Profile for Aaron Lucas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aaron Lucas RSS Feed (Charlotte, NC)

Page: 1 | 2
Topeak Micro Aero Seat Wedge Bag (Saddle Bag) with Velcro
Topeak Micro Aero Seat Wedge Bag (Saddle Bag) with Velcro
Offered by West Sports
Price: $17.25
28 used & new from $11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great size, weak clasps., July 30, 2013
I use this for when I train and race triathalons. It is the perfect size for holding one tube, tire levers, a CO2 cartridge, and the Portland Design Works Shiny Object CO2 Inflator. the only issue I have had is that one of the bars in the clasp that the stap goes over broke off. I have just pulled the staps tight with out it and super glued them down and it works fine but, of course, it can't be adjusted anymore. I will keep it till it falls apart and I would at least consider buying again if the price was right.

Park Tool Wall Mount Bottle Opener
Park Tool Wall Mount Bottle Opener
Offered by Dave 'n' Mark's
Price: $17.96
15 used & new from $17.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Great usable talking peice., July 30, 2013
I have this mounted to my wall in my garage for when I want to enjoy a cold one while working on my car or bikes. When people come in to visit me or work with me they always get a laugh out of it and are fascinated for a few moments. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it can be akward fitting differnet size bottles and may take 2 or 3 tries to get the top off but it always works and looks great.

Human Body Dynamics: Classical Mechanics and Human Movement
Human Body Dynamics: Classical Mechanics and Human Movement
by Aydin Tözeren
Price: $94.66
59 used & new from $39.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Intriduction at best, July 30, 2013
This book kinda skims along the basics of human body dynamics. It worked really well for my class, a mechanical engineering elective. My profesor has his doctorate both as a mechanical engineer and as a medical doctor, He believes that this is the best book out currently but is still very lacking. Especially when dealing directly with engineering.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars IT IS WHAT WE THOUGHT IT WAS!!!, July 30, 2013
I hope someone gets that reference. But it is a big bag of sugar, it wasn't torn or anything and the zip lock on top is great. I love the natural sugar over the bleached kind.

Rainbow Sandals Women's Premier Leather Flip-Flops,Brown,XX-Large
Rainbow Sandals Women's Premier Leather Flip-Flops,Brown,XX-Large
Offered by IslandSurf
Price: $48.95
14 used & new from $48.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sandal on the market, July 30, 2013
This the third time that I have bought these. Each time I have worn thru the sole before the thong pulls out, and that takes a long time. These sandles get better with age, they come a little stiff but will become more and more comfortable as they wear to your foot. It is great ordering them hear because I wear the odd size of XXL, I normaly wear size 13 shoes and these fit great.

Brooks Proofide Saddle Dressing - 40g Tin
Brooks Proofide Saddle Dressing - 40g Tin
Offered by BikeZilla Bike Shop (Roy's Bike Shop)
Price: $16.45
14 used & new from $16.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, must have for leather saddles., June 16, 2013
This review is from: Brooks Proofide Saddle Dressing
This is my second time buying Proofide and it is an absolute must for leather saddles. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it was really hard to open haha. I actually had to cut the top open and pry it open.

Brushed Stainless Steel Salt Cellar with Spoon
Brushed Stainless Steel Salt Cellar with Spoon
Offered by Deerso
Price: $7.08
6 used & new from $7.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but a little small., May 23, 2013
A very beautiful modern looking peice. Feels very solid to the touch and looks great next to my Keurig. But it was a little smaller then I expected so just be aware. Probably for the better, I put less sugar in my coffee now.

Avenir 36H Steel 27 Inch x 1-1/4 Inch 5-7spd Freewheel Silver Wheel (Rear)
Avenir 36H Steel 27 Inch x 1-1/4 Inch 5-7spd Freewheel Silver Wheel (Rear)
Price: $41.55
2 used & new from $34.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for easy going commuting. Rim will bend., May 23, 2013
Solid product just know what you are buying. My rim bent last week.

I am an avid cyclist, I use my bike to commute to class, go out to bars, and I am a triathalete. I bought this for my 1987 Raleigh Technium 420 that I use to commute and go around the city. It was a great fit and was delivered straight as an arrow. I am not a fan of the bearings, they can make a lot of noise at low speeds, but I didnt expect much better at this price. During the spring semester it worked great riding back and forth from class. But once I got done with the semester I started going on some harder rides from campus to down town. When riding I would ride on the street when I could but when traffic got heavy I would move onto the sidewalk. I hopped a curb somewhere between 13-16 mph and the rim bent beyond repair.

If you are not a very agressive rider this wheel will work great for you but if you are just reamember how easy steel bends and just go for the alloy rim.

Shirakiku Udon Cup Nama Sanukiya, 7.76-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)
Shirakiku Udon Cup Nama Sanukiya, 7.76-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)
Offered by PowerforApple
Price: $39.95
4 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, December 17, 2012
I have to write at least 10 more words so yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum. It has been ordered more then once it will be ordered again.

Black Carbon Fiber Leather Weave with Metallic Kick Stand for Apple Iphone 4G Snap on Design Cell Phone Case, Screen Protector and Microfiber Bag
Offered by Design & Motion (Ship from USA)
Price: $3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars The important parts are tough., December 17, 2012
I have had this product for over a year and it has begrudgingly done its job. The leather has come off and the silver stand is starting to look really rough but still works and the case its self still holds on to my phone tight. I chose this case because my back glass broke and I wanted a case that still aloud me to plug in accessories and it does that all well. I would get a case that holds the phone the same way but I don't know about the leather and kickstand.

Page: 1 | 2