Profile for aztlan55 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

aztlan55 RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Your Happy Baby: Massage, Yoga, Aromatherapy, and Other Gentle Ways to Blissful Babyhood
by Sheena Meredith
57 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful tips to bond with your baby, November 14, 2014
This book contains many excellent ideas and techniques for bonding with your baby, establishing nighttime routines, and helping your baby to relax and be content. The baby massage techniques and essential oil information were both extremely useful.

You Can Go to the Potty (Sears Children Library)
You Can Go to the Potty (Sears Children Library)
by Martha Sears
Price: $9.99
159 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased we chose THIS book for potty training!, August 28, 2013
After reading reviews for a number of books on the subject of potty training, we decided to buy this book to assist us with potty training our 2 1/2 year old. I am so pleased that we chose this book. The text is informative, yet simple enough for a toddler to understand, the illustrations are delightful, and the entire tone of the book is positive and non-judgmental. I appreciated that when the book showed the child having a potty accident, the accident was met with a "That's OK" type of reassuring, warm response from the parents. Our child loves this book and asks us to read it all of the time. It also includes a lot of helpful hints for parents and extra information for very curious, precocious children. I liked that it shows a mother and father who are loving and equally involved in potty training their child. This is a fantastic book.

Doctor Who Tardis in Space Junior's T-Shirt, Black, X-Large
Doctor Who Tardis in Space Junior's T-Shirt, Black, X-Large
Offered by Bison Lake Trading Company
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful TARDIS t-shirt, August 13, 2013
This is a gorgeous depiction of the TARDIS. The colours are even more vibrant and striking in person than they appear in the photo. As the description states, this is Juniors sizing, so please double check your measurements before ordering so you will get a good fit. The sizing description was very accurate. The t-shirt itself was very soft and it looked great after washing. I did not put my t-shirt in the dryer because I didn't want to risk it fading or shrinking at all. It's quite lovely and I get lots of compliments on it.

Dr Who Tardis Union Jack Glow Juniors T-shirt
Dr Who Tardis Union Jack Glow Juniors T-shirt
Price: $10.99 - $29.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering Doctor Who shirt for women, May 21, 2013
I have purchased other Doctor Who t-shirts for women / juniors from other vendors, but none are as figure-flattering as this one. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it looked when I tried it on. Keep in mind that these are juniors sizes, and please do check the size chart before you place your order (or else you may end up with a too-snug fit). The t-shirt looks nice after washing and the material has not pilled or stretched out. I will definitely purchase more products from Ripple Junction. Also, the shipping was very fast.

eeBoo Life On Earth Matching Travel Matching
eeBoo Life On Earth Matching Travel Matching
Offered by Pretendtimetoys
Price: $9.95
6 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully illustrated, fun game, May 16, 2013
We purchased this game for our toddler. We were pleasantly surprised when it arrived because the illustrations are truly beautiful and interesting, and the tiles are durable. While our toddler is too young to play the matching game according to the instructions, we play a modified version by laying out 8 - 10 tiles at a time face up, and then handing our child one of the matching tiles one at a time so he can match them to the tiles we already have out. This is an easier way for 2 - 3 years olds to play this game. This game helps children to develop memory, logic, motor skills, and the concept of taking turns. The travel size is excellent, and it's very easy to bring the game along with us everywhere. This was a great purchase. The game indicates that it is not intended for children under the age of 3 (due to small but durable cardboard pieces), so we never allow our child to play with the game when we are not actively engaged with playing it with him and supervising him carefully. We highly recommend this game.

Itzy Ritzy Snack Happens Reusable Snack Bag, Hoot
Itzy Ritzy Snack Happens Reusable Snack Bag, Hoot
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $10.79
12 used & new from $9.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reusable snack bag, May 3, 2013
I purchased this item to use for carrying a sack lunch to work and for my child to use for carrying to school. It is wonderful. It looks nice, it is easy to wash by hand or in the washing machine (you must allow it to air dry), and it is convenient and an eco-friendly alternative to plastic baggies or paper sacks. I love it and I am going to purchase a few more for our family.

Little Owl's Night
Little Owl's Night
by Divya Srinivasan
Price: $13.50
63 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful illustrations, and beautiful calming bedtime story, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Little Owl's Night (Hardcover)
This quickly became one of our toddler's favourite bedtime books. The illustrations are beautiful, and the book is written in a very calm tone. It is perfect for unwinding a toddler at the end of a busy day. We read this book over and over to our son, and he absolutely loves it. It is a nice way to end the day together.

Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site
Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site
by Tom Lichtenheld
Price: $11.10
126 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully illustrated, perfect bedtime book, March 21, 2013
This book quickly became our toddler's favourite bedtime book. It is beautifully illustrated and it is written in a calming sing-songy rhyme scheme that makes it perfect for unwinding at the end of a long day and getting ready for bed. Our toddler loves to point out the various pieces of construction equipment and he kisses each one good night as each piece of equipment retires to bed for the night. It is a delightful book, and one of the few books that I don't mind reading 5 times a night.

Tractor (First Words)
Tractor (First Words)
32 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Infants, Toddlers and Beginning Readers, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Tractor (First Words) (Board book)
This is a great book to read to an infant or toddler, and a beginning reader will enjoy sounding out the simple words. My baby has loved this series of books since he was about 6 months old. He would smile and point at the pictures. The books still keep his attention at 15 months.

Folkmanis Snowy Owl Hand Puppet
Folkmanis Snowy Owl Hand Puppet
Offered by Noteworthy Goods
Price: $19.97
54 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful owl puppet - impressive and unique!, December 30, 2011
We bought this for our baby and he is enchanted with it. It is ***not*** intended for use by children under the age of 3 because it could pose a choking hazard, so we don't allow him to play with it on his own. However, when we get it out and make it "fly" around the room for him and land on the edge of his crib, he is simply delighted and he wants to hug it. It is beautiful, realistic looking, and I know that we will have fun with this owl puppet for many, many years. It will be great for making up stories later on for him. We highly recommend this owl puppet and we will be making additional puppet purchases from Folkmanis. Very impressed!

Page: 1 | 2