Profile for Mystufff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mystufff RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Small Forest Green Adult I Never Got My Acceptance Letter From Hogwarts Funny Sweatshirt Hoodie
Offered by Go All Out, Inc.
Price: $31.94
2 used & new from $25.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweatshirt is super comfy but large, December 10, 2014
This is definitely in men's sizes
. I bought it for my daughter and got a small, and it is huge. I would say a small is equivalent to a women's size in large. The hoodie itself is nice and comfortable and I think my daughter is still going to be happy with it.

Voyager (Outlander, Book 3)
Voyager (Outlander, Book 3)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's getting to be tiring, December 10, 2014
I somewhat suspected that the stories would become less and less interesting with each book and I was correct. I purchased all of the books ahead of time because I really enjoy the t.v show but I'm getting tired of the story. Also, Claire is incredibly annoying. I don't know if I want to continue to read the rest of the books in the series.

Raging Star (Dust Lands Book 3)
Raging Star (Dust Lands Book 3)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Least favorite out of the 3, December 10, 2014
I really enjoyed the Dustlands series but this was probably my least favorite book. After saying that though, I still recommend reading it. It was still with reading.

4 Oz. Suede Dye Navy Blue By Fiebing
4 Oz. Suede Dye Navy Blue By Fiebing
Offered by myshoestop
Price: $8.21
6 used & new from $2.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, December 10, 2014
This dye worked very well. I dyed my suede purse and am happy with the results. I haven't had any problems with the dye coming off, but I don't plan to use my purse in the rain.

Very Berry Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
Very Berry Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
Offered by BISTRO BLENDS OF NAPA VALLEY INC
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth the price, April 14, 2013
I became addicted to this immediately after trying it. Good thing I tried it before I knew how much it was because I wouldn't have believed it was worth it. I have never had balsamic vinegar this good. I left with 3 bottles after trying it! The other thing I love about it is that it's the only balsamic vinegar that doesn't hurt my stomach. I can't wait for our local farmers market to start again so I can get some more. It's also fantastic with their Meyers lemon olive oil.

Apple iPod touch 64GB Blue (5th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
Apple iPod touch 64GB Blue (5th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: $299.00
14 used & new from $225.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device!, October 27, 2012
I already owned an iTouch 3 and wasn't looking to upgrade but I decided to do so because the battery on my older iTouch wasn't holding its battery charge like it used to. I love my new iTouch but probably won't be using the camera very much since I hardly ever take it with me. Having Siri is nice; it works really well but I don't use it that often either. I primarily use it to watch movies which is nice when I'm laying in bed and want something small that I can hold. Overall I'm happy with my iTouch and am glad I upgraded. I just wish there were more cases available.

splash VAPOR Flex Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 5, Clear
splash VAPOR Flex Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 5, Clear
Offered by pvpfromnj
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, October 27, 2012
This is a pretty good case. I usually buy a heavy duty case, like Griffin, but there aren't any available yet. This case is nice because it allows you see the color of the iTouch and it doesn't add any weight or bulk to it. I wish it had protection for the camera lens though. I will continue to use it until a sturdier case comes out.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - iPod Touch 5G 5th Generation Screen Protector Shield + Full Body Skin Protector & Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $29.95

2.0 out of 5 stars You have to WET the shield in order to apply it!, October 22, 2012
The shield itself looks pretty sturdy, but as other reviewers have said, it is a PAIN to apply, especially the back shield because it wraps around the sides which are tricky to get to stay down. One thing I wish I had known is, YOU HAVE TO APPLY WATER/LIQUID to this shield before you put it on your device which did not make me feel good. Had I known that, I would have never purchased it. You have to be VERY careful not to get any water (or whatever this water-soluble stuff is that comes with the kit) is, or else you could end up damaging your device. I'm hoping none of the water got into my device and/or ended-up damaging it. It's okay, but I would not purchase it again. I'm sure there are other shields out there that are easier to apply and don't involve getting your iTouch wet.

If you're still thinking of purchasing it, I would purchase the front-facing shield only and then buying a clear case to protect the back.

Moon Dance (Vampire for Hire Book 1)
Moon Dance (Vampire for Hire Book 1)
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible book!, October 22, 2012
This book was really bad, I could barely get past the 1st chapter. Luckily it was free otherwise I would have kicked myself for buying it. Don't waste your time; this book isn't worth it.

Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Coconut Lime, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter, Coconut Lime, 7-Ounce (Pack of 3)
Price: $14.97
8 used & new from $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this lotion!i, March 1, 2012
I love how easily this lotion gets absorbed in your skin. It goes on silky smooth and smells fantastic too. I have it delivered to my house every 3 months so that I'm never out of it. :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3