Profile for B. Nicholson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Nicholson "excel guru wannabee" RSS Feed (Evansville, IN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Dometic CDF-11 Smallest Portable Freezer/Refrigerator
Dometic CDF-11 Smallest Portable Freezer/Refrigerator
Price: $322.83
4 used & new from $303.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling and eating better food on the road, September 14, 2014
I got to say this is one of my favorite things I've ever bought on Amazon. I freeze a lot of food and buy a lot of frozen food. I've been travelling lately for work. The destination has a freezer. I load this up with some frozen sandwiches and ice cream and some frozen veggies and fruit. When I get there I unload it and stick it in their freezer and have good food for lunch for the week.
One of the posters here made a very helpful comment, without ice this space holds quite a bit of food - very true.
Once I get to work sometimes ill let this sit in my truck 2 or 3 hours before I get the food out without power to it. Even on a pretty warm summer day I've found my food doesn't thaw very much. So the insulation is darn good.

Lime-A-Way -  Hard Water Stain Remover Toggle 28 Ounce.(Pack of 9)
Lime-A-Way - Hard Water Stain Remover Toggle 28 Ounce.(Pack of 9)
Offered by Box O' Mart
Price: $62.53
5 used & new from $62.53

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is fantastic, August 25, 2011
For some reason I can't seem to find this in my local stores. But I've used it for years now cleaning bathtubs and toilet bowls. I don't know of a better product.

Naomi - [Autumn Leaf] Luxury Home Rugs (19.7 by 31.5 inches)
Naomi - [Autumn Leaf] Luxury Home Rugs (19.7 by 31.5 inches)
Offered by Blancho Bedding
Price: $40.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, looks like the picture, but get it on sale, December 31, 2010
The only reason I take a star off is because I think for the price it's a little small.

I like the backing on it because it doesn't slip on a the hardwood floor I have it on. It has some glittering stuff in the gold leaf that gives it a little extra pizzazz that you can't really see in the picture. And it feels pretty on your bare feet...not unpleasant.

I have a couple of this type of rug made by this company. The colors are very vibrant and distinct, much better than some of the computer generated pictures you see on some cheap rugs.

Champion Men's Double Dry Classic Fleece Pullover Hood, Oxford Gray, X-Large
Champion Men's Double Dry Classic Fleece Pullover Hood, Oxford Gray, X-Large
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, durable - perfect, December 31, 2010
I have about 5 of these purchased over the last couple of years. They look good, they are warm, I like the pocket to carry my cell phone and put my hands. And they have a nice hood that covers my bald spot on cold days!

I'm 6'-1" about 200lbs and have a fairly large frame. I struggle buying shirts and jackets online because sometimes when I order a size LARGE its too small. And sometimes when I order an X-LARGE its too big. In these I order a size X-LARGE and they seem to fit pretty well. I also figure when I wear these I usually have a tee shirt and a shirt on underneath.

Royce Lighting RP65050-962 One-Light Pendant, 16-Inch Diameter,  Brush Nickel with Satin Etched Glass
Royce Lighting RP65050-962 One-Light Pendant, 16-Inch Diameter, Brush Nickel with Satin Etched Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars Unobtrusive and the price is right if you want to change it later, November 6, 2010
I just relocated and remodeled my kitchen. And if I say so myself it looks very nice and classy. I purchased this as a light directly over my new breakfast nook round table. There is enough stuff in my new kitchen...glass cabinets, ss appliances, pretty paintings, granite counter tops that provide lots of visuals. I bought this light for the distinct reason that is simple and doesn't detract from everything else in the room. It does that job, it provides a nice light and it doesn't look cheap.

9 Inch English Style Ice Cap - Bag / Hangover Helper
9 Inch English Style Ice Cap - Bag / Hangover Helper
Offered by Prime Medical Store
Price: $7.00
14 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says, worth every penny, November 6, 2010
I have a chronic condition in my hands that is causing severe arthritis pain and swelling. I found when it really hurts, ice is the best remedy. It numbs the pain like nothing else.

Anyway I started out using freezer bags - they don't hold up long. So I looked on here for something better - I found it with these. Its flexible to really wrap your hand. I've had it for a couple of months now and it seems to be holding up fine.
I hope I get long life out of it...but really to me, I've already used this enough to buy more. In other words, if this thing only lasted 2 months, I'd buy another one. You buy razors that much don't you.

Anyway nice product. Good price.

Oriental Furniture Inexpensive Unique Decorative Welcome Mats, Small Bamboo Area Rug with Printed Design and Non- Slip Backing, 3-Feet by 2-Feet
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and unique, September 18, 2010
This rug has a classy look to it. I'm using it in front of a brand new cherry vanity and it fits very well.

Kinesio Tex Classic 2in X 13.1 ft Beige
Kinesio Tex Classic 2in X 13.1 ft Beige
Price: $10.43
10 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, it stays on even when playing sports., August 28, 2010
I have a condition in my hand that gives me localized pain, its a form arthritis. I've found the patch type product Salonpas Salonpas-Pain Relieving Patch, 120 Patches does an excellent job of relief. However it won't stay on after your hands get a little sweaty. I first tried athletic tape and that works ok...but what I didn't like was that 1) its too stiff 2) it only comes in white. I like to camoflage the bandage.

Anyway this stuff does the trick. The beige color kind of blends in with your skin, and this stuff doesn't fall off when you are sweaty. It doesn't fall off until you take it off. It is great. I will be a lifelong customer.

Punch Software Home & Land Design with NEXGEN Technology - Windows
Punch Software Home & Land Design with NEXGEN Technology - Windows
Offered by Maxster
Price: $9.49
32 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The bad reviews are NUTS, this is a GREAT product, March 15, 2010
I've been in engineering/design work for over 20 years. I've got about that much experience with the professional software used all over the country. I was simply shocked at how good and user friendly this software is. Its very logical on how the thing works...which in my opinion is the mark of a good program.

I'm at the start of a large home remodeling project right now and the hardest thing to do for me has been trying to visualize how a new wall, counter, cabinet would look. This has done the job with flying colors - literally.

I'll admit, that if you aren't familiar how CAD programs work it may be a little longer, but just a little longer of a learning curve for you. Stick with it. The results are again - unbelievable and for $43 are you kidding, how can anyone complain?

Oh and at first I couldn't get the 3D thing to work right. I called the Customer Service late on a Friday, I waited maybe 5 minutes and they fixed me up in no time. It was just a setting that I had to change on my computer. I've had no issues since.

Citizens: A Chronicle of the French Revolution
Citizens: A Chronicle of the French Revolution
by Simon Schama
Price: $20.00
230 used & new from $0.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Long, boring but extremely detailed and scholarly, February 13, 2010
I have to agree with another reviewer most of this book is dry and boring although it does have moments of real interest. Such as the story of Marat, the attempt of the escape of the King and his family and some of the details of Marie Antoinette's imprisonment. But I can't give it a bad review after all of the obvious years of research this guy must have put into this. I just wish it were a little more flowing from start to finish.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5