Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for JoshW > Reviews

Browse

JoshW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JoshW RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
#1 Testosterone Booster Supplement TEST WORx - 6 Week Cycle - Made in the USA- Ingredients proven in HUMAN trials to improve testosterone up to 132%. Satisfaction or your money back GUARANTEED
Offered by Superior Labs
Price: $59.95
2 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, January 13, 2013
Just getting back in the gym and this seems to be helping. I felt it in the first three days. I feel like this one is really working for me. I'm only taking one pill a day now instead of two and it still seems to be working. Not sure if any one else has tried one pill and still had success?
I'm going to continue the rest of this bottle with half dose to see if the positive effects still remain, plus side is with half dose the bottle will last 12 weeks. Overall I’m happy with this product. My energy has really taken off, and there seems to be another benefit......... ;)

The Paths We Choose
The Paths We Choose
by Sully Erna
43 used & new from $2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book by Sully!`, January 13, 2013
This review is from: The Paths We Choose (Hardcover)
I have been an avid Godsmack fan ever since seeing Keep Away on TRL years, and years, and years ago. Their music has been a huge part of my life and has gotten me through some dark times. After reading this book I really feel connected to Sully and his music so much more. His life much echoes my own in a lot of ways. There are a lot of life lessons that you could learn by reading his book!

I recommend this book to literally everyone. Whether you're a Godsmack or Sully Erna fan, or not. Buy this book, and start on page one!

Neewer IR Remote controller for Canon EOS Rebel SL1/100D,T5i/700D, XSi/450D, XTi/400D, XT/350D, EOS Rebel/300D, EOS 30/33/30V, EOS 50/55,EOS 100, EOS 10, EOS 300V, EOS 300X, 300VQD, EOS IX, IXUS Jr/II/III, SURESHOT, ELAN7, Rebel T1 Date, Rebel T2 Date, Z180u, Z155, 120, 370Z, 370Z, G6, G5, G3, G2, G1, *S70, *S60, S1IS, Pro 1, Pro 90 IS
Offered by New Harbor
Price: $5.99
8 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, January 13, 2013
All you need is line of sight and it works. You can NOT go wrong at this price! This remote can be used in an endless amount of situations I believe. When the photographer needs to be in the photograph he can do so with this remote and not worry about handing over his expensive DSLR to someone that can't follow that oh so simple command "Press the button."

Glock OEM Range Bag (Four Pistol)
Glock OEM Range Bag (Four Pistol)
Offered by Tactideals
Price: $48.45
2 used & new from $43.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, sturdy bag!, January 13, 2013
I can already tell by the material that this bag will last for quite a few range trips. It holds several items well. I can easily throw in my four Glocks, a Ruger SR22, and a few boxes of ammo, and other accessories and comfortably haul everything to the range.

I really recommend this, and feel that it is a smart buy.

Canon Battery Grip BG-E8
Canon Battery Grip BG-E8
Offered by Photo4Less
Price: $108.99
20 used & new from $77.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with this one!, January 13, 2013
So many benefits, such a simple device! It slid in place as expected and I was able to put it straight to work! Essentially doubles the battery life due to you having two batteries. Also the benefits of having the extra buttons for vertical photos really come in handy!
Also, the 6AA magazine is a pretty sweet idea. You can find AA batteries anywhere, being able to use those in your DSLR in a pinch can be quite the feature I'm sure ;)

I highly recommend this to anybody that is going to shoot all day, or do a time lapse. This also really aids in the ability to hold the camera! :)

Opteka LP-E8 2000mAh Ultra High Capacity Li-ion Battery Pack for Canon Rebel T5 SL1 T2i, T3i, T4I, T5i, 700D, 650D, Kiss X5, Kiss X4, Kiss X6i, kISS X7i EOS 550D 600D Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by 47th Street Photo.
Price: $7.95
4 used & new from $2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery life!, January 13, 2013
These batteries outperform my original Canon battery. I definitely make sure two of these are in my battery grip before starting anything! I know my camera will go all day with them. I'm extremely happy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so simple! Works great!, January 13, 2013
It does what it says it does, for a fraction of the cost of the Canon model. I love that! I set it to do as I want, and walk away from my Canon T3i knowing it is going to take the pictures I want it to! The first few times I set it and walked away I did worry about it having issues, but it has surely proved itself! I would really recommend this to anyone that is interested in doing time-lapse photography. Also, I see this being VERY handy in family portrait situations....instead of having someone set the camera to the timer mode and then sprinting to the family to get situated before the picture snaps...set this up, set it to take a new picture every few seconds for 15-20 pictures. I could see a lot of good coming from that ;)

This is definitely worth the money!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, great concealment option, January 13, 2013
I bought this after browsing around different concealment options for fullsize Glocks. It conceals my Glock 17 very well, and it's very comfortable. It can be adjusted to different angles. This can be a great help when you're determining where to conceal in my opinion. It did require a BIT of a break-in as I've discovered with other holsters, but it really wasn't bad at all! I recommend this!

Night Owl Security STA-88  Night Owl Security 8 Channel STA DVR with 8 Night Vision Cameras 500 GB HD and Smartphone Viewing, 30-Feet
Night Owl Security STA-88 Night Owl Security 8 Channel STA DVR with 8 Night Vision Cameras 500 GB HD and Smartphone Viewing, 30-Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money!, January 13, 2013
Very easy setup. Couldn't really get any easier really. I ordered this for an older family member that just wants something around the house. When I compared prices of various systems, it appeared that getting 8 camera/8 channel gave the best bang for the buck compared to 4 cam/4channel. Everything was packaged nicely and easy to distinguish. We had plenty of wire for each camera so they could be mounted where needed.

I'd recommend this!

Superb Choice Laptop Replacement Battery for HP G71-340US (8800mAh)
Superb Choice Laptop Replacement Battery for HP G71-340US (8800mAh)
Offered by Cyber Retailers
Price: $26.01
7 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money!, January 13, 2013
My original battery for my G71-340US HP laptop was pretty much useless. After months of not being able to use my laptop, as a laptop I decided to go battery shopping. I compared reviews for batteries and prices, and decided to go with this extended life battery. Based on the specs I thought it would be about double the original battery's life. It goes far beyond that. With the original battery I could go just over about 2 hours when it was brand new....with this battery I'm lasting 7 hours or more depending on how I'm using my laptop. I'm very please. Also, the fact that it sticks out below the bottom of my laptop makes for a nice angle for typing, and also helps with air circulation! I don't have any trouble getting the laptop in or out of my bags with the bigger battery either, which was a worry. I'm very happy, will definitely check out this company/seller in the future when looking for new batteries ;)

Page: 1 | 2