produce the most unique and well defined stories.keep them coming enjoy every single twist and turn. Love that thed Tun boys are together again.wish that the watcher had made it too. Keep writing. Great great series. MORE PLEASE 😈😇

Fire Games (Pyforial Mage Trilogy: Book 1)
Fire Games (Pyforial Mage Trilogy: Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Different than expected, February 26, 2015
Mixed feelings on this book. It moved along fairly well,but I found it slow in getting to the actual plot. I am usually a fan of the magic books but this one is not a book I would normally enjoy. Shara and the rhyming were annoying and seemed pointless,but I do think she is smart and could become interesting. I may read the next book to see if it is a better choice for me.

The Ruby Circle: A Bloodlines Novel
The Ruby Circle: A Bloodlines Novel
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Threatening to a really good series., February 15, 2015
Very enjoyable book tentatively tied up some loose ends. Easy to read and hard to put down. Would enjoy more on Dimitri and Rose with the new twist of children being possible..Nicely done!

Shadow Heir (Dark Swan Book 4)
Shadow Heir (Dark Swan Book 4)
Price: $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, February 11, 2015
Really enjoyed this series only sad there are no more. I would love to read about Eugenie and Dorian raising the twins and ruling their kingdoms. As usual I was greatly surprised that I enjoyed a book written in the first person. This series kept moving and drew me in until I could see what was happening and picture the people. Excellent. Would love more!

Thorn Queen (Dark Swan Book 2)
Thorn Queen (Dark Swan Book 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storyline, January 30, 2015
I chose my rating based solely on my total enjoyment of the tale and the ease of the story to read. I have enjoyed every book by this author, especially the Vampire Academy series. I was so pleased to find additional stories and this series of the Dark swan . Well written. touches of lite humor and total immersion into the story. Great book.

Fatal Scandal (The Fatal Series Book 8)
Fatal Scandal (The Fatal Series Book 8)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!😁, January 19, 2015
Well written as usual. I especially liked that the story was a continuation and not a jump to ten years later. I think it would be interesting for Sam and Nick to have a baby. I do feel that even though Sam is a great cop she needs to compromise on a security detail..it is a bit difficult to believe she would not have at least one agent nearby. Still loved the story and ready for more!

The Third Apprentice
The Third Apprentice

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story, nice easy read., January 9, 2015
The storyline was somewhat predictable and would be better for a teen. The story was a quick read with good characters that needed to be more defined. Enjoyable but a bit too predictable for my taste.

Draggah (The Avondale Series Book 2)
Draggah (The Avondale Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great continuation !, January 2, 2015
I was happy to see the second book pick up where the first one ended. Wonderful sequel and was happy to have the characters evolve and grow. Eagerly await the third story .Leo has met more than his match in Ariel and I hope the next story shows him for the true selfish pig he is. I love the strong ties to Race and To,and the strength Lexi..well done story. Mildly irritating that the proofing was somewhat sloppy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5