Profile for Julian > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julian RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round - Xbox One
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round - Xbox One
Price: $39.96
21 used & new from $26.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Disc maybe?, February 19, 2015
I got the game in yesterday which I was pretty happy about, the original date was set for today (Thursday 19th) Although I started reading some of the reviews and I'm having the same problem as everyone else. So I won't go into too much detail about it. It installs in each individual character and piece of DLC it just doesn't install like a regular game would. On the Xbox home the disc slot just reads "default title" but the reason for the 3 stars mainly, is because I can't play online at all. The game will lock up and then soft quit out of the game.

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash, Pink Grapefruit, 8.5 Ounces (Pack of 3)
Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash, Pink Grapefruit, 8.5 Ounces (Pack of 3)
Offered by Terrific Deal, Inc.
Price: $29.99
11 used & new from $16.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Stops Acne from flaring up., August 13, 2014
Product seemed to work great, overtime, of course. I have a bad case of acne on my chest and upper back. So I figured I'd try something out. I picked this up and it worked well after the first week, no dramatic changes of course, but it managed to keep any acne from reoccurring and got rid of a bit. In combination with some other acne fighting products I'm sure this body wash will work great. Also, my sense of smell is bad as it is. So the scent didn't bother me at all, after a while, I actually quite enjoyed it.

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360
Ultra Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360
Price: $19.96
55 used & new from $13.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Balance adjustments; Costumes, August 13, 2014
What can I say? It's Street Fighter 4 with just some balance adjustments to the game's roster and added 5 new characters. If you're into the competitive scene of fighting games and held off on getting the digital upgrade, then this physical copy is perfect for you. Comes with all the costumes released from SF4-SF4 Arcade edition. So, for $40 dollars you get a decent deal if you haven't already invested money into street fighter. If you're just now picking up street fighter 4 just now, then this is a great deal.

Xbox One with Kinect (Day One Edition)
Xbox One with Kinect (Day One Edition)
Offered by X-Button Games
Price: $549.99
112 used & new from $330.00

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not all that bad actually., March 26, 2014
The Xbox One started off pretty rocky with its bad PR talk, and terrible ideas that Microsoft thought that the players wanted in the system. I will admit the interface to the Xbox One is a bit wonky. Being that Microsoft is trying to push the Windows 8 design, that's what the Xbox One is like, the party system was also pretty terrible, but has been fixed with a recent update. My One hasn't really bugged out on me being a day one edition. The only thing that has happened was that when I first put in my copy of Dead Rising 3 it made a 'grinding' like noise, but hasn't done it ever since. If you want the Xbox One exclusives then the Xbox One is a system that you can put up with and even enjoy, but if you plan on playing a lot of third party games. I will recommend you considering a ps4 for its hardware is far better.

Titanfall Collector's Edition - Xbox One
Titanfall Collector's Edition - Xbox One
Offered by Insane Web Deals...Simply the Best Deals on the Web!
Price: $168.00
29 used & new from $126.83

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing! You really do have to believe the hype!, March 26, 2014
I was looking forward to this game since I first heard it announced. I've been looking for the next big first person shooter. Call Of Duty has really dulled my senses for the shooter genre. This game throws certain things you know about the shooter genre and throws them out the window, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Giving all players the ability to wall run and double jump works well with how the game is designed, If you try playing this game like a typical shooter, you're going to get blown up pretty hard by other experienced players already. The game is well balanced and I would recommend to anyone that wants a great next-gen shooter. This is the reason to get a Xbox One. Hands down.

Being the collector that I am, the contents of the collector's edition are amazing. I'm into things like art books. But the thing you're most interested is the Titan! The detail is great and it is great for displaying! It stands at a good height and be prepared to make some room for it.

Mobile Edge Alienware Orion M14x ScanFast Checkpoint Friendly Backpack
Mobile Edge Alienware Orion M14x ScanFast Checkpoint Friendly Backpack
Price: Click here to see our price
137 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits everything :D, September 18, 2013
This backpack is a joy to have! I can carry literally everything that I need for my college experience, USBs, laptop & charger, binder, and books! It is also very comfortable on the back and it has a nice, neat, pocket on the left strap to fit a college id or debit/credit card just in case you don't want to fumble through your wallet. If you usually carry a lot around with you. I recommend this backpack easily.

E-3lue Cobra EMS109BK High Precision Gaming Mouse with Side Control 1600dpi
E-3lue Cobra EMS109BK High Precision Gaming Mouse with Side Control 1600dpi
Offered by Weihengonline
Price: $10.85
39 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 18, 2013
For the price I bought this gaming mouse, it works like a charm! If you're a gamer on a budget, this mouse is definitely worth the buy.

Vandor Marvel Comics 16-Ounce Glass Set, 4 Glasses per Set, Multicolored
Vandor Marvel Comics 16-Ounce Glass Set, 4 Glasses per Set, Multicolored

4.0 out of 5 stars They're awesome :), September 18, 2013
Got this glass set in and I have to say I love them! The designs on the glass set are a great size. Although, the designs on the cup look cracked or like the design faded out a bit, but it's nothing serious, they still look great!

The Crow: Special Edition
The Crow: Special Edition
by J. O'Barr
Price: $17.09
45 used & new from $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it :), September 18, 2013
Bought my girlfriend this to sort of surprise her. She's always loved the movie and she showed me the movie and that was my first time watching the movie so I looked into it more. I found out it was based on a comic series of the same name so I decided to buy here this. She's already read most of it and she is just in love with it! The character and the art design is what she loves the most! If you're a fan of The Crow, I'd suggest picking this up for any fan! They'll enjoy it for sure.

Project X Zone - Nintendo 3DS
Project X Zone - Nintendo 3DS
Price: $19.99
47 used & new from $12.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! great title for 3DS, August 1, 2013
Although I will say right from the start, this game was brought to the states as a fan service; So the voice acting is not in English, but there is text to follow and read on to follow what they're saying. As far as I've read through bad reviews. They claim its bad because of its confusing storyline, which I find funny because the characters in the game seem to hardly know what's going on either lol. Also, some stuff seems to get repetitive after awhile. You fight the same enemies after a few chapters and you revisit the same back drops sometimes. But those are really the only negatives I suppose are in the game. I didn't mind seeing the same stuff. You get use to it after awhile of playing the game. Combat system is fun! You move characters around on a grid like system much like Advanced Wars or Fire Emblem. But once you enter a battle it's a different story. You chain a preset number of attacks for maximum damage. Overall I really enjoyed this title! Seeing all these characters come together in the more than decent 3D visuals is awesome.

Page: 1 | 2