Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for E. Maddox > Reviews

Browse

E. Maddox's Profile

Customer Reviews: 162

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Maddox RSS Feed (Alexandria VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Navitech Natural Eco Organic Hemp 5 Inch "Book Style Carry Case Cover For The Kobo Mini - Green
Offered by North Laine Accessories US

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, so glad it is hemp, July 22, 2013
I received a Kobo Minmi and this cover simultaneously from two different systems. I am thrilled with both. I love that this is hemp and environmentally sound. If one thinks about DTB (dead tree books) then one is bound to think this whole purchase was environmentally sound. I am very happy with both the mini eReader and the wonderful case.

Magnetic Acupressure Weight Loss Slim Earring 1 Piece of Diet Earring
Magnetic Acupressure Weight Loss Slim Earring 1 Piece of Diet Earring
Offered by AGiftForMe
Price: $22.95
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For pain it works, not sure about hunger, July 11, 2013
I bought this on a personal dare, figured I was throwing away good money. But I have RA and diabetes related pain and there's no question it is working for me with pain. I tried moving it to the area they suggest for appetite and have some problem keeping it in place there. But if it works for pain I am more than satisfied and would recommend it for that purpose.

Hanes Women's Cotton Briefs 6 Pack Size: 9 Color: White
Hanes Women's Cotton Briefs 6 Pack Size: 9 Color: White
Price: $8.97
18 used & new from $8.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the cotton they once were, June 26, 2013
I have some older Hanes cotton briefs and these are nowhere near the cotton thread or weight. I am not sure if that is meant to be a cost saver or is now popular with the buyers. Whatever, it was a shock.

Rhonda Shear 3pk Seamless Leisure Ahh Bra - Size XXL
Rhonda Shear 3pk Seamless Leisure Ahh Bra - Size XXL

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit which is a win, June 26, 2013
I worried about them going over the head but they work. I wore one out the other day and wore it all day into the late evening. It was comfortable and it did come off that night like a tee shirt.

Xanthan Gum - 4 Ounces + 1 Free Bonus Ounce!!! - Gluten Free / Food Grade
Xanthan Gum - 4 Ounces + 1 Free Bonus Ounce!!! - Gluten Free / Food Grade
Offered by Landor Enterprises, Inc.
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice cream, June 26, 2013
I make ice cream and frozen yogurt in a small freezer. This gum can prevent the product from freezing too hard if I make some in advance.

Montblanc Mystery Black New Ink Cartridge 2010 Refill
Montblanc Mystery Black New Ink Cartridge 2010 Refill
Offered by Advantage Gifts
Price: $8.44
8 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cartridges for my new Starwalker, June 26, 2013
Needed item, it works, I have used Montblanc inks in the past and like them. My Starwalker only accepts cartridges.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink for my fountain pen, June 26, 2013

Nature Made High Potency Magnesium 400 mg - 150 Liquid Softgels
Nature Made High Potency Magnesium 400 mg - 150 Liquid Softgels
49 used & new from $9.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Said to be good for oldsters and diabetics, June 26, 2013
I am giving it a go and will see if blood tests bear out its effectiveness. I am vitamin prone and will try any that have proven to be effective.

Hanes Women's Wear Around Nightshirt, Black, One Size
Hanes Women's Wear Around Nightshirt, Black, One Size
Price: $5.56
17 used & new from $5.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knockabout dress, June 26, 2013
I bought two and have just ordered two more in different colors. Very comfortable wear anywhere dress. It works through a 2X size.

Nature Made Diabetes Health Pack, 60 Packets
Nature Made Diabetes Health Pack, 60 Packets
Offered by CSTMALL
Price: $19.98
37 used & new from $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good variety, June 26, 2013
I like the makeup of these vitamins. They work well for me. I control diabetes by diet/exercise and want to avoid medication.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17