Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage GNO Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Susan J. McQuade > Reviews

Browse

Susan J. McQuade's Profile

Customer Reviews: 112

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susan J. McQuade RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
This Changes Everything (Oakland Hills Book 4)
This Changes Everything (Oakland Hills Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner, August 14, 2015
Once again Gretchen Galway has created a wonderful story that is fast paced and full of well defined characters. The main characters, Cleo and Sly, draw you into their life and have you routing for them to get together. Also, prominent in the story are Trixie and Hugo, their love story is a nice addition adding to the fun of the story. As an installment of the Oakland Hills series you get a glimpse of previous characters. Don’t worry, you don’t have to read the other books to enjoy this one but I highly recommend that you do so. I was given an ARC copy of “This Changes Everything” and it is one of the best gifts I have received.

LOL #3 Romantic Comedy Anthology - Volume 3 - 16 All-New Romance Stories by Bestselling Authors (LOL Romantic Comedy Anthology Box-set)

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, February 7, 2015
I read this book because Gretchen Galway is one of the authors. Her story did not disappoint, her characters are real, fun, and heartwarming. I found some of the others stories enjoyable, Victoria Wessex, Brenna Aubery, Zoe York, Juliet Spenser, and Rachel Schurig Overall a good read. I recommend this book

Three Amazing Things About You
Three Amazing Things About You

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, January 18, 2015
I love Jill Mansell's books. Her characters are real and touch your heart. This newest one made me laugh, made me cry, and when I finished it I immediately wanted to read it again.

Rock Addiction (Rock Kiss Book 1)
Rock Addiction (Rock Kiss Book 1)
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, November 28, 2014
Now I love Nalini Singh, which is why I automatically bought this book. When there was normal interaction between the characters I enjoyed the book, however, every other paragraph was the start of a three page sex scene. I skimmed over them, so I skimmed most of the book. If you like to read steamy sex scenes you will enjoy this book more than I did, because the writing is still Nalani and she is great.

LOL #2 Romantic Comedy Anthology - Volume 2 - Romance Stories by Bestselling Authors (LOL Romantic Comedy Anthology Box-set)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, November 17, 2014
I have only read Gretchen Galway's contribution and loved it. It is worth getting the book just for her story. I am sure the other stories are just as good so this book is more than a bargain.

Can't Stop Wanting You: (Oakland Hills Short Story 1) (Oakland Hills Short Stories)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 5, 2014
I love Gretchen Galway and always find her books a fun read. Can't Stop Wanting You is no exception.

Not Quite Perfect (Oakland Hills Book 3)
Not Quite Perfect (Oakland Hills Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great fun read, August 27, 2014
Once I started Not Quite Perfect I couldn’t put it down until the end. I finished at 2:05 am. I did not want it to end, I enjoyed it so much. As you read April’s story you find yourself wishing you could call her your friend. Zack is a “perfect” match for her and a very sexy character in a nerdy kind of way. I like that you get an update on the lives of her two brothers Liam (Love Handles) and Mark (this time Next Door). Don’t worry, you don’t have to read the other books to enjoy this one but I highly recommend that you do so, they are wonderful. Gretchen creates characters that are real, fun, and heartwarming. She writes her stories filling them with laughter, some tears, and loads of love.

Shield of Winter (Psy/Changeling Series Book 13)
Shield of Winter (Psy/Changeling Series Book 13)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Read, June 13, 2014
I was looking forward to this book, but I found it a little disappointing. If you like the series you may enjoy it more than I did. If you haven't read any of the series I highly recommend that you start from the beginning up till this one they have been wonderful stories. Again you may enjoy this one more than I did, I found that it dragged and couldn't hold my interest. I put in down several times to take a break from the story. I am not sure I will continue reading this series, but really look forward to the next book in Nalini's Guild Hunter series.

Broken Blade (Colbana Files Series Book 3)
Broken Blade (Colbana Files Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, January 9, 2014
You need to start with book one if you haven't read this series. I loved this newest book and look forward to the next; bummed it won't be available till 2015.

The Withdrawing Room (Sarah Kelling & Max Bittersohn Mysteries Series Book 2)
The Withdrawing Room (Sarah Kelling & Max Bittersohn Mysteries Series Book 2)
Price: $2.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, December 9, 2013
I can’t express how much I enjoy Charlotte MacLeod’s stories. She creates characters that invite you into their quiet life while they hunt for who did it. Her style makes me think of Georgette Heyer’s mysteries and Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple mysteries.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12